(M) ֍CHAPTER 17: Rumor Has It…
101 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was exactly 3 hours prior to the event that Kirill locked himself up in one of the cubicles of the men’s toilet in the main building to turn on his laptop with a ballpoint attached to the USB. Yes. A ballpoint. Which was not an ordinary ballpoint. It was equipped with a recording camera. Kirill has been making it a habit for him to carry spy cam like that everywhere so that if anything were to happen to him, he will get everything recorded. He has them in his bag, locker, dorm, everywhere he thinks he can get clues from. Even his conversation with Stepan by the bridge the other day was recorded. He kept them just in case if one day he needs proofs to persecute him. Anything anyone say might carry hints or clues so he doesn’t want to ignore them.

He could’ve seen this footage at the dorm yesterday if it wasn’t for his laptop taking the whole day to update the software. That alone was already enough to piss him off. It took a rather long time for him to finally see the perpetrator. Along with sweats and having to deal with the smells in the toilet, he also has to constantly heard gossips in the toilet. It seems that boys do gossip even worse than girls do. Just in that span of time, he already knows which girl has the biggest boobs, which girl is the easiest to fuck with, where to get drugs from with the cheapest price, and what time will the school counselor be out of the office for them to sneak in to steal back their confiscated goods. But among all, he constantly heard rumors about Stepan the most.

A: It’s sad that Stepan only fucks someone once.

B: How was it with him?

A: He was great. OMG. He has the biggest dick I’ve ever seen and he can do it for many rounds and his dick is still up. I’ve never been fucked like that!

And sometimes later, the same rumors again…

C: He fucks me for so many rounds with his huge penis. I almost died.

And again…

D: I heard Aaron slept with Andre too?

E: Andre always took Stepan’s leftover. And of course, they only do it once. Duh. Holy shit. Did you hear Aaron was unconscious by the time Stepan was done with him??

D: Ah! I don’t think he will even remember Aaron’s name or face the next day. Aaron is still crazy about him. What kind of stupidity is that?

E: Here’s the thing. Aaron said Stepan was really good at ‘it’.

D: At what?

E: Sex, dude. Fucking.

D: Hey, I heard people are talking that his is big and all. Is that true?

E: I don’t know. Why don’t you try for a change?

D: Fuck no! I’m not crazy like those stupid sissies going after a Mafia. Hell no!

The gossips left Kirill with a strong sense of curiosity as to one; the size of Stepan’s dick and two; what kind of drug did he take for him to be able to fuck someone nonstop like that. But it was easily forgotten when he finally saw the person who opened his locker from the cam recording and he begins to memorize the face. Thus, he waited for him there, at the toilet. But this time, near the entrance. He has had enough with the smells, sweats and gossips by then.

Well, toilet is the one place everyone will go to and that main building is where most people will definitely run to so Kirill figures if he waits there, that should settle everything else. And he was right. He didn’t have to wait long. When he saw the boy walks his way to the toilet, he stares at him for a long time. The boy who notices him looking at him started to smile at him sheepishly. With that, Kirill displays the most charming smile on his own face as he follows and approaches him.

“You look good,” Kirill complimented. The boy blushes all the way to the ear as he heard the compliment. But then froze as he saw the changes on Kirill’s charming face. “Let’s ruin that face,” Kirill spoke as he pushes the boy into one of the cubicles in the toilet. Right there and then, his fist landed on the boy’s face over and over. Rhythmically. All the while, a wicked smile is still plastered on his face.

And all that’s left when Stepan, Andre, Alberto and Stanley reached the inside of the toilet was the mess they did not expect. Kirill covered in splattered blood that should not be his own on his face and body while the basketballer drenched in his own blood and his face almost unrecognizable from the bruises and wounds.

“Why are you guys here?” Kirill asked as he notices them arriving. But that doesn’t stop him from continuing to punch the poor boy beneath him.

“How did you find out it was him?” Alberto quickly asked.

Kirill knew it then that the four fucktards might also have some information regarding the boy but before he can even think about getting the information, he must unleash his rage first. The people who had messed with Kliment while Kliment was alive, even a good beating on them won’t be enough for him to be calm. So, he only smiles devilishly towards them in response. “None of your business?” he then spoke with a menacing look in his eyes, almost looking like a devil.

“Okay,” Stepan said, much to the surprise of the other three. He then gestures for the four them to wait outside and they abide him.

“What’s wrong?” Alberto asked. He can’t believe that Stepan would let Kirill do whatever he wanted in there on his own and that if the basketballer loses his life, won’t Kirill be in trouble big time?

"Damn,” Stepan suddenly cursed. “I want him,” He proclaimed. He had never been so turned on with someone up to that point. The evil smile, the threatening looks in Kirill’s eyes, and him simply covered in such bloody mess, they all turn him on to the limits. Even his dick got hard to the sight alone. “I really want him,” he emphasized.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/03/28

*Author’s Note: If you didn’t notice, I just dropped some hints on how the sex is going to be between Stepan and Kirill. Lol! But you guys gotta wait. -K

4