CH. 2 – ROB found a loophole!
490 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Push! Push lady! Push!"

'What the f*ck?' I felt a force moving me. The force wasn't from me. Going by the sounds… and the fact that I got reincarnated means… 'HELL NO!'

Too late to complain. Ouch. My eyes! Can anyone turn off the light? No? "OI ROB! WHY AM I A BABY!? CAN'T YOU MAKE ME A KID, TEEN, OR ADULT INSTEAD!? ANYTHING BUT A BABY!" That's what I want to shout, what come out was a cry. "Damn baby mouth!"

The doctor heard my cry. "It's a healthy baby boy, ma'am." The doctor grabbed me and cover me with a towel.

"(In English) You heard that Sakata!? It's a boy!"

"Let… let me see my baby." Said what I'm guessing is my mother. It's hard to tell with my newborn blurry eyes.

I might be exhausted due to all my crying… and mom's warm hugs… which caused me to fell asleep.

I was in the hospital until my mother recover. It surprisingly took a week before I was brought home. Did someone help her heal? My half-cousin's childbirth recovery took longer than that. How do I know that? Well, her husband mysteriously got work off city when the childbirth date come and finished his work a year after to meet them. So, I took care of her….

"Mival-chan!" That's my name. And the huge face above me is my mother. "Feeding time!"

Welp, this sucks. Literally and figuratively. If I were a hormonal teenager I would be fuming right now. Too bad I'm a baby and still need the stuff. All I'm feeling is awkwardness.

When she was done feeding me, I was put back into the crib. Do you know what time it is right now? Yep! That's right! Naptime! ZZZZzzzz…

Hey! You can't blame me! What would a month-old baby be doing except sleep, bathe, feed, nap, and repeat. Well, they cry too, but what am I? A baby!?………… *cough* what am I? A baby with a man's mind! I only cry when I'm hungry and need a diaper change!

Right. Time to look at my status. 'Status!'

«

Mival Weaver

Skill: [Basic System], [Irradicable], [Traveler]

»

'Is that it!?' The blue hologram screen that pops up is sooo… basic… 'Where's my strength, dexterity, intelligence, and stuff!?'

'And what's [Irradicable] skill? Never even heard that word.'

Another blue box pops up. «[Irradicable] is host's third wish.»

'Just text box? Where's the sound!? Those system animes have female sounds!'

A blue fr*ckin box showed up, «Upgrade [Basic System].»

'How do I do that!?'

«Special Missions.»

ROB did say I could get skills with missions. I don't see any mission list in my status tab…. Is it on a different tab? 'Missions.'

«

World Mission:

- Kill All For One

Reward: [MHA administrator]

Main mission:

- Defeat All For One.

Reward: [One Random World Travel]

Special Missions: -

Missions: -

Daily Missions: -

»

'Defeat All for one… I expect that…, but why is the rest empty?'

«Special, normal, and daily missions are generated by the system.»

'All right! Back to sleep.'

~ Five Year Time skip ~

I got a quirk now. Yup! It's awesome. Right now I'm in a playground.

Why am I even on the playground? Well, my mother forced me okay! I stayed inside too much she said. Get out and play she said. Good thing I bike ride with dad every few days, otherwise she'll nag me more.

I go to a different playground every time we ride ever since I got a mission.

Where the heck are those gremlins! One of my missions is to meet Izuku.

Anyway here's a recap of what had happened when I got a quirk.

I was in a kindergarten "learning" with the other kids. "Learning" okay? Not like I'm gonna learn anything. My way of learning in kindergarten is to sleep my way through it!

When I'm deep in sleep dreaming of defeating a villain, I got a heart attack and woke up! I didn't even see that the kids' and teachers' clothes were shredding into threads. I got unconscious before my quirk do any more damage.

After I woke up beside my parents, we go to a hospital to ensure that there were no side effects. My parents know that my quirk had manifested, but we still need to go to the hospital to check the kind of quirk I have and to register it.

The doctor said that my quirk is similar to Best Jeanist's. But unlike him, My quirk can manipulate any kind of string, not just fabrics'.

We then go to a fancy restaurant to celebrate my quirk manifestation.

That was four-month ago. Now the system started to give me missions.

«

World Mission:

- Kill All For One

Reward: [MHA Administrator]

Main mission:

- Defeat All For One

Reward: [One Random World Travel]

Special Missions:

- Accepted into