Chapter 57.33- Stories of Old(Part 34)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They had chiseled and the most beautiful faces and forms the 72 demons had ever seen. As they swaggered down the red carpets that were laid out for them, they were able to sense this aura that was covering the ground. Their energy was painful to them; in fact, just being around them causes them to feel pain, which is a sensation they were unable to experience when they were in their realm in hell. Whenever they released this energy, a prickle-like sensation could be felt, similar to diving in an ocean of infinite needles and having every needle go inside your body. It was painful, actually very painful.

 The so-called highest order of angels known as the "Seraphim," who appeared to be walking on the red carpets closing in on the 72 chained demons, were being chanted by the other angels surrounding them and chanting their ranks and numerous praises as they were simply walking. These white-winged people were calling themselves "Angels," and they were haughtily referring to themselves as the most pure form of energy and the most perfect beings to ever exist.

 Once these haughty Seraphim were in Bael's presence, they mocked him and his companions for their appearances, their odors, and even their laborious terraforming of Hell, which served as their home and their kingdoms, as if they were garbage or an error in their God's realm. As soon as he was freed from his restraints, Bael snatched one of the Seraphim heads and tore it off like it was nothing,Since one of their highest ranking angels was killed by the dirtiest of unknown beings as if they were nothing, these cowardly angels did not even try to save the bodies of their dead highest ranking angels and instead ran back to the opening in the sky, Bael then realized something. Blood came out of the Seraphim's head as it dropped down the cold fake floor of their fake "Paradise," the angels all high-ranked down to the lowest ranks were in discord and chaos, As Bael glared bitterly at one of the Seraphim's lifeless corpses, he observed that the angels in front of them were incomplete; they lacked experience, combat expertise, and even a modicum of strength to protect oneself, the once so called “most beautiful existence” and “purest form of energy” and “most perfect creation” was now showing its truest form to the 72 demon gods, The Seraphim's outer shell, which was a wonderfully constructed form of a being that was neither male nor female, had now shed, and what emerged was one of the most repulsive entities known to the devils, a shape so repulsive that even the ugliest of demons recoiled in revulsion, Even the 72 demon gods were repulsed by them because the energy they emit is even dirtier and more impure than theirs. The energy emanating from the dead body of the Seraphim was like the foulest thing they had ever smelled in their entire existence. Even them, the 72 seats of power were beings who can absorb anything, were repulsed by them because they were releasing energy that was even dirtier and more impure than theirs, In the meantime, at the opening in the sky, a world of limitless light, green vegetation, lush forests, and exquisite ecology, all the terrified high and low ranking angels rushed to a mountain with stairs that were as white as the clouds they were floating on. This dead Seraphim was just too much for them to handle, let alone even eat, The guard railings on those staircases were made of various precious metals, and there were an infinite number of cherubs floating about them as guards.

0