(M) ֍CHAPTER 20: 2+2=4 + Some (Part 2)
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With William’s legs being spread right in front of him, Kirill felt like he lost his mind. He immediately thrusted his dick into William’s asshole causing William to scream out of surprise and pain. Kirill let out a satisfied sigh and started to thrust in and out of William. Meanwhile, Stepan moved to finger Kirill from the back. “Ah! No! Stepan, don’t!” Kirill started to moan and complained. Stepan completely ignored him and only pushed his head down so that he would use his mouth to kiss the man he was fucking instead.

Kirill obeyed this and kissed William crazily. Both of them had their moans muffled by the crazy kiss. But the kiss didn’t last long as Marcus pulled William’s head to the side and stole the kiss. He then pulled one of William’s hands and put it on his dick. He guided William’s hand to fap his dick. “You’re mine,” Marcus said. By this time, Stepan had retreated himself a step back to watch the three of them entangled on the sofa. He started to fap his own dick while watching them, making sure that he was completely hard before he could move on to the next event. After a while, Stepan joined them again by pulling Kirill away and had his dick pulled out of William’s asshole. “Flip him over,” Stepan ordered Marcus to flip William over. Both William and Kirill were still confused by this point, feeling annoyed that pleasure was taken away from them.

Marcus turned William over so that he was kneeling on the sofa. Immediately after that, Kirill was guided by Stepan to put his dick back into William’s asshole without warning. These were all done tacitly. None of them had even had the chance to say anything with how fast everything was carried out. Stepan also started to put his dick into Kirill while Kirill was still inside William and began to move. In the train position, guided by Stepan who was in control of everything, violent thrusts began, causing William to be thrusted violently by Kirill too. The sounds of screaming from both Kirill and William were so loud and could not be controlled at all. Meanwhile, Marcus also started to get on his knees and pinched William’s mouth that was opened due to screaming and moaning. He thrusted his dick into William’s mouth, causing William to immediately cum from too much stimulation.

Kirill and William were both being tortured from violent thrust from all sides. It went on for a while, covered with uncontrollable moans, groans, and screams. William was in tears and was almost to the point of fainting when Marcus pulled his dick out and ejaculated on William’s face. By this point, Kirill had already cummed inside of William from being attacked back and front. Stepan pulled Kirill to the side and threw out the used condom that Kirill was wearing. He then started to keep on fucking him violently without stopping in a doggy position. Marcus also pulled William to the other side of the sofa and became quite violent too while he was fucking him in mercenary position. Both of the men on top were jealous out of their mind while both of the men below were tortured out of their mind. Moaning sounds filled the whole living room until late into the night.

Somewhere along the non-stop fucking, William passed out. He was awake to feel himself still being fucked on the sofa. With his head tilted weakly to the side, he witnessed unconscious Kirill also still being fucked by Stepan without a care in the world. At the moment, he realised how similar the two cousins were after all. This wasn’t passionate love-making. This was them venting. “You’re awake?” Marcus acknowledged William’s awakening and started to smile, replacing his cold and cruel expression from before. “That’s good. I want you to be conscious and feel all that I give to you,” Marcus said and started to accelerate his thrusting. “You must never think of doing this with another man again!” He then warned angrily. That was the first time William saw him angry. He was supposed to scream out but only a muffled scream could be produced by him. He realised that he had even lost his strength to scream. Strangely, he was even more turned on. And in that moment, he wondered if this was Marcus doing another role-play or was it his genuine emotions? Was he jealous? Is that why he’s angry? If that is the case, then why did he himself not mind it?

Come to think of it, he had been rather lenient with Marcus on a lot of things. He had considered it before but he just refused to admit it to himself. He knew that Marcus might have feelings for him. But it seems that he himself might also have feelings for Marcus. He was always afraid of being in a committed relationship so he would always avoid it whenever things got too serious. But this time, he doesn’t feel like he wants to avoid it. He was way too tempted. Marcus is someone he knew he may never find again. There’s no other person who would fit his ideal type as much as Marcus is. In bed or even personality wise, Marcus is his ideal type. Even that angry look in his eyes looked adorable. William smiled slightly despite his eyebrows being furrowed from the sweet carnal torment. Yes, he’s going to surrender himself to this beast.

