06 – Taken , Ego , Aftermath
892 14 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Uh..What….Happened?’ Suddenly waking up, I see Ayumi who was taped and roped on the side. 

“MMPH!” As I try to help her, I realized that I was also doned in the same way as her. 

Reminiscing my memories again why I was here in this place, I was able to found it.

‘I see…The drinks were drugged and the last thing I saw was the maid smiling.’ Realizing this, my body shivers. 

‘I need to find a way to escape together with Ayumi.’ As I’m thinking, Ayumi is slowly waking up.

“Mmmm…..Mph?..MPH!” Ayumi who was trembling after realizing the situation look around and saw me. 

She slowly relaxes, we nod at each other and slowly look around the place.

‘It seems we’re locked in a room. There’s a door at the north, a table on the middle, a sofa on the west, and us on the south.’ As I view it from an upper perspective. I hear people’s steps.

Ayumi began to tremble as soon as the sound of the steps increased. The door opened revealing a male who have scars all over his face and a female wearing a maid uniform. 

“Heh…Looks like there finally awake. Little girls, after this you're all going to be traumatized as I will eat you up.” The man licks his lips and we trembled. Ayumi's tearing up and began to cry.

“MMPH!” As the man slowly came close, Ayumi's trying to back away but failed.

‘This is bad! I have to do something!’ As I try to slip my wrist from the rope to break free. The female meanwhile closes into mine and grabs my hair.

“Hmmmph!” (It hurts!)

“Don’t worry little girl, You won’t be heard. The room's soundproof and your family will never be able to find you.” As she whispers and drops me down, I feel pain as I fall.

“Hehehe, Look at you scaredy cat, don’t worry I’ll be gentle.” As the man is slowly closing in to Ayumi, she began to pee.

“Looks like an easy job again! GYAHAHAHA.” As Ayumi is terrorize, I keep wiggling my shoulder so that I can stealthily pick up a knife.

“We can see the look at that man horrid face after this, hahahaha.” She punch me while wearing a smiling face. 

“Don’t worry, little Junko let us have a wonderful time.” As she beat me up as I struggled to slip the rope. I hurriedly try to keep to indirectly follow the beat of the swing so that I can minimize the damage a little bit.

‘I’ll kill you. I’ll kill you. I’ll kill you. Just you wait real tight, I’ll kill you all. Ehe…Hehehe…hehe..You’re be my satisfaction after I escape from this rope.’

“HMMPH….HMMPH!” As I look at Ayumi crying out and was being ravished by a man, I keep laughing in my mind while getting beaten by the maid but they don’t know that something is being born inside of me.


*Ryuji's POV*

“Damn it!” As I'm leading the special force that I gathered and drove to the location that they've pinpointed. We are now near at the abandoned factory near the southernmost part of the mansion and the forest.

“Sir, I may have to stop you right there and we will do the job.” As a man in the uniform said that, A vein in my head popped out. 

“I have an obligation! I don't need your protection rather I don't even need one! I created this force for the protection of my family not mine! Now shut up, and give me the rifle!” As I burst my talk with malice, the guy flinch and handed me the gun.

“B6, just give up. Our boss is always like that, very reckless to the core.” As the voice was heard in the receiver. B6 wanted to say something but hold himself to continue.

“Okay! All of you here, we may battle one of my enemies and some of you may die but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make!” As the forces trembled, they nodded with determination in their eyes. 

“Now, we'll go.” As we move stealthily in the abandoned factory. We entered the gate and go there room by room. 

“Alpha 3, ready the flashbang. Charlie, lever. I go first and you two cover me.” As I instruct the order, they've ready themselves.

「3,2,1」As I cue it, Charlie does the lever and A3 flashbang. *Shoot* *Shoot*. A3 whispers in the receiver to tell the info.

『A3, Subject Eliminated Over, Status, Over.』

『B6, Enemy has been neutralized, over.』

『D4 and A5, We found some notes here, over.』

『Good, Continue the search, over』

『D3, Some enemies surrendered, over』

As we now able to relaxes, A5 informs us through the receiver. 

『A5, I need backup, there’s a girl here fighting me, Over!』

『A5! Avoid Fire, Subdue the Girl and Backup’s coming.』

As the chief of the squad hurriedly said that, we now immediately approach A5 location.


*Alpha 5 POV*

As I lurk in the factory and kill them silently. I'm now at the last door.

“Sir, this is the last room that we can found and it seems that it's soundproofed from the outside.” A5 informed in the receiver

“Good! Inform me if that’s the room where the 2 girls are. ” The receiver answered.

“Affirmative!” As he readied the lever, he use it and open the door. As I entered the room, it was dark but I see a silhouette. A girl with her eyes glows blood-red while grabbing a maid’s hair. Laughing eerily that A5 unconsciously aim his gun at the girl. 

It quickly sense the aim, release the maid and make her way through A5 with murderous intent.

‘Fast! Shit, Did she go crazy! I must apprehend her quickly!’ As I toss my rifle below so that the girl will know my intent, she just keeps going. 

“Shit! A5, I need backup, there’s a girl fighting me here over!” As I immediately talk to the receiver, my chief answered immediately

『A5, Avoid Fire, Subdue the girl and backup’s coming!』 As I ready myself to the girl, I readied a stance and brace myself.

‘The hell is this! It’s unpredictable and wild like a beast.’ As I deflect her assault to me the girl smiling widened.

“Ehehe..Are you with them? Worry not, you’ll also join them…No one can come to hurt me or my sweet little Ayumi as long as I’m here…..Ehehehe.” As she keeps swinging and randomly kicking and punching me. I keep deflecting and as I look around, my eyes widened in shock.

I can now see beyond the dark, there’s lie the boss’ other daughter, her clothes ravished and her eyes not focused as tear keep escaping from her eyes. The two seemingly are dead with blood all over the room. 

“A5! Backup’s here.” As my squad is getting closer, the girl desperately aiming for a stab.

“Ngrrhh....” As I feel stabbed to the stomach, I kick the girl and my squad arrives.

“What the….” “Eurghh….Arf..” “Boss! Come quick” As voices of my mates echoing, the girl glowing eyes slowly dimming as she put one of her arm near the boss’ other daughter seemingly to keep trying to protect her.

“Heheh..Koft...Eheh..Let’s have fun while it last!” As she gripped her knife with a killing intent. She jumped forward and Boss suddenly appeared and disarmed her. 

“Junko….” As my boss' voice was heard, the girl trembled and weakly falls to the ground with her eyes tearing up.

As my boss slowly falls, he hug Junko (?) and Ayumi while making a scary face, a face that screams of man’s malice and rage as he tightly hugged Junko. We all think of the same thing, ‘Whoever that person was, he fucked up.’


*Ryuji POV*

As I'm quickly bringing both of my daughter to the mansion , My cellphone rings, I opened it and ‘Akina’ is calling me.

“Dear… Did you save them?” As I answer the calls, Akina’s immediately ask the girls and my face darkens.

“We were able to rescue them but Junko have awaken an ego and Ayumi suffers a traumatizing event.” As I answered back, the other side never answered but I hear crying in the background.

“Th-then what shall we do now, dear…” As Akina on the other side is worried, I have to think many scenario for them but today’s not the day. I reject the call and turn around to look at my daughters

“Akina, I’m sorry but I have to do something very dangerous.” As I’m blinded with rage, I have arrived to the mansion and my daughters were brought to the clinic inside. 

“Dear…” As I heard the voice of Akina, I ignored it and go to my office.

“…..” As the eerie silence is taking over, my malice together with killing intent is soaring in the air. 

As I tap the button, I answered. “Execute Operation : Starlight” As I ended the call, 3 person came to the office in the shadow. 

“Kaito, at your service sir.” Kaito who was on the Management Team was a hacker prodigy who’s able to bypass any wallcode unleashed by the gov’t. News of him gone have surfaced and all they know that he mysteriously disappeared after the man-hunt. 

“For the sake of Junko-sama, I will trample your enemies.” Eliza the maid that was always together with Junko since birth. The headmaid that was a shinobi comes from her bloodline and ancestor. Born with marvelous talent, she cherish it and use it for good.

“Sir, how may I of service?” Sho, my headbutler that was an all-arounder and a master of all weapons. Many adore him as the perfect butler inside and outside. He serves me instead of my other brother and sister that already have their own life.

“Today, we’re going to shed some blood.” As I announce my intent, the 3 was excited to finally be able to fight. 

As they’re awaiting me to say the order, I naturally give it.

“Kaito, did you found out the assaulter?” As I look at Kaito, he opens his laptop and shows the info and evidence that the culprit was the one I’m going to f*ck his life.

“The caller is naive sir, and it shows me all the list and I found that he has been calling ‘Salixar’” As I heard of that code, my fist smash the table and it broke.

“I see, Hahaha! ‘Salixar’ you’ll never let me enjoy my life even after I retire from the underworld.” As I laugh of that name that I never heard for a long time, I now makes the call.

“Then, shall we do the honor, sir?” Bowing to me, I give my order.

“Yes” And all of them vanish as they step back through the shadow.

“Hah, you’ll pay for what you’ve done to me, you shit.” As I look at the window, I remember again the scenery.

“Don’t worry Junko….You’re papa will be giving you a peaceful life.” As I contemplate whether or not shall I free her from my grasp. I drink my wine and keeps seeking the moonlight from the window.


While Ryuji was reminiscing, A man was found dead in his house while eating dinner, it was found that he died from multiple stab, blunt trauma, and blood loss. The evidence was gone and the purpose of the culprit was never seen. 

After a few day, the news was forgotten by the people.

Author Here, Imagining this chapter was hard as I didn’t know how to put my perspective from a kidnapped individual. 

I don’t even know what to say about this chapter as my mood keep swinging down and forth. First time, using more line breaks than 2. 

So that’s all for now I have to say, Author Out. ಠ_ಠ 

 

25