(M) ֍CHAPTER 7: Marcus’ Monologue (part 1)
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People call me a psychopath. Maybe I am. But it’s difficult to agree with them on the ideas written in books and various research that psychopaths don’t understand emotions. I mean, I care a lot about people I know. I can understand and empathise with them when they’re sad or angry. I have people that I like and people that I dislike. I will of course care a lot about the people that I like and do whatever I can to help them. But, it’s just that when they gave me someone to kill, when they gave their order, whoever that is will become a mere target for me. 

They’re no longer human beings to me. They’re objects. Do you get me? So, yes, for the targets, I don’t feel anything when I kill them. They’ve become nothing. If today my next door neighbour that I’ve known for years and one of which I had cared about a lot before suddenly became a target for me, then yes, I can completely ignore previous emotions. I think the researchers also have their own limitations. I sympathise with them greatly. All they can do is speculate. People like me, we don’t usually expose ourselves for research anyway. In fact, do you know why those serial killers were in the list of serial killers? It’s because they’re underprivileged. People like me, with money and power, will never make it on that list. That’s just how the world works. So yes, I feel sorry for them. I have feelings.

He was long gone from my side. It was no longer warm where he used to lie on the previous night. But I can still smell him. So I didn’t check out of the hotel room. I’d like to stay here until his smell disappears. I would hate it if anyone else sniffed his scent too. He belonged to me. Only I can smell him. Especially our after-sex smell. The smell of our sweats and semen mixed together. How lovely. I didn’t want to let him go but I know that if I pushed too hard, he would be afraid of me. I can’t let that happen. I want him to want me. I want him to love me. As much as I’m in love with him, I want that much. No. Even less than that is fine. As long as I have him by my side. I don’t mind if I love him more.

We are so perfect together. My dick fits his asshole perfectly. His wonderful asshole sucks on my beaded dick so beautifully. Damn. I still want to fuck him. I don’t want to let him go. I wonder if he is even remotely interested in me too. It doesn’t matter. I’ll make him interested in me. I just needed to use the right bait to lure him to me. Soon, he will be mine. 

“Hey, guess what?” I spoke through the phone and heard a sneer coming from the other side. “Good news?” The guy on the other end of the line asked. “Yeah. I fucked him last night,” I claimed proudly. “Thanks to your advice, cousin,” I added gratefully. Stepan deserved my thanks. His suggestions really worked. “That was fast,” he commented. “I’m envious of you,” he said, sounding dejected. “But he’s not mine yet,” I said. Stepan laughed on the other end. “Take things slow and make sure he doesn’t find out all your dirty secrets,” Stepan advised.

Yeah. He must never find out all of my dirty secrets. I don’t want to scare him away. I also don’t want to force him to stay with me like Stepan did to his boyfriend. I don’t want my William Hendrik to hate me. No matter how much I want him, I also wish for him to be happy and free. I tried to advise Stepan on that matter but Stepan is really a lost cause. I don’t want to be on his bad side too, so the one that I could place my advice on would be Kirill. But he needed time to get used to me too. I think he is very afraid of me. Poor guy. I really wouldn’t hurt people randomly. I hope he will get to see my kindness soon.

“Stepan, he will be at the resort soon. Remember our plan, okay?” I reminded him. Stepan laughed again. “Whatever. Go and fucking flirt to your heart's content,” he replied and ended our conversation. I looked at my phone, feeling amused that I was disconnected that rudely but that’s Stepan for you. I put the phone down on the bedside table and lie back down on the bed filled with the smell of sex. I miss him so much. I want to feel him again. I want to do all kinds of perverted things with him. I want to see him cry again. I want to hear him beg again. I couldn’t forget his voice which sounded extremely lusty last night. His body, his asshole, everything about him is so beautiful. This beautiful man is mine. He just doesn’t know it yet. But he will always be mine and those pests around him should be eliminated. I can be patient. I can wait. I have waited for a long time anyway. 

֍֍֍

Next update: 2023/–/– (*TBA)

*Author’s Note: Here’s another obsessive, stalker-ish person. Hahaha. I'm sorry to tell you guys that all the semes in this trilogy are like this. I will take a short break before updating. Sorry. I’m in a hellish period. -K

0