Trivia chapter: The obscure war
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter is just a trivia. It has no effect on the story.

 

“Oh. What do we have here?” Her unholiness adorned in lovely sailor suit remarked.

 

I followed Her Unholiness’s sight. There was clearly something there but the humble me was too incompetent to perceive.

 

Her Unholiness tilted Her head toward the something. “A reader from Earth.” Her Unholiness’ expression glared up at the statement.

 

She turned to my direction. My being rejoiced over Her Unholiness showered me with attention.

 

Her Unholiness’ finger pointed at the something’s direction. “## #### ###. It’s one of your readers.” She cheerfully welcomed them. “Hello there, reader. As much as it helped boosting the hype for my preacher’s future fiction, it is bad for you to witness the next following thing in first-person point of view.”

 

Her Unholiness pointed Her index finger together. “You see, my “playmates” are rough ones. Your being isn’t prepared to comprehend them yet. May be ## #### ### will tell you this event in third-person narrative at another time. It will be safer for you that way.”

 

Just as Her Unholiness finished, the void we were standing in shivered. This spacequake was sign of something powerful happened.

 

Her Unholiness’ index finger stylishly pushed her glasses up. “Wow! Slaanesh-chan and Shub-Niggurath-chan. It was so-oooo “unexpected”. Sorry but I don’t have the table and tea ready for you. Would you kindly sod off from my new garden?”

 

“Silent, bitch.” Barked, the handmaiden of excess. “This clusters of multiverses belonged to the Prince. G-”

 

The grumble of the Mighty Mother vibrated through space. The daemonette fearfully retreated behind her master’s influence. In response, the mass of chaos casted a displeased gaze toward the black mass of madness. The tension was deadly even to us, preachers. Lowered rank fujoshi and fudanshi have already evacuated from the front. The lowly daemons and juvenile goats also fell back to their relative safety.

 

“Seem like they’re after my “flowers” after all.” Her Unholiness let out a bored sigh. “Madness and Excess, huh? Let’s see if they could become my next triforce.”

 

I am sure that Her Unholiness spoke in moderation, and yet everyone was alerted of Her declaration. Her slasher smile grew and so was Her tendrils. Her touches of corruption advanced without preservation even when they were disintegrated by the two multiversal beings.

 

Appeared to have had enough of Her Unholiness, the Mother Goddess released a tide of black goo from her side. The black wave swept away huge churn of Her Unholiness’ influence absorbing the corrupted tentacles into itself.

 

Her Unholiness reached out Her hand compressing the wave and space around it. I felt relief but the feeling didn’t last long. My sweat returned as I noticed Her Unholiness’ sudden furrow.

 

“Hey, Shub-Niggurath-chan! What did you do that for?” Her Unholiness turned toward a black mass that was flowing toward a neutral territory.

 

If Shub-Niggurath’s attack was directed toward Her Unholiness, it is without doubt She could block it off. This churn of blackness was clearly a misfire from Shub-Niggurath when she indiscriminately attacked. In normal situation, even this much would have been dealt with. The problem is Her Unholiness was currently engaging in a conflict across multiverses. This place is just one dot in the frontline. She has already had to spread Her influence thin to deal with the assault of more than 20% of the Outer Gods and the 4 masters of the Warp.

 

For the first time in my existence, I saw Her Unholiness ground Her teeth. The black mass exploded unremarkably. The powerful yet seemingly unseen explosion caused ripples travelled through space.

 

“## #### ###! I have detoxified Shub-Niggurath-chan’s spit as much as I could, but our action is guaranteed to cause universal effect on that region of the Omniverse. You are to travel there and minimize any further damage.”

 

I quickly announced my acknowledgement and proceeded to full fill Her Unholiness’ command.

 

“…and you, reader. Get out of here. You are more useful to me having your sanity intact.” Her Unholiness shouted.

 

The reader’s point of view was then flung away as my comrades, the degenerates of Yaoi-sama and Yuri-neesan, bodied against the Legion of Excess and the Great Mother’s Dark Young.

0