(M) ֍CHAPTER 25: Sinners
95 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***Trigger warning. Reader’s discretion is advised.

Stepan had told Kirill about his secret club. He claimed that the name of the club is ‘Sinners’. He had heard from his PI before about an unnamed secret group. It turned out that it actually has a name. And instead of a group, they called it a club. And yes, Kliment was a part of it. They regularly met at a secret base, a private nightclub owned by Stepan’s family. The name of the private nightclub is ‘Seven’. Stepan told him that this is the place that he had wanted to take Kirill to on the weekend whenever he feels like joining. Kirill still told him that he’ll think about it first. His current state of mind is unstable so he doesn’t want to jump into another decision so impulsively again.

Stepan said that each member of the club will record their sins as in the development of their sins in various ways. Stepan didn’t tell him how the others record their sins. He only told him that for him, he recorded them through photographs. Kirill had just found out that Stepan had an interest in photography. He showed him some photos of scenery he took of Krasniy and they were actually quite good. But Kirill never asked him what his sins were. And Stepan didn’t look like he was willing to tell.

He also told Kirill that from what he knew, Kliment recorded his sins through journal writing. So Kirill took out a journal from his backpack. There was no title on the cover. It looked like it had not been opened in a long time. This is what he found hidden in the ceiling before and Kirill can guess now that this must be Kliment’s record of his sins.

Kirill hesitated at first but his curiosity got the better of him in the end. He flipped with the intention to see the latest entry but an entry before that caught his attention first because of the words in capital letters.

Monday (2019/7/24):

I was on a videocall with Kirill today. He wore only shorts. He had just gotten back from playing basketball. It was hard to remain calm. I’ve long wanted to spread his legs wide. Just seeing him wearing only shorts drove me crazy. Not to mention his abdominal muscles and tattoo. Who can look away? I think I should tie him up to the bed. I want him to be fully clothed at the time so that I can use a knife to rip off his clothes piece by piece. He must be looking confused if he knows that it’s me. That’s why I want his eyes covered so that he won’t even know that it was his own twin brother shoving his cock down his asshole. FUCK! He should be very tight down there. Unlike all those loose bitches that I had fucked before. I don’t want to prepare his asshole. Rather, he should take my cock dry without lubes. He should hurt. That way, he’ll remember me more. If he bleeds, he’ll remember better. Kirill, you have no idea how much I wanted to FUCK YOU! KIRILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE MY BITCH!

With a pop, Kirill shuts the journal. He is unable to read further. His hands are trembling. He knew then that if he were to venture into this world, he needs to be mentally prepared. Right now, he is not ready yet.

Without him knowing, Stepan, downstairs from him, is looking through his own phone. There’s a hidden folder in it with other folders underneath it containing names of various people. He clicked on the recent folder with the name ‘Marc’. There are various photos of the same pretty boy in this folder, all of these photographs are taken by him. It all started with most of the times the boy was smiling and looking happy. However, towards the end, the mood shifted. There are photos of him tied up with tears on his face. Pictures of him strapped to the bed naked, bloodied, tortured, and crying. But he was still alive by then. The few last pictures were of the same boy no longer having any expression on his face, eyes shut, unmoving, and pale. Obviously, he was dead by then. Stepan exited the folder and immediately created a new folder. The title of the new folder is ‘Kirill❤️’ with a heart emoji at the end. A sly smile appears on his face. He then texted in the group chat asking his friends what time they will be coming tomorrow.

Stanley responded first, informing that he will come early in the morning. After he responded, Stanley turned back to the canvas, the one that he had meticulously paid attention to all night. He picked up his brush and continued to stroke the pattern of fire with bright red colour. In the painting, there are silhouettes of people screaming in the fire. His room was filled with such paintings. Of people burning in fires. Despite the morbidity, he appears to be emotionless and obsessed as he continues to paint.

On the other hand, Alberto responded next saying that he will also come around the same time as Stanley. As he put down his phone back on the table, he continued to stare at his computer at the gaming codes he had been making so far. He opened the beta file to see the progress of his game. The game involves all kind of avatars performing sadistic acts such as mutilation and rape. He felt like it wasn’t good enough. “More blood,” he spoke to himself. So he opened up his codes again and made a few changes. “Need more blood,” he reiterated.

Andre was the last to respond since he was previously busy recording a new song he had composed through his keyboard. The melody sounds like a haunting with minor notes covering most of the song. There’s no lyrics to the song this time. He wrote the title as ‘You don’t need your legs’. He then sent the song to a person named ‘Maria’. He wrote a message; ‘A new song for you, my love. How long do you think you can run from me? I guess you won’t be needing your legs soon. After all, without them, can you run? How’s my son? Is he well? Do you hate him? He is proof of our union. You probably hate him. I will find you soon. You should be afraid. -Your nephew, Andre’. He took a look at the group chat and replied that he will be there in the afternoon. 

All the sins can be recorded through various means. By this time, Kirill has no idea yet that the sinners he had come to know are far more dangerous than he had thought them to be. But it won’t be long before he finds out. By then, he would have fallen into the trap.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/05/23

*Author’s Note: The story is getting darker. It is progressing slowly but we are actually coming quite close to the climax soon. I will probably write up to 30 to 35 chapters only for ‘Flaming Dawn’ story before beginning the second story; ‘Drunken Sun’.

2