(M) ֍CHAPTER 35: The Substitute
75 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are a few ways to escape but none will work. One. He could run. But he was already exhausted so he won’t be able to run off that far until he is caught. And second was to call for help. But he had left his phone in his dorm room. Third; he could scream at the top of his lungs. But he knew damn well how useless and irresponsible the guards at the school were. But despite it all, he doesn’t really want to escape. He wants to face them head on. At least, he can still rely on his fists and kicks even when he is already exhausted.

Is Louis the murderer? Was he involved in Kliment’s disappearance? He needed to make sure. Louis after all does have a motive to hurt Kliment. Kirill pretended to be calm as he asked; “What did he owe you? Did he also owe something to the rest of you guys?”

“It’s ‘you’ who owed us something, son of a bitch,” one of the guys behind Louis spat.

“Yeah. It’s you!” Another guy backed him up.

“Okay,” Kirill said, perplexed as to what he had done to deserve such treatment. “Did I offend you guys or something?”

“You tell us where Emanuel is. He was beaten by you and hospitalised. And now he’s been missing. Tell us where he is if you wanna live!” One of them spoke.

“Enough!” Louis shouted at them and they all immediately zipped their mouths shut. It’s contradictory to see such a delicate looking person to be ordering around people who are taller, bigger, and more intimidating than him. Kirill can’t help but sense that Louis must not be an ordinary person. Either it is his background or his capability. There must be something about him that caused others to fear him.

But why bring these guys with him? Kirill wondered. “What do you want?” He asked Louis straight on.

Louis smirked at the question. And as he answers, Kirill feels a chill down his spine. “I want to take a knife and cut your shirt buttons open one by one. I will let you feel the back of my cold knife on your skin. I might slice your beautiful skin a little. I think your blood will taste good,” he started. And then his smile grows wider. There’s malign in his eyes. “I want to spread your legs wide open. I want to put my dick in your sweet tight asshole. I want to hear you scream. I want to see you cry. I want to watch you bleed. I want to rape you. I want so much to rape you. If you resist, that’s even better,” he searches Kirill’s eyes to see if Kirill gets his hints. To his pleasure, he notices the change on Kirill’s face. “Sounds familiar?” Louis asked. The guys behind him were whistling and laughing mockingly.

“You…” Kirill mumbled as he held back his anger. He always fought back fear with anger. He understands now that this person is far more dangerous than he had imagined. He had seen that letter sent by Kliment’s stalker in Stanley’s handphone. Ordinary type of paper. Ordinary font. He suspected the person to look very ordinary as well. But he just can’t fathom that it was actually the delicate-looking person who had been by Kliment’s side for almost three months!

Come to think of it, the stalkers started to harass Kliment at the exact time before he was approached by Louis. And Louis only obtained Kliment’s attention because he couldn’t frequent the club to look for a substitute so he had to take whoever that was near him and that fit the characteristics. Since Kliment was stalked for a while, Louis must have already figured out Kliment’s taste before pursuing him!

“Yes, me. Kliment’s greatest fan,” he indicated. “Sadly, Kliment is gone. So, you can be his substitute, right?” He suggested condescendingly. “I tried to bear being your substitute for him for a while. I planned to let him do as he pleased with me at first and when he put his guard down, I was going to do as I pleased with him instead! But he just had to go missing at the right time. What a let down!”

Kirill shot a suspicious look at Louis. “Are you saying you have nothing to do with his disappearance?” He asked, determined to find more clues to his brother’s disappearance. This could be a good chance despite the danger that awaited him.

To the question, Louis mockingly snickered. “Ah. Fuck! I wish it was me! But someone must have gotten to him first. Must be those guys from ‘Fed Fet-ish’. I’m just angry that they didn’t report to me first before taking actions and didn’t even share what they did to him or where he is. For fuck’s sake! They just wanna keep a good quality product for themselves! I was the one who shared his pictures and info. How dare they steal the goods from me?!” Louis complained with his hands exaggeratingly raised in the air. Kirill then saw a keychain stuck to Louis’ side pocket from something kept inside it. It could be his wallet or keys that were inside the pocket. But the keychain stood out. It was a miniature figure of a little girl in frilly dress and curly hair. It was a miniature of a lolita. At that moment, Kirill connected the dots and realised that Louis must have been the user ‘Lolita111’. It rendered him speechless. His mind went back to the violent and malicious comments on the site. He felt his stomach churning. “But it doesn’t matter now. You. You can be his substitute,” Louis continued to speak.

Before Kirill could say something, a guy behind Louis started to butt in. “Wait, you promised to only have him when he told us where Emanuel is,” he reminded Louis.

“You think he’s gonna tell? Isn’t it obvious he doesn’t know?” Louis simply guessed. Which were true. Kirill had no idea what happened to Emanuel and he didn’t care either. He only has one objective in mind. The rest was unimportant for him.

The guys behind Louis looked perplexed at the nonchalant answer given by Louis. “What do you mean?” Another guy asked.

Louis rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Why do I have to deal with stupid people?” He complained to himself. He then turned to look at them as he said; “Listen. I will take him with me and we can use him to threaten Stepan to tell you guys where Emanuel is.”

“Stepan?” The guy who said this appeared to be shocked at the mentioning of the name. He began to look nervous.

