Chapter 6: The Lovers
818 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TW: Smut

Martha had been lounging for several hours, reading a book. She’d been in a state of constant confusion for a few days (or months, as it would happen), and had come to realize just how fragile reality was. All of Atropos’ impromptu lectures and chiding had led to her achieving some understanding of how the realm she was in worked. Perhaps in a few more centuries, she told herself, I’ll actually understand. She didn’t believe herself, but telling yourself untrue things does have the effect of making you believe them.

As the book began to take a predictable–and boring–turn, she decided it would be best to set the book down and make something for herself in the kitchen. She didn’t trust herself with making edible food out of thin air, much less moving knives around telepathically, so for now, to the kitchen it was.

As she peeled carrots, she glanced over at a slip of paper on the table. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted strange markings. As she touched it, she gasped as a whirlwind appeared in the kitchen. Out of the whirlwind, appeared a familiar figure, and she realized in that moment–she was very forgetful. She should’ve remembered that sigil.

“I was waiting for you!” Cassandra harrumphed, “it sure took you a while.”

“H…how long has it been for you?” Martha asked timidly, expecting to have been tardy by months again.

“Oh, about a whole day,” she replied.

“I..um..wait, you’re upset because I didn’t contact you sooner than today?” Martha asked, confused.

“Listen, honey, I understand,” Cassandra replied, “it’s your first time meeting me, you don’t know that I move fast.” she said with a dramatic flick of her hair.

“Is this your way of flirting?” Martha remarked, clearly unamused.

“No, this is,” Cassandra replied as she leaned in to kiss.

Martha held her back and exclaimed, “Wait, Cassandra!”

“Cass, please,” Cass smirked back, “what’s the hold-up? You know what that sigil’s for, don’t you?”

“I…um…I didn’t even mean to activate it, I kind of just forgot what it was…” Martha said, rubbing her arm.

Cass looked at her for a few seconds and then burst out laughing. Martha’s face reddened immensely and she spent a few seconds making flustered sounds before frowning at Cass as she stomped her foot.

“It’s not funny! I’m new to this world, and no one will explain anything to me! Gods, Atropos practically just brought me here, I’ve been a woman for a day, or a few months, depending on who you ask, the Underworld is real and Hades is a sl–”

She was silenced by a finger on her lip. Normally, this would’ve made her more irate, but seeing as the owner of the finger was the pretty woman standing over her, she elected instead to remain calm.

“So, Martha,” Cass said, “I take it you want to know more about sigils?”

Cass nodded and sighed, “that…would be nice, thank you.”

“Well, Lady Martha,” she began, grinning larger as she saw Martha blush at being called ‘Lady’, “sigils are more than a quick gate for summoning, they’re very specific magic. Depending on what you draw, you can summon multiple people, and summon people for different reasons, usually specified in the sigil’s design itself.”

“Oh…so I summoned you for a specific purpose,” Martha concluded.

“Oh, and wouldn’t you like to know what that is?” Cass said, letting her voice drop to a sultry tone.

Martha nodded, nervously gulping, expecting something terrifying.

“Lots and lots of hot sex,” Cass whispered as she leaned into her ear.

Martha’s face turned bright red as she started to stammer out an apology, Cass laughing in response. As both calmed themselves down, Martha looked up and down at Cass. Cass, noticing the attention, caught Martha’s glance. Martha looked down and muttered an apology, as Cass wandered up close and lifted Martha’s chin up with her finger.

“So, my dear, is that a no?” Cass asked, obviously restraining herself.

Martha closed her eyes and began to think. Of course, it wasn’t every day that an incredibly beautiful, majestic woman showed up in your kitchen and offered to fuck. Then again, that meant she probably didn’t have the full context for what was happening. She decided to ask.

“Is there anything else I should know before I answer?” Martha asked.

Cass answered firmly, “No, there is not.”

Martha made a look of mulling it over for a few more seconds before she giggled and replied, “Ok, but on one condition!”

“Oh?” Cass asked, grinning, “I’ll have you know, I’m not the type to grant my pets things unless they’ve been good.”

