(M) ֍CHAPTER 13: Proposal
125 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Trigger warning. Reader’s discretion is advised.

‘I want to take a knife and cut your shirt buttons open one by one. I will let you feel the back of my cold knife on your skin. I might slice your beautiful skin a little. I think your blood will taste good. I will lick from your wound. But don’t worry, honey, my Kliment, I will not hurt you too much. Just a little slice. I want to spread your legs wide open. I want to put my dick in your sweet tight asshole. I want to hear you scream. I want to see you cry. I want to watch you bleed. I want to rape you. I want so much to rape you. If you resist, that’s even better. If you beg, oh God, I wish you’ll beg me for mercy. I want to cum on your face. I want you so much. Kliment, I love you. I love you the most. – Your greatest fan’

Kirill feels sick as he read the typewritten words carefully. He read it over and over just to make sure that what he was reading was real. It was real. In fact, it was too real for him to digest. This wasn’t shown to him by his PI. Kirill thinks that even his PI is not aware of the existence of this letter. This letter does not match the other sort of innocent ones. It’s obviously sent by a different person. It’s typed using a different font, on a plain regular A4 paper.

The ordinariness of it all causes Kirill to feel alarmed and angry. It means that this stalker will probably look as ordinary as the material and the font itself. The person with thoughts so sick must look very ordinary to the rest of the people. Kirill closes his eyes for a while to calm down the uneasiness and anger in his heart. What’s more disturbing is that… there’s even a trace of a substance on the paper. By the look of it, anyone can guess that it’s probably semen.

“Did the police check for DNA? That’s the stalker’s semen, right?” Kirill asked as he hands the phone back to Stanley in disgust.

Stanley only nods in answer. Stanley is the son of the town’s mayor. Unlike his democratic father, this boy appears to speak less, making it impossible for Kirill to read him. Alberto answered in words instead. “Yeah. But they can’t trace the semen. It wasn’t in their database.”

Kirill thinks silently to himself for a while before he asks again. “Then, did they collect DNA from the students?”

“Unless there’s actual suspect, they can’t do that,” Alberto answered professionally. He sounds like he’s very familiar with the system. This causes Kirill to wander his thoughts back to Alberto’s background. This boy’s family owns a well-renowned security company. Rumor has it that they used to be hackers and they were involved in illegal businesses before.

‘Have your DNA been taken by the police? You guys are all suspects’, Kirill wonders. As if reading his thoughts, Stepan suddenly spoke. “They took our DNA too. The four of us. Since we were one of the last few people who saw him that day.”

‘So, the four of them are not part of these stalker assholes’, Kirill thought silently. ‘Unless Stepan is lying.’ Kirill thought that he should confirm this matter with his PI first as soon as he gets back to his dorm later.

“I have a suggestion on how to deal with them,” Andre suddenly spoke. “You know why the stalkers didn’t dare to physically show themselves and harass Kliment before?” He asked.

“Why?” Kirill asked with disinterest. He can’t hide his dislike for Andre. This guy is a well-known playboy with his family owning medicinal companies all over New Russia but it wasn’t a secret that the companies are just front for their illegal business. Andre is, in truth, the son of a drug lord.

“Because Kliment had us. If you hadn’t notice, people don’t really dare to mess with us,” Andre proudly claimed.

Kirill rolls his eyes, feeling annoyed. ‘Really? But I kinda almost break your arm the other day’, Kirill thought to himself. He feels annoyed but he is also somewhat amused. “Is it?” Kirill sneered.

“Yeah. So, why not you pretend to be Stepan’s boyfriend?” Andre suggested as he places his hand around Stepan’s shoulders. “That way, they will surely not mess with you,” he added.

‘What kind of fuck shit idea is that?’ Kirill thought, shocked to the absurdity of the idea. He looks over at Stepan, feeling even more annoyed. Stepan, however, only smiles approvingly at the proposal. That smile compels Kirill to hesitate for a moment. He can’t help but think that if he were to become Stepan’s fake boyfriend, for sure he can get more information about their so-called secret club. He can also use all four of them to the fullest. But, he somehow can’t help but feel like this proposal is a trap. He can feel the danger. He balls up his fist, causing numb pain in his palm before he finally answers to the proposal.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/02/28

5