Louis only nodded his head at them, uncaring of the anxiety shown by the other boys. “Yes. It must be Stepan who dealt with Emanuel. Kirill is not evil like those guys,” Louis stated. Kirill doesn’t understand why Louis would call them evil when the evil one was obviously the person speaking himself. He is certain that Stepan will have nothing to do with Emanuel or whatever it is that this lunatic is accusing him of.

“What are you talking about?” Kirill asked, unable to hide his resentment for Louis who was accusing Stepan of committing impossible things.

Louis turned to look at Kirill. Realising Kirill’s naivety, he laughs aloud. He could not believe that Kliment’s twin brother is far apart in personality and mind. It made it all much more interesting. “Do you realise that you’re a magnet that pulls bad people to your side, Kirill?” Louis asked rhetorically. “You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into, right?” He smiled at the last question since he knows that either way, Kirill will still end up with a bad end.

“Wait. If we have to deal with Stepan, then we want out,” The other boys began to contemplate.

“It’s kinda too late for that now. By hook or by crook, you guys have to help me subdue him,” Louis ordered in a simple manner, ignoring their hesitation while pointing his finger at Kirill. His eyes looked crazy with obsession.

One of the boys looked like he had chickened out completely. “We can’t offend Stepan, Louis. He’s with the mafia!” He warned.

“I don’t care! I’ve waited long enough for this and I refuse to wait anymore. You either help me or I will sell your info on the dark web too!” Louis started to threaten them. He knew that if he waited longer, he might never ever be able to fulfil his own sick fantasies. Kirill after all has the same face as Kliment. Even though he is someone else, it’s the face that matters to him anyway. It’s the face that he had countless of sick sexual fantasies about.

Reluctance was written all over the boys’ faces but they all knew that it was already too late for them to back out. The best that they could do now is to avoid being found out by Stepan. They started to corner Kirill. Kirill got himself ready in a defensive stance. He knows that he is already exhausted and he is outnumbered. The best methods are to hit their vital points, send them for a KO and avoid injuries inflicted on himself as much as possible.

To that thought alone, he acted first and fast. He kicked one of the boy’s heads with a backthrust and skidded down to attack another boys’ part behind his ankle to take him down. Meanwhile, he avoided their punches with his elbow and side stepped quickly to avoid being in the centre of the fight. He was good at fighting but he was really outnumbered. One of the boys bear-hugged him from behind and even when he stepped on his foot and raised his hands to break free, he couldn’t be free. Someone had already come and threw a punch to his stomach. He spit out blood and was immediately weakened. “Don’t hit the face!” He heard Louis’ order in the background. He felt annoyed but also helpless.

He was then pushed down to the ground while being held in place by many hands. He couldn’t move as he was presented face to face with Louis. Louis squatted down to meet Kirill’s magnetic eyes. “Your eyes look good. It’s fierce. I like it,” he commented. “Look at me like this too when I rape you later, yeah?” He said and laughed loudly. Louis then took out a syringe from one of his sweater’s pockets. The liquid inside the syringe looked suspicious. Kirill felt anxious as he knew that he would fall prey to this person’s hands soon if he didn’t escape immediately. If he got injected, then that’s the end of him.

“You motherfucker! Let me go!!” He screamed and protested with the taste of blood in his mouth lingered. But it was futile. Louis looked happier when he screamed like that. He then felt the sharp pain of the needle piercing the thin skin on his neck. The effect came quickly. He lost consciousness. It’s funny that the last image that he saw was that of Stepan’s smirking at him before they parted ways a few months ago. It’s funny that at that moment, he was hoping for Stepan to come save him.

֍֍֍

Kirill was suddenly awake and found that he was in the backseat of a car in the darkness. Strangely, he was not tied. He knew he had to escape but his body felt really heavy. He couldn’t move. The only thing that he could do was to open his eyes and see his surroundings. But his vision was blurry and shaky. There was still that sharp pain felt in his stomach. He felt dizzy and he groaned a little in pain. “You’re awake,” a familiar voice called out to him. “Stepan!!! He’s awake!” The voice screamed.

Stepan?’. Kirill held back his urge to cry. He was suddenly wrapped in a warm embrace. “Baby, you’re alright?” Stepan’s voice can be heard in his ear. It almost felt like a dream.He felt like a weight was lifted. An instant relief. Gratefulness. And he couldn’t stop the tears from trickling down his face as he clutched tighter to the warm body that was hugging him.

He couldn’t say anything. He could only cry. He could only hold Stepan tightly. He didn’t want to let go. “It’s okay…” Stepan comforted him. “Everything is okay now.” To the comfort of Stepan’s voice, Kirill felt at ease and fell into a deep slumber again.

Stepan placed him back down on the back seat of his car softly and turned to look at Alberto who was sitting on the driver seat in front of him. “Take him to my house. I don’t want him to wake up to see these blood on my hands,” Stepan instructed.

He then got out of the car and walked back to the warehouse spilled with blood. Whoever dares to touch what’s his, won’t be needing their arms and legs in their lives.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/08/29

*Author’s Note: I think my tenses were mixed up but I really don’t have the time to properly check them. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Well… a pandora box is about to be opened soon. Can you guys guess what it’s hiding? -K

3