Martha thought to herself and then replied, “Well, I’ll just have to beg extra hard then, won’t I?” beaming at the cleverness of her response.

“Alright, I suppose,” Cass said, taking on an even heavier sultry tone, “What is your deepest desire, pet?”

“I want you to carry me to my bedroom and kiss me!” Martha said innocently.

As she finished saying it, she found herself swept off her feet and in Cass’ strong arms. She gasped as she thought back to how the Naiad had picked her up after she’d fainted. She..hadn’t needed to breathe, or probably had a physical brain. So why had the influence been so intoxicating? Was it possible that she could’ve..wanted this the minute she saw Cass?

“Uh, pet,” Cass said, “I don’t mean to interrupt your daydream, but where’s your bedroom?”

It was then Martha realized, she did not, in fact, have a bedroom anymore. “Um,” Martha replied, “give me a minute.”

She tried some of the techniques Atropos had shown her during the little downtime she had, creating a room from thin air. The door was a little crooked in the hinge, and Cass had to lean down to get in. When they did get in, however, they found themselves in a cozy little room with a king-sized mattress sat in the middle.

Cass set Martha on the bed, and then began to disrobe. Blushing, Martha realized she should do the same, snapping her fingers to get her clothes off her and off to the side. Immediately, she regretted it, as Cass stopped her undressing to gaze hungrily at her figure.

Martha hadn’t really had time to explore her body since she had changed into this form, and knowing now that she wanted it, well, that complicated things. For one, it made her feel warm fuzzies in her chest, which trickled downwards, as she looked at Cass’ toned, lean figure. Her own figure was curvy, and as she looked down to see the source of the warmth she felt, she noticed…that. Her vagina. She realized, this was going to be unlike the little sex she had had. Very unlike it.

That idea was confirmed as Cass finished undressing, and pulled out a dildo. Immediately, Cass dove next to her on the bed, intentionally making sure her chest was next to Martha’s face. Martha turned away and blushed, only to find herself pulled into a kiss.

As she pulled away, star-struck, Cass spoke up, “Do you know what a safe word is?”

Martha nodded dutifully. Cass smiled and responded, “Okay, pet, our safe word is ‘Apple’. If you want me to stop, say that.”

As soon as the word ‘Okay’ began to come out of Martha’s mouth, she made an ‘eep’ sound as she felt her butt being grabbed.

“That’s ‘yes, mistress’, pet,” Cass growled.

In return, Martha practically whispered, “Yes, mistress.”

Immediately she felt Cass rubbing her nipples, kneading her breasts, caressing her curves. She whimpered as Cass dragged her nail lightly across the areola, making her spasm, screaming as the nail flicked her nipple.

“My,” Cass said, breathily, “it appears I’ve made you soaked.”

Martha looked down, only to confirm, Cass was right. She was almost leaking down there, her mistress’ teasing clearly having contributed to a lot of arousal. As she turned to look back at Cass, she noticed one of the hands teasing her chest had darted downwards. As she felt something flick down below, she felt her mind almost shut down as she squealed and kicked.

As Martha came out of the haze, she gazed up at Cass, who was right now looking at her with a ‘we okay to continue?’ look. Martha smiled and nodded, as Cass plunged her fingers into her vagina, flicking her clitoris with her thumb gently, causing the pleasure to return even more.

Cass kept working with one hand up above, and one hand down below, while whispering praises like “good girl” in her ear. Martha felt her body temperature steadily rise as she whimpered increasingly intensely, the whimpers turning into moans, the moans turning into full-on shouts and pants of ecstasy.

Eventually, the heat welling up in her burst forth, and she collapsed onto the bed, not realizing she’d been arching her back out of sheer bliss until she did so. As her pants decreased in intensity and eventually returned to gentle breaths, she turned her eyes back to Cass, who was looking at her intently with desire and…love.

“So,” Cass said as she cleared her throat, “I’ve gotten to play with you, how about I show you how to give me some fun too?”

Martha looked lustfully down at Cass’ body and nodded shyly. This was going to be a long, good, night.

51