(M) ֍CHAPTER 12: Bed Partners
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It appeared that Marcus was really turned on by only looking at and exploring William's body. He ejaculated on William’s face. This is the second time that this young man stained his face with his semen. William began to wonder if this is his kink or what. As if to answer the question in William's mind, Marcus suddenly declared; "I like your face very much."

To seduce him, William smiled as he licked the semen that was stained near his mouth and swallowed it. He then got up and licked Marcus’ dick provocatively. Marcus’ eyes spiralled out of control as he groaned unbearably. “You…,” Marcus didn’t know how to describe what he felt in the end. So he only laughed as if defeated. Yes. He was defeated. He wanted William even more.

Marcus lifted William up from the bed without warning. He carried William to the bathroom effortlessly and placed him gently in the bathtub. He then took the showerhead and turned the tap on. He tested the water to make sure that it was lukewarm before helping William to wash his face. His movements were gentle but hurried. William knew that he was impatient. After all, he knew how crazy this young man can get when having sex.

Once he finished washing William, he began to wash his own body as well. Some of his semen had stained his own thighs. But to his surprise, before he could further move, William got down on his knees in the bathtub and started to lick Marcus’ dick again. He then put the whole thing in his mouth and began to deepthroat. Marcus groaned again in pleasure. William was really slutty in bed. He was naturally flirty outside of bed but in bed, he was really lewd. Marcus couldn’t hold back from wanting to violate him even more when he was like that.

He refused to let William continue. He stopped him without a word and carried him back to the bed. He literally threw William onto bed roughly. There was a grin on his face as he did that, making him look mischievous. He got on top of William and took a tube out of the drawer of the bedside table. “You have lube?” William asked with his eyebrows raised and an amused smile on his face. He knew that the resort wouldn’t have provided such things.

“My cousin got here a few days ago with his boyfriend. He gave it to me,” Marcus explained. It wasn’t necessary for him to explain since they were not in a relationship or anything like that. And William didn’t ask him this question to hear his explanation. He was teasing him rather than being suspicious of him. In fact, William didn’t care if he slept around because they were not together. They were just sleeping with each other. In fact, this is no longer a one night stand since this is their second time having sex with each other. So at most, they are bed partners? So there was no need to bother with who the other was sleeping with other than them. There are no commitments between them. But Marcus still explained because to him, William is special. “Unfortunately,” Marcus continued. “There was no condom,” he added. Then, he smiled like a rascal. “So can I cum inside?” He asked coquettishly.

William only laughed out loud. “You must clean properly after that,” he reminded him. Marcus nodded at him. “Then what are you waiting for?” William asked. Marcus flipped the lid of the tube open and poured the lube on his dick and also on his hand. He began to lubricate William properly. He could feel that William was quite loose. His face changed. He wanted to ask if William had slept with someone else before coming here but he knew that he had no position to ask such questions. He was angry. He was jealous. But he decided to hold it in. It doesn’t matter. Soon, William will be completely his. No other men could touch him by then. He would kill them all! He threw the tube down angrily. William was perplexed by Marcus’ sudden mood swing but he couldn’t dwell deeper into it.

Marcus spread William’s legs wide apart and fucked him without warning. He was suddenly very rough and urgent. William yelled in surprise and also in pleasure. He actually liked such rough sex. In fact, he was quite horny. He had masturbated with a dildo last night before coming to the resort. While masturbating, he did think of Marcus. But the dildo wasn’t as big as Marcus’ dick and it wasn’t beaded like Marcus’ dick. So now that he was fucked by the real thing, the psychological satisfaction also hit him strangely. Marcus knew all of his sensitive spots. He kept poking at the right angle causing William to ejaculate immediately.

The ruthless young man didn’t stop fucking him violently even after William had ejaculated. Being fucked like that right after orgasm was a sweet torment. But there was nothing he could do to stop the younger man. Marcus was ruthless. He fucked him in every possible position on the bed and then dragged William to the floor-to-ceiling window while his dick was still inside his assshole. He ignored William’s plea for him to slow down and be gentle. He fucked him by the window overlooking the lake. People passing by would definitely be able to see them but Marcus didn’t care. With such simulations, William cum again this time, staining the window. Marcus fucked William until William lost all the strengths in his body and had to completely rely on Marcus to support him by the waist.

Marcus carried William back on the bed before thrusting faster in and out of William’s asshole. William never knew that such speed in thrusting could be achieved before. He could no longer scream as he was filled with pleasure and torment. Only some inaudible gasps could be released out of his mouth. The younger man only stopped thrusting when he finally ejaculated inside of William. “Ahhhh….aaahh!” Marcus moaned loudly as he reached orgasm, digging his nails deep into the skin of William’s buttcheeks. He then lied on top of William like that for a while, panting heavily. William was dizzy. He almost fainted just now. He thought deeply in his heart that this was the best bed partner he ever had. It was really satisfying. They are very compatible in bed. This is a fact. Just as he was lost in thinking on how to keep Marcus as a bed partner, Marcus suddenly whispered into his ears; “It’s hard for me to get drunk but why am I so intoxicated by you?” he asked softly. “Did you put a spell on me?” He joked.

William laughed. With the laughter, he could feel Marcus’ dick slipped out of his asshole a little and the semen started to flow out lewdly. “Yeah,” William answered. “Avada Kedavra. Now you’re dead,” William returned the joke with a killing curse from Harry Potter. They both laughed together. That’s right, Marcus agreed in his mind. I’m dead in love with you.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2023.09.15

0