֍CHAPTER 19: Deadlock
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The school’s physician is clearly a man. But he is very effeminate. It appears that his favorite color is pink. He was dressed in pink all the way from his shirt to his pants to his shoes and even his handbag. It was a woman’s handbag and his shoes are like heels made for men. Kirill dares to say that he looks like the male version of the main character from ‘Legally Blonde’. The doctor’s office was also decorated in pink. Even the bed sheets are pink in color with dark red hearts patterns on them. They somehow reminded Kirill of beds in love hotels in New Japan.

The physician holds Kirill’s hands while gently putting some medicine on his knuckles which are bruised. At the same time, he is complaining about how kids shouldn’t fight and that a pretty boy like Kirill should take good care of his skin even more. Before he leaves the room, he can’t help but to pinch Kirill’s cheeks a little while complimenting how cute he is. Kirill didn’t feel creeped out. He was just simply dumbfounded and speechless.

“What were you thinking? You’re going to solve everything with your fist? Did you get anything out of him? or did you not bother to ask at all?” Alberto suddenly started to bombard Kirill with questions as soon as the physician left the room.

Kirill only looks back at him indifferently. “What does that have anything to do with you?”

This is the first time that he feels Alberto being hostile towards him but Kirill couldn’t care less. Alberto feels slighted over Kirill’s indifference. “Did you know that this is the closest we get to getting to the stalker? You have no idea what we all have done just to try to find these stalkers and yet you came with your fist and fucking ruined everything!” Alberto spat.

Andre places his hands on both of Alberto’s shoulders to calm him down before starting to speak himself. “Kirill, do you understand the gravity of the situation? Do you know that you’re jeopardizing everything by being impulsive like that?” he asked.

“Why can’t you be more like Kliment?” Stanley suddenly introjected. That comment alone causes Kirill to become irritated.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You think you know my own twin brother better than me?’ Kirill thought to himself before standing up from where he was seated, facing the boy who normally remained quiet. “What do you mean?” Kirill asked provokingly towards Stanley.

Stanley gave Kirill a disapproving look and spoke without hesitation; “Kliment would have waited and probably seduced the hell out of that guy to get information.” 

“Seduce? That’s my brother you’re talking about. Don’t slander him. He’s nothing like that!” Kirill lost himself to anger and started to walk towards Stanley. They are now only inches apart from each other’s noses. Though Stanley is taller than himself, Kirill doesn’t look less intimidating.

His action only causes Stanley to laugh aloud. Kirill notices that the other boys are smirking too after hearing his statement. It causes Kirill to be even more infuriated. “Of course, for a guy who only met him during new years and Christmases, you definitely know him better than we do,” Stanley spoke cynically.

To that, Kirill is quiet for a moment before his impulsivity gets the better of him. He raises his fist to hit Stanley but he is suddenly held back by someone. It took a moment for Kirill to notice that it was Stepan who was holding his fist to stop him. Kirill is surprised at how strong the grip is. He tries to pull his hand off the grip but it is no use. His hand even feels a little numb from the pain. “Let go,” Kirill instructed as he looked directly into Stepan’s eyes in anger.

Stepan only looks back at him playfully. “Promise me you’ll behave,” Stepan requested.

“Fucking let go!” Kirill shouted.

Stepan only sighs and smiles at him in response before he says a simple “okay” and gently lets go of Kirill’s hand but in a flash of the light, he switches to hold Kirill back by wrapping his arms around his waist instead from behind. 

“What the fuck are you doing?!” Kirill yelled as he struggled to be free.

Kirill can hear Stepan’s laughter in his ear. His breath tickles his sensitive ear and it causes him to squirm a little, feeling ticklish and uncomfortable. “Now, baby, don’t be mad. I’m just trying to calm you down,” Stepan spoke softly in his ear. He tries to make it look innocent but Kirill knows immediately that he is teasing him intentionally. Kirill can’t calm down. He is still struggling to be free. 

He wanted to step on Stepan’s foot but Stepan skillfully avoided his attacks while laughing. He then pulls Kirill over with a force as he sits on the nearest bed and wraps his legs around Kirill’s legs as well. Kirill is now caught in a deadlock. This position causes Kirill to sit on Stepan’s lap and it looks as shameful as anyone’s guesses. “Look, Kirill… listen first, will you?” Stepan coaxes him while still teasing his ear using his breath. 

Kirill tries to slam his head to the back to hit Stepan’s forehead with a headbutt but that is also avoided skillfully by Stepan. Even worse now, Stepan had to place his chin directly on one side of Kirill’s neck and apply pressure on it to ensure he could no longer give any more headbutts. The pressure is just enough to stop Kirill from moving his head. His neck is also his sensitive spot and he is already feeling embarrassed to the limits at this point. Stepan’s laughter rings in the room along with the laughter by the other boys as well as they watch the comical play in front of them. “Hmm?” Stepan coaxes him again. “Listen to them first, yeah?” He asked. It sounded more like an order instead of an askance. 

Kirill stops struggling as he notices something poking under his ass. ‘Damn it,’ he curses silently. ‘I am no match for his strength and his fucking dick is poking me! This motherfucking pervert!!!,’ he figures silently in his mind but refuses to call Stepan out since it would only add salt to injury. Kirill can already guess the size of that thing and it seems that the rumors were true. He dares not move a muscle lest he provokes the beast behind him. He is already in a shameful position. The best method to deal with this now is to endure and be obedient. “Talk,” he instructed. Stepan still didn’t let him go but he had diminished his force. His chin no longer blocks Kirill’s neck and his legs no longer wrap around Kirill’s legs. However, his arms are still wrapped around Kirill’s waist and he refuses to let Kirill get up from his lap. 

Kirill didn’t fight back. He knows better now. He endures and pretends to be calm as he listens to Alberto who started to throw a question at him. “Have you ever heard of the dark web, Kirill?” He asked.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/04/11

3