Chapter 57.24- Stories of Old(Part 25)
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entity turned to face the universes it had unlocked and smirked at each one. Millions of worlds, both little and major, awaited him. These were innumerable creations with various cultures and customs, knowledge, and power that were just waiting to be consumed by the entity. The entity chuckled heartily as it realized its next achievement. It then threw its arms out wide, gaped its enormous mouth, showing an endless void within, and devoured all the worlds in its path.

The entity's body absorbed all of the knowledge and power from everyone in the worlds it had swallowed whole, including minor and significant memories, lost information, taboo knowledge, the deepest secrets of their worlds, and its Godly circles. As a result, the entity became one with it and grew stronger than ever.

Unstable Qi surged in and out of the entity's body in an incredibly quick manner, forcing it to rip some body parts off in order to make room for more energy and to absorb even more cosmic energy from the rip of space. The body parts that were torn from the entity's body hardened and transformed into weapons, one of which was an arm that became a simple-looking rusty sword,The other was a leg that gradually transformed into a huge great-bow that could only be drawn by the creature itself; no one else, not even the strongest person or a God, could equip or wield such a bow.

The entity forcedfully sealed the rip in space after absorbing cosmic energy and restoring its Qi to normal. With just a light pinch from the entity, the rip from space was sealed perfectly without any flaws. With this, the entity has learned about the worlds beyond Murim and will plan to conquer them all in the cleansing, finding people who are as evil and haughty as the emperor's family,They will prepare delicious feasts for the entity to quench its thirst for retribution after seeing the cowardly "final form" of the emperor's family made it feel sorry for them because of how weak they are; how could lowly ants with this level of power feel like they could conquer the entire world?,even a universe? The entity was astounded by their conceit, unbridled self-confidence, and enormous sense of self. What the heck were they smoking, drinking, or eating for things to get this bad, the entity wondered.

0