[ARC I] CHAPTER 1.1
770 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ARC 1: SURVIVAL GAME]


CHAPTER 1.1



____________________________

Unedited

[*BEEP* The host was transported successfully]

 

A blue box suddenly appeared in front of his eyes that contains a notification message.

 

At the unknown time, in a dark place, he suddenly heard a young girl's voice , and that he learned that it came from the system that was in his head right now. According to this system, after he finish several worlds mission, it can give him a chance to live a peaceful life. Hearing this offer he accepted it without a second thought. A peaceful life is the only thing he hoped since he entered that hellish dirty place. Having a chance to have this is heaven for him.

He just hope that in his future new life, his past will just become his imagination like it didn't relly exist.

"Rrrawr!" The first thing he heard is a growl of an unknown creature.

When he opens his eyes, the first thing he saw was a rough floor or a road? Then his face fell flat. Ouch!

Tears started to roll down from his eyes. The first thing he felt is pain!

"Hey! Will you stand up!? You weakling! Wanna be the first one to test wh's inside their belly?" Someone shouted and then a series of gunshot followed nonstop. Caidie almost felt like his ear wax will be blow out, too loud! Is he on a world that always has a war? This system---

Then a hand holds his arm, he was helped up in gentle way. He looks at the man who helped him. The man was holding a gun and keep shooting the crowd, the man was handsome, even his side profile can take people's breath away. So charming! *shining eyes*

Then he looks at the gun and then to the crowd he was shooting, his whole body felt numb. Cold sweat started to flow down freely.

"F*ck! Stop standing like an idiot! You already saw this f*uckers for already long minutes but still wetting your pants?" The man that was above them shouted with a crack voice at ‘minutes’ part though no one heard it. His whole face was already stiff, trying hard to hide the fear on his heart. The two girls at his back were already crying while their body were shaking.

Caidie look at his pants... He didn't see any wet part on his pants. He didn't wet his pants! He almost got an heart attack---because of shame! Caidie look resentfully at the man on the roof. Suddenly he felt a strong but gentle force that was pulling him. The man who was holding him on his arm pulled him on the building where the man who shouted are. There are also already people above and they were the only one who were left.

 

“Go” The man said in a cold voice, but it was not because he was angry, but it was his nature. Caidie didn’t think anything about it and just climb up the ladder so the handsome man can follow up. When he was already halfway the handsome man also climb up and he also easily catch up to Caidie. No one can blame him, this body is much weaker than chicken, and even if this was his original body it would still be the same.

 

[*BEEP* Information---]

 

‘Remove this in instant!’

 

The sudden sound of the notification almost made Caidie shout. And the blue box appearing in front of him almost made him wave his both hands to remove it, good thing he suddenly remembered that he can’t touch it if not he would just fall straight down from 5th floor. The system quickly removes the notification box and stay silent obediently. Caidie continued to climb up until he reached the top of the building, the handsome man followed closely.

 

Fireworks suddenly appeared in the sky, and this really made Caidie jump in fright. Why does everyone like to surprise him? Everyone looks up and saw a big black box interface with white letters inside it.

 

[Congratulation on completing the First task]

 

[Task Number: 1/10]

[Completion Time: 20minutes and 6seconds]

[Group Member Count: 10/10]

 

[Next Task: Pending…]

[Resting time: 9minutes and 48seconds]

 

‘System?’

 

[Yes?]

 

‘Send me the world plot this instant’

 

Then a series of letters in a translucent blue box floated in front of him.

 

The original owner of this body was called Sian Escuesca, he was a college student when all of a sudden him and his 9 friends were transported inside a game. They decided to play the game together so that they can upload them on their own Gaming Channel. In this 9 people he only has 2 close friends, one of this two friends were the handsome man earlier, his name is William. The other one was named, Erick.

 

Erick has gaming channel and when his friend on social media asks him to play together, he also invited his two friends which is Sian and William. William only played when he was being asked to play by Erick and Sian. Even though he seldomly played game he was still good at them, whether it was MOBA games, FPS games, MMORPG, etc. Sian play games out of boredom.

While they were playing, their computer screen suddenly went black and cut of their communication. And then even their vision went black. They woke up in a strange place. It was a house with a small space everything inside it was full of rust and mosses. The furniture in the house like chairs already loss its four feet, the only table in the house were cut in half, and a smell of blood permeated the air. There is also a bed with an almost ragged like, mattress. At the bed were two rats nibbling something, the white mattress was now covered with green, black and red stains. The ceiling above them has small holes and a drop of water occasionally came out from it from time to time would fall on the almost rotten bamboo floor.

 

The place where they woke up, seems like everything is dead.

______________

Author has something to say:

This arc will have a lot of gore scene, but it was not much I think hahaha...

Hope you’ll like it.

 

6