Chapter 53- Qi drill
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sung Kang’s body stopped levitating and soon landed on his feet slowly. Once on the ground, he dropped to the ground with a loud heavy thud. Old Liu then released his inner Qi barrier from Sung Kang thinking it was over, but it was far from over. Sung Kang was starting to molt, releasing a sort of membrane all around his body. Layer by layer the sticky, slimy membrane with the most indescribable stench started to form. It smelled so bad that even Old Liu, whose nose was now dead due to more than a few thousand years of sleep was brought back to life and he could now smell all of it in full resolution, he could smell it so clearly that Old Liu wretched and almost vomited from the smell, despite being one of the elder guardians of the Scraclau tribe, the smell was truly horrifying that even an expert like him can almost pass out from the smell. Old Liu then made another barrier made of his inner Qi to seal the smell inside the caverns only so that the horrid smell couldn’t kill all the life outside the caverns, Old Liu was certain that this bad smell can kill everyone and everything if it escapes the caverns and spreads the smell via the air so he tried his best to seal it as much as possible to not anything, not even a whiff of this bad smell escape. After about a day of sealing the caverns with inner Qi, Old Liu was at his limits not holding it any longer, and released the barriers that were sealing Sung Kang and the caverns. Old Liu was prepared and resolved himself from the worst, but instead met with a hard monolith granite shell that encased Sung Kang. It did not have that indescribable and dangerous scent anymore, but it was emanating pure life Qi in all directions. Everything around it grew all sorts of vegetation, fruits, vegetables, elixirs, and even alien-like plants that were not from Murim grew around the monolith shell. This pure life Qi even made Old Liu breakthrough his cultivation bottleneck and made him advance to a Quasi-God tier cultivator. Old Liu was surprised this happened, for a few thousand years of being asleep a single monolith was able to cure his cultivation bottleneck and even break him through the next level and even refill his inner Qi that was empty in an instant. Old Liu then circulated the leftover inner Qi that was still just roaming free in his Qi cores so no Qi could be wasted and everything went where it was supposed to go. Doing that made Old Liu breakthrough again and he has become a God-tier cultivator, Old Liu is beginning to do his first metamorphosis and will break out in his mortal shell to form anew. 2nd book noticed all this and immediately went to Old Liu to observe.

{Ho, Ho? Even this old one has broken through… at 2 stages and is also starting to have metamorphosis. Kekeke… very interesting…}

{Hey!! Where are you going!!}

{Master is still here!! And he’s inside this stone!!}

{Just let him do his thing!! I know he’ll eventually get out and become a bigger monster than he is now. I think you already know the drill.}

{Urk. You’re right...I didn’t notice that…}

{But-But master…}

{Just give it a rest will ya?}

{Just stay by his side and everything will be alright, ok? Young one?}

{Yes, 4th book senior…}

{And you 4 timid books, I think you already know what to do}

Nod* Nod*

{They said yes, 4th book senior.}

{Thank you, young one.}

{I will be checking in again.}

{This person might be able to help Sung Kang so just sit tight, ok?}

{Yes!! 4th book senior!! I will!!}

The 1st, 2nd, and 4th books went to Old Liu to check on his progress while the 4 timid books, Record, and the still asleep 3rd book were with the monolith to monitor any problems. With the 3 books going to Old Liu, they had to first find the main body which was easy. They all followed where the pure life Qi was being absorbed and thus, they could follow it. After about 5 mins of searching, they finally found it, the hairlike thinness of a pure life Qi energy being steadily absorbed and it was going inside a small hole that was not big enough for the floating books to get into.

{The hole is too small for us to fit.}

{We must find another way in.}

{I’ll start looki-

{No. There’s no need for that 2nd book.}

{What? Why?}

{I can handle this.}

{Yeye, how exact- what the fuck is that?}

{What do you mean what?}

{I mean, what the fuck are you doing?}

{What do you mean what am I doing?}

{I mean, what is that?}

{Oh, you mean my long and massive-

{Dong?}

{Qi drill.}

{I was gonna say Qi drill.}

{Oh yeah sure, whoa Qi drill. Yeah, nice.}

{Get your mind out of the gutter, tsk. Dirty bastard.}

{Sung Kang’s memories were a big help for my idea, this “anime” of his is very useful. KEKEKEK…}

{Yeah sure, alright you bag of farts.}

{Oy, 1st and 2nd stop fucking around. I have a very bad feeling about Sung Kang.}

{This time… Something’s not right.}

{We must hurry…}

{Sigh** Alright fine!! God!!}

{HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!}

1st book’s 50 meters long and 50 meters wide Qi drill bore a hole through the hard bedrock of the caverns with little to no effort, it was as soft as stabbing sand with a wooden dowel. They reached Old Liu’s face who was undergoing his first metamorphosis. Given the sheer size of Old Liu, only his face could be seen. A face with traits of a totem, and has multiple layers like a centipede’s hard carapace, which is as hard as stone is only seen by the floating books. A face like an onion, with another face underneath each layer symbolizing the levels of power and some sort of like a seal for Old Liu’s power. The more faces that fall off, the more powerful he becomes. Each face has 3,000 pairs of eyes with tattoos and etchings of sacrifice and stories of victories the Scrauclau tribe since its founding that serve as a record to those strong descendants the Scrauclau tribe who discovers Old Liu’s body for the future generations, 30 pairs of mouths in each face with 100,000 sets of teeth in each mouth all etched in detail with martial art techniques, pill recipes, and the history of the great ancient ancestors and it’s tribe’s progenitors that founded the Scraclau tribe and how it became what it is today. Bones break and become whole again until it becomes and darker color making the bones stronger and denser than ever before. Every fiber of muscle braiding itself over and over again to the microscopic level, so much so that it was changing into a dark purple color due to the intensity and how tightly compact the muscles were braided. Once they were braided, the muscles turned into a normal red color until it is braided again to the microscopic level repeating this procedure 5 times until the muscles turned white, releasing all the fluids the muscle carries replacing it all with Qi only unique to old Liu. Old Liu then was wrapped in an egg-shaped cocoon, filled with the life Qi Sung Kang was still spreading throughout the caverns allowing Old Liu to enter different paths and stages of evolution that looking at their species, was an impossible thing to begin with. Different bloods and physical traits were mixed with Old Liu’s blood, there were namely 5 different kinds of beasts that mixed with Old Liu. The liger’s fangs, the chaos bear’s hide, the chaos serpent’s poison, the great lion’s claws and it’s deafening roar, and the lesser Phoenix’s aggressive aura, forming a new bloodline of a hybrid panda that the Ming’s Forest has never seen before.

1