The second time William was conscious, he was in the bathtub. Marcus was holding him from behind. They were soaked in warm water. “Mr. Hendrik…,” Marcus called out to William once he noticed him awake. “I’m sorry,” he then apologised in a trembling voice. “I lost control of myself,” he added.

“Were you angry?” William asked and realised that his voice was hoarse. That was probably due to too much moaning and screaming from being fucked to death. He smiled self-deprecatingly to himself thinking about how he never knew that Marcus had such a cruel side to him at all.

Marcus sniffled slightly. “I’m sorry…,” he apologised again.

So now you’re crying? After fucking me and ignoring my plea for you to take it easy? Tsk, this guy has the nerve….

“I know I don’t have the right,” Marcus said. “But I…,” he hesitated to speak for a moment. But if he didn’t explain himself properly then William might not want to see him ever again from here onwards. “I really like you. And I was jealous. I know I don’t have the right to be jealous but I just like you so much. Mr. Hendrik, please don’t throw me away. You can ignore what I feel. You can pretend that you didn’t know about my feelings for you. But please don’t tell me not to see you again or to touch you. I can’t let you go. And I promise… I swear to God I will try to control myself better next time. Even if I’m jealous to death, I won’t…,” he paused the rambling for a moment, thinking of what to say. But in fact, he didn’t know what he'd do if he were ever to witness William being with another man ever again. “I don’t know…” he finally said with his voice hushed, sounding like he was about to lose his mind and give everything up at the same time.

To that, William chuckled slightly. This guy is crazy, he thought. But then I must be crazy too. “Are you not going to ask me out instead?” William asked in a teasing tone.

Marcus turned quiet for a moment, wondering if William was serious or was he joking? He honestly could not take jokes at the moment. “Stop teasing me,” he said.

“You really not going to?”

“If I do, will you say ‘yes’?”

“Hmm… Maybe?”

“Mr. Hendrik, don’t do this to me,” there was a slight warning in Marcus’ voice.

It amused William when he heard it. William started to laugh aloud but stopped in the middle of it when he felt his throat being slightly sore. He then started to resent Marcus again for causing this discomfort. You better take responsibility for this! “Then, how about this? Marcus, will you go out with me?”

“Don’t joke around, Mr. Hendrik,” Marcus said as he felt that he was really about to go crazy from anxiety and anger.

“I’m not joking. You don’t want to?”

“I want to! Of course I want to. But if you’re not serious, then-”

“-Then, you’re my boyfriend now.”

Marcus turned completely quiet and motionless for a moment before finally giving in to the hope that William was not joking. “Really?”

“Really…”

“You’re mine now?”

“Yes.”

“I’m the only who will get to fuck you, touch you, kiss you, and hold you?”

William chuckled at how adorable Marcus was behaving. “Yeah.”

“Then you should know this. I’m very possessive.”

“Okay. Well, me too.”

“That’s good then. We’re on the same page,” Marcus said and smiled brightly. “But you really have no idea how possessive I am. Are you sure about this?”

“You also have no idea how possessive I am. You might suffocate to death first.”

“I won’t.”

“How are you so sure about that?”

Because other people will suffocate to death first before they even get to lay their hands on you. Marcus smiled at his own thoughts. “I’m willing to die for you,” he said out loud. William only laughed again as he listened to the sweet nothings, not knowing what was going on in Marcus’ mind. I will also kill for you. Three was already out of the picture so how many more exes do you have, baby? They should all be sent to hell as well, shouldn’t they? “You’re mine now,” Marcus kissed William’s cheek lovingly. “I’m the happiest man on earth,” he declared. Other pests should also be rid of from our path, no? Without being noticed by William, a sly and evil smile appeared on Marcus’ young and handsome face. I got you right where I want you.

֍֍֍

Next update: -Undecided for now-

*Author’s Note: Oops. That was almost 2K words. Hahaha anyway, it’s to make up for lost times. I haven’t proofread this chapter and also a few chapters back. So, I’m sorry if there are any spelling or grammatical errors. I’ll come back to fix them when I have the time. I’ll be informing you guys soon regarding the next update date, yeah? Have a good day, everyone. -K

0