(M) ֍CHAPTER 28: Instinct
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both boys only realised that their skin had wrinkled due to the coldness by the time they got into the car sent by Stepan's father. Three bulky men went into the woods to look for them. They didn't call Stepan by his name when they were looking for him. Instead, a code name was used. It was 'Drago'. Kirill guessed that it must have been done so in order to confuse any enemies if they were around. 

The car drove straight to Stepan’s house in Krasniy. When they got there, they were greeted by Stepan’s father in the living room. 

“You’ve survived, son?” The man said and smiled. He didn’t seem worried. It was like a joke to him. But Kirill somehow can feel seriousness in his joke. 

“Yet another…,” Stepan responded. At this moment, Kirill guesses that perhaps the situation doesn’t seem that dire to them since it had happened a lot of times before but he doesn’t dare ask directly with the presence of Stepan’s father around. He keeps quiet to himself. In fact, he didn’t expect to meet his father at all. Now that he sees him, he can quite understand where the intimidation emanating from Stepan comes from. This old man looks charming and kind, but he somehow can see a dangerous light in his eyes. 

“Wait… Isn’t this?...” Stepan’s father turns to look at Kirill. He eyes him up and down, trying to figure out where he had seen such a familiar-looking boy before.

“Yeah. This is Kliment’s twin brother,” Stepan informed. At that instant, it was like a lightbulb was lit in Stepan’s father's mind and he looked at Kirill even deeper.

“Wow. You look very similar,” he commented.

Stepan scoffs at his father, thinking how silly his reaction is. “They’re twins after all,” Stepan said annoyingly.

“Hello, sir,” Kirill greeted the old man perfunctorily.

Stepan’s father smiles as he hears Kirill speak for the first time. “You can call me Iosef,” he said. Iosef Chenkov had lived in the world of the dark for a long time and that enabled him to read these young kids like an open book. But not Kirill. And due to that, he became interested.

Kirill only responded to him by nodding his head respectfully at him. He still didn’t call him by his name as instructed. Just like how his son had felt, Kirill’s stubbornness and his subtle arrogance are charming to him.

“Kirill was a big help today. He was the one who guided me out of the cabin safely,” Stepan told Iosef with a smug look on his face.

This kid is in love’, Iosef thought. With that enlightenment, he became a little worried. He knew how obsessed his son could get over something. Let alone over someone. He can almost imagine all kinds of troubles that the kid might cause him in the future. “Well then, I should find some time to take you out to dinner as a sign of thanks,” Iosef said politely. Kirill has no reaction to what he was saying. Not that he was being rude but he really didn’t know how to act.

“Anyway, Krasniy is supposed to be a safe zone. The only place in New Russia which we agreed to not have any conflicts with the other rival families so you’re safe in Krasniy. They are not supposed to attack while in Krasniy so I’ll be holding an immediate meeting with all the heads in the family by tonight,” Iosef informed. As soon as he said it, he folded his coat and placed it on one of his hands, ready to leave the living room.

“You’re leaving?” Stepan asked.

“Yes, I’m not going to hold a video conference this time. These sons of bitches should be dealt with face to face,” Iosef said with a murderous look in his eyes.

“You’re meeting the Kaiser’s head?” Stepan asked another question.

“Yes. I’ll be off now,” he bid goodbye and walked away swiftly, accompanied by a few bodyguards including those who picked the two boys from the woods just now.

“Dad, take care,” Stepan called out. Iosef only lifts up one of his hands to indicate his understanding.

The house became awkwardly silent as soon as the front door was shut. Stepan looks at their dirty clothes which are also soaked in sweat. “Let’s go up to my room and change,” he said naturally as he moved to walk up the staircase. 

Kirill also follows him up the stairs naturally.

But the moment they reach Stepan’s room, the beasts in their bodies are unleashed. They started to kiss, fondle, grab, pull and push each other passionately. There was no sequence or warning to their actions. They just followed instinct.

The next thing they know is that they are already naked in the bed. Kirill is on top of Stepan. They are still wildly kissing each other. Both of Stepan’s hands are groping and fondling Kirill’s ass. Meanwhile, Kirill’s hands were holding Stepan’s face with his fingers teasing the earlobes of the boy underneath him while kissing him. Their dicks are rubbing against one another. They were both so turned on that they became dizzy.

Suddenly, they both stopped and stared at each other. There’s lust and impatience in Stepan’s eyes. But there’s reluctance and hesitation in Kirill’s eyes. Stepan will not let this moment go to waste. So, he turns the position around in a blink of an eye. Now, Stepan is on top of Kirill and Kirill’s legs were already parted by Stepan. The position is dangerous. Anyone can guess the meaning of this position. “Wait!” Kirill yelled out.

Stepan pretends to be deaf. He lifts Kirill’s legs up so that his asshole is in the right angle for his mouth to reach and starts to lick at the opening.

“Hmmph!” Kirill is stunned. That place had never been touched before by others. And especially had never been licked before by anyone at all! He is furious but also surprised at how exciting it felt! Then, he became curious. He never knew that he could feel this way before. It was like he was caught in an electric current and his mind went numb.

It felt good. Soft moans started to escape his mouth without him even realising it.

After a while of licking, Stepan notices the change in Kirill’s behaviour. He is no longer rigid and rejecting. Instead, it seems like he had melted. He smiles. “Want me to stop?” He asked teasingly.

Kirill is quiet for a while. But his body has started to become impatient. A quiet, almost inaudible ‘no’ came out from his mouth. To that, Stepan becomes even more excited. So, he goes down on him again and keeps licking the soft asshole until it becomes wet with saliva. He then begins to thrust one of his fingers in. 

It’s really tight and Kirill’s body stiffened immediately. Stepan didn’t want to lose this momentum. There’s actually no lubricant or condoms at his house but he knows that if he stops now, he’ll lose his chance. So, he can only think of one solution. He picks Kirill up effortlessly and carries him to the bathroom in one go. 

Kirill, who was still in a daze, didn’t know whether he should put a stop to this now or just go with the flow. He’s not naive. He knows exactly where this is going. He knows that Stepan wanted to top him. He knows that if he doesn't stop this now, it’ll be too late. 

But he’s also curious. And attracted. He saw danger in Stepan’s eyes. He also saw endless pleasure in them. He has a gut feeling that Stepan is bad news. Red flag. But the more dangerous it is, the more he wants to explore. He can’t help himself.

It’s instinctual. It’s his instinct to be attracted towards what’s bad for him. And he had already surrendered himself when he realised this. There’s no turning back as the door of the bathroom was shut behind him.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/06/13

*Author’s Note: The session will continue in the next chapter. You know where this is going. Lol. -K

2