14 – Approaching
324 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◇ Alternate World | Underground of Lost Purgatory ◇

"Meiko, it seems someone is appearing." Looking at Meiko standing up, she grumbles while dusting her ragged clothes. 

"Huh! You say what now? Why would someone appear in a cave while we didn't even enter its entrance? We're just standing here yet at the entrance of it." Sneering at me, I just sighed. 

"Well, just prepare yourself when something happens." Looking at the cave once again, it seems something is flickering in the middle of the darkness and it seems to approach us really… really fast.

"HEEEELLLLLOOOO! NOWWWW DIEEE!" Shouting at us and making for a big swing, I immediately dodged it while Meiko….. got punched in the face and blown backwards from who knows where. 'Pfft- good for her.'  

"You dodged it. Unfortunately, it seems your companion wasn't." He chuckles while massaging his left shoulders. 

*Crack* "Oh~ that's the spot! Well, why's the devil and especially a Nephalem doing here? Are you coming for your 'Creator's Wish'? Sadly, I won't give it to you." Upon hearing the man's conversation, I became intrigued. 

'Let's just go with the flow.' Glancing at the place where Meiko got blown away and looking at him, I smiled.

"Creator's Wish? Well, yes I am but I didn't know that someone was guarding the cave and… itching for a fight as well." 

"HELL YEAH I AM! It's been 500 years since the wars have been over and I eventually got bored while I sensed you two." Cracking his knuckles, he smiles.

"Well, before fighting you… What's your name?" As I questioned his name, he shouted.

"WELL, MY NAME IS- AGH." As he was going to introduce himself, he got hit three times. A body shot, liver and palms strike towards the chest before also getting blown away. 

Looking at the rubbles that crumbled beneath the man, I look behind and see Meiko seems to exude an aura of killing intent.

《Kage have obtained the skill ❲Rage LV 1❳ 》

'This interface seemingly looks like a Pokemon. Pfft-' Chuckling in my mind, I softly smile at her.

"Oh, Kage. I didn't know you already got up. How's the morning shine?" Teasing her while using her Game Name, a blue vein popped at her head. 'Oh? Did she snap? It's the first time seeing her like this.'

"Well MU-NEECHAN. Someone wants to die so I'm just returning the favor, you know. What? You want a PIECE OF THIS too?" Showing her fist, I just laughed.

"Do what you want to do, I'm going to fight with you too." Looking at the crumbled path, the person immediately stands from the rubbles.

"That's a good one, missy. The punch has the power of a bee. It stings a bit." Walking towards us, he introduces himself once again. 

"MY NAME IS BAKUNAWA. IF YOU DEFEAT ME, I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED. IF NOT, A GRAVE IS WHAT I GIVE YOU FOR PEACE." Shouting, he stomps to the ground and cracks immediately appear and stretch towards our foothold.

"Now, let's start!" As he let go of his feet, he rushed towards us again. 

As I prepared myself, a system information once again appeared. 

◆――■――◆

Lost Quest Appears

Fight For The Wishes

Difficulty : Unknown

The god and the demons have battled before 500 years ago. Bakunawa, one of the guardians whose might is immeasurable, has been forgotten and left alone in one of the caves of purgatory that is now lost in history. 

Suffering solitude and sorrow, he wished and itched for a fight but the 'Creator Wish' had him shackled, unable him to fight outside thus making him suffer even more. 

Loneliness fell before him, he then chose to slumber. Now that you have appeared after 500 years, he now has a chance to yearn for his wish and that is to fight. 

Goal : Defeat/K.O/Kill/Satisfy/Subordinate Bakunawa and have him accept you. 

Reward : Varies (Hidden Reward may appeared upon Perfect Completion) 

Upon Failure/Fleeing, Grants the title 《Legendary Coward》 and Death.

《Legendary Coward》

Heh… Looks like you're just a yellow-belly person.

+L +Ratio'd +K Y S +You suck

Effects : Unable to gain stats before entering Level 50

◆――■――◆

 

'I see, then I have to, no matter what, not fail this quest!' As I run towards him, Meiko rushes at him using her wings. 

"Kage!"

"Don't hold me back now, Mu-neechan." Closing toward each other, she readied a punch while Bakunawa seems to change his position by widening his hand like a bear. 

'Grappling type, huh? In that case!' As Meiko (Kage) was at point-blank range with Bakunawa, she ducked and went behind him. 

"Hm..!" Grabbing him by the stomach, Bakunawa seems surprised by the Devil's method. 

"HEY! LET GO OF ME! YOU HORNB*TCH!" Trying to break free from it, Meiko (Kage) seems to pop a vein and lift him up. 

"WOOAA- UGH." She suddenly suplexed Bakunawa leaving his lower weakness open.

"Mu-nee! 〈Got it!〉" Grabbing a hold tight of him, I fly up immediately in the air and accelerate myself going down preparing a hammer kick down in his genitals.

"Wa-wa-waiiiiit!" As he realizes where I'm aiming at. Bakunawa suddenly sweats a bullet.

"Too late!" Hitting his groin, he let out a roar so loud. A status effect hit both of us.

『 Bakunawa's roar has affected you. Debuff 〈Dizzy〉 and 〈Disturbed〉 have befalls upon you for 3 minutes 』

『 Damage done to Bakunawa. - 450 HP 』

『 Bakunawa damaged and ruptured your hearing. -34 HP 』

"Aggghh.." Holding my ear, I feel blood trickling down inside of it. 

'I can't hear… anything. My vision… is also blurring and spinning…Ugh.' Trembling, I take a look at Meiko.

Meiko seems to also bleed in her ear while still grappling Bakunawa but… he finally breaks free from it.

"You…. Both of you… You all have done well but this is the end for both of you." Grabbing Kage from her waist. He jumped up high in the air. 

"!"

"STOP! 〈I COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU BUT.. TOO LATE! I'M DONE PLAYING GAMES.〉" Putting his hips on Kage's head mid-air. He spins wildly while falling down like a cyclone.

"F*CK THIS ACT! DRAGON-SCREW BUSTER!!!" Dropping to the rubbles, I can't hear anything but.. I can feel it. Meiko (Kage) wailing in pain.

'Is this the end?' Standing up and walking towards me, I now realize what a monster I'm facing but why do I feel calm in this situation? It's pretty abnormal. 

『Skill 《Calm》 and 《Rage》 have reached its maximum level. Evolve it?』

'What am I even going to do with this?' Bakunawa, slowly walking towards Mu exudes a menacing aura. 

"Tch…" Seeing Bakunawa taking his time walking in front of her. Junko (Mu) chose to evolve it.

"THIS! HOW DO YOU HAVE THAT ABILITY?!!" Bakunawa, frightened as he remembered something in the past, immediately rushes towards Junko (Mu) and barrages her at frightening speed however…

『Legendary Skill 《Final Stand LV. Max》 have been activated. Skill expires in 3 minutes. 』

ーーー◆ーーー

Final Stand

Type: Legendary

Remove debuffs and make you unable to take damage for 3 minutes. Increase stats and damage dealt by an additional 50% 

ーーー◆ーーー

As Bakunawa kept barraging Junko (Mu), he trembled as the eyes of Mu changed into someone he truly didn't want to remember.

『Congratulation! Due to your horrifying experience and conditon, the skill 《Calm》 has evolved and fused with 《Rage》 and 《Final Stand》 making the condition required tainted and corrupted.』

As he held her, her arms that should have been broken returned to their former state, and grabbed Bakunawa by his shoulders.

『Skill 《Calm》,《Rage》, and 《Final Stand》 have been fused and turned into Lost Type Skill 《Zen State (Madness)》』

"Bakunawa…" Seeing her eyes that should contain normal pupils turned to swirls, he trembled and tried to let go of his hold, unfortunately she grabbed and squeezed his shoulder. 

"ARRGGGHHH!" Bones cracking and broken are heard loud underground.

Bakunawa who's hailed and chosen as the guardian of one of the caves of purgatory, scared at what he's witnessing, flings and throws Junko (Mu) far away from him however…

"BA•KU•NA•WA~" Trembling, he looks behind only to find the Devil who also has those eyes. 

"N-n-nooo! Get away from me." Dashing towards his cave. The Devil and Seraphim block his path.

""Now BAKUNAWA doesn't go, right? Let us have a wonderful time to•ge•ther."" The Devil and Seraphim smiled at him. Both of them are in perfect sync which made the dragon even more frightened.

"Hiii! No! Stop!" As he saw the silhouette of the one that got him utterly destroyed on those two. He rushed and threw a punch towards the Devil but…

"HRAAA!" Taking the punch, the Devil only stood there while her eyes looked at him mockingly. 

The Devil moved and threw a punch at his guts while the Nephalem grabbed him behind his back and hit his spinal cord using her knee.

The Devil and Nephalem continue on beating the dragon renounced on his might. Switching on punching, grabbing, stomping, kicking him all over the place. The area around them eventually got destroyed and Bakunawa can only endure it until his final breath.

.

.

.


"Guuu- S-st-stop… I su-surrenderr… Pl-please n-no more. Yo-you can go in-inside and get th-that… Please." Bakunawa whose eyes are tearing up and full of bruises and swollen injuries hold both of his hands in the air not wanting to look at the two. 

Looking once again at the two who were smirking. 

They put one of their hands in the air. Bakunawa, who trembled at the sight, closed his eyes and waited for his demise..

""Good boy."" Patting Bakunawa's head in perfect synchronization. Bakunawa felt dumbfounded while the two immediately enter the cave in a trance while leaving the poor dragon behind.

"...."

"I...i'm sorry! Creator! Be-because of me… I-i kuu.." Bakunawa can only weep as the two people disappear in the cave and yearn for the Creator to forgive him for failing his mission.


I forgot that the google in desktop mode is resetting and I forgot to what I say again so... (@_@;)

Author Here, it is here... Chapter 14. We celebrate woo-hoo. Need to learn more about writing fight scene in the future I guess... it feels a little bit underwhelming for me. 😅 

Also revised Chapter 01 | SS 01 | 02. 00 might come in late. Added some new plot. I decided to change the plot in a small noticeable to make it more 'natural' in my opinion. I put a '*' on it so that you can see which one I have edited it. You may read it again if you have the time.

I noticed also now that I feel like I should change the title and synopsis of this novel cuz 'only likes to play' does seem contradicting to MC's deeds but it may be only that feels it. 

So yeah, hope you have a great day and peace out. (٥↼_↼)

Also your advice is greatly appreaciated. 

Bakunawa's appearance in humanoid form which is he using: 

Spoiler

Art by JinHongBak [Found on Pinterest]

[collapse]

12