BOOK 2: CHAPTER 14
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entrance barred by the sloths' wide rumps, Idsel gestured up, yelling above the storm, "Our level's not that high."

Climbing up the rough ridges of the wall took some time, Idsel at the lead.

Fatigue robbed him of speed, but thoughts of Nala kept him in motion. He dragged himself up onto the ledge.

His body cried out for rest but he refused to allow it until Nala had also successfully completed the journey. As soon as Nala climbed up, she grabbed Idsel in the chest of his robe.

The action was aggressive but the unfamiliar expression on Nala's face told Idsel that somewhere in their journey from the ground, something had changed in the Summoner.

Nala watched him a moment more before letting him go and seeing to undoing her own robe.

Idsel caught sight of the Summoner's four breasts, slick with oil long before the robe was even open. This area, used mostly to store dried food was vacant but they were only one level away from their own nest.

Her shoulders bare, Nala dropped the wet robe to the floor and it fell with a graceless plop.

In the months that passed, Idsel's bed had remained empty. He'd convinced himself that he wasn't waiting for Nala to come back into the nest. For a time his mind had been convinced, but now, as Nala approached and untied Idsel's robe, his body betrayed him.

Idsel guarded his eyes and tried to look to the upper level. "Curse you, Summoner, we're nearly there."

A sharp cry escaped Idsel's lips when Nala yanked him by the tail.

Her right hand pushing against Idsel's chest, Nala guided him backward until they were out of the rain.

Nala let go long enough to toss Idsel's robe down. Still with her left hand tugging at the tail, her right pushing Idsel back against the wall, she brought their cheeks close and rubbed their groins together.

The clicking sounds Nala made conveyed no speech, they were unfamiliar and strange.

Still weak from the day's labor, Idsel allowed his body to droop. He landed on his hands and knees, with the Summoner's right hand sliding under him.

Nala traced the length of Idsel's member, tugging at the tip until it oozed.

Idsel's tail. He couldn't remember the last time it had been touched to stimulate him. Citel had romped with it, but not for long, not properly, and Nala herself never regarded it other than brushing it aside without thinking.

Using that firm grip now, Nala dragged Idsel back, forcing him to stretch his body.

Idsel wondered about Nala's intent.

The quiet Summoner positioned herself under him but pushed Idsel's jutting penis down and he understood. It was similar to how he'd gone about mating with the queen. It was also similar to how Idsel had first mated with Nala by forcing his way with a smaller tool for comfort's sake.

Nala turned and knelt under Idsel, pushing him back until she sat on his lap again and again. Each time Idsel's penis pushed at Nala's twitching slit. It popped in once, but Nala guided Idsel out then in again.

This time was deeper but she still yanked Idsel forward, using his tail as a prompt.

A groan leaving his throat, Idsel sat back and held on, refusing to let her get up again. He twisted his hips, beyond pleased when Nala cried out as his member lengthened, finally entering her fully against her will.

When it was thick and long, Idsel eased her up then down again.

Their size difference made mating a challenge—Idsel being much larger now. They could not always do much on their knees but this was a new approach.

Easing Nala's body up so that she knelt, Idsel thrust under her. Hands helping to roll Nala's hips, Idsel kept on with Nala's initial desire to have him pop in and out of her.

As the top was the bluntest area, Idsel was always quick to get it in. He'd never imagined it could be this pleasurable. Each time his penis slipped out, he longed to impale Nala's warm body again. A moment later, he was snugly in.

Nala yanked Idsel's tail so hard he nearly cried out.

The ache in that area mingled with the ache from the blunt tip of his member parting Nala again and again, and Idsel lost himself.

Making a deep lunge, Idsel knelt up.

Nala slipped a claw into the thin slit of herself, guiding it along with Idsel's pulsating penis, crooning and writhing on him.

When Nala's body tensed, the grip on Idsel's tail was excruciating.

Idsel lunged into Nala to the hilt, his member pressed against the twitching muscles inside her. He watched in awe as Nala dismounted, pulled the skin of his member back and up over and over as he released his seed with a deafening cry.

He fell silent a moment later, remaining rigid as his member pulsed.

Nala did something unusual, rather than allow Idsel's full release, she yanked the tail again.

Idsel fell to his hands and knees.

Crouched, Nala held Idsel's penis at the top, then motioned to it.

The action surprised Idsel. He was sure Nala meant that he should put his mouth on his own member and self-stimulate as Nala so expertly could. Idsel's back was shorter, however, and he could only lick the tip.

Groaning, Nala guided Idsel's head away so that she could bring the tool into her mouth.

The way her body could bend was a wonder. Nala took him expertly.

When Idsel could no longer stand it, allowing his seed to shoot down Nala's throat, Nala gave Idsel's penis another strong suck.

She swallowed again and again, groaning all the while. Idsel popped his finger into Nala's slit, wiggling it until the Summoner ceased in gyrating.

Nala allowed Idsel's penis to fall from her mouth and she collapsed beside him. She didn't push Idsel's hand away as she often had in the past.

Idsel continued to prod her, happy and at peace with the soft noises Nala made.

In the morning some of the clouds had ebbed, though not many. Now instead of the strong showers from the days prior, a gentle rain drizzled outside.

Idsel, laying behind Nala who eased back into the grip, toyed with Nala's tail aimlessly.

Nala caught his hand on one occasion and brought it around, asking for an embrace.

Idsel complied.

"Do you agree? Do you think I'm...twisted?" Nala asked.

When she sounded like this, Idsel could barely recognize her. The up and down motion of Nala's mood was one he'd grown accustomed to, but he still didn't like it.

"I think," Idsel began, pulling Nala close. "I think you are you. All of the things about you that you consider bad, I wish I could change them all." Nala's body stiffened in his grip and Idsel said, "Because maybe then you can be at peace. I do not always understand your concern and worry. Your Earther habits drive you but I wish my affection for you could be your much-needed fuel instead."

In the silence that followed, Idsel waited for an answer.

Eventually, he said, "Come, Na'am. The rain has all but stopped. I can go a while longer as I am now, but you must eat."

"Will we change when the new king comes?" Nala asked in a mumble.

Idsel tightened his grip. "Change? I suppose. We will be a proper family. Citel can select a preferred. Then the new king will have two mothers and two fathers, like me."

"And you had two mothers?" Nala said.

"Yes. My first father's preferred was my mother. But he had to breed with a stronger female. She brought with her my second father."

Nala quieted for a moment then said, "But you have three mothers."

"Three? Do you mean Sessel? I'll be honest," Idsel said. "I am not certain how Sessel fits. I've asked but she's never given me a straight answer. Regardless, you must eat. Come, let us wash and see about food."

Instead of rising, however, Nala turned in Idsel's embrace. They stayed that way a moment longer before Idsel stood and went toward the storage door. It would lead to the hall.

The wood wouldn't budge. He tried it again and again.

"What is it?" Nala called out.

"I don't know..." Idsel paused and sighed. "The sloths. They no doubt block the entrance. Come, we will climb up to our nest. It is not so far and the rain has let up."

"I do not know, Mana," Nala said, leaning out to peer down. "This weather is strange."

Idsel walked past her. Without saying another word, he caught hold of the rocks and began to climb.

"Take care, Mana," Nala warned.

"Yes, yes," Idsel said, moving faster out of spite. "I'll take care, Na'am. Do not fret."

He caught the ledge of his nest's window and grinned. A menacing noise came from the heavens, and then a shock of light, missing Idsel's hand by fractions.

In his fright, he lost his grip and fell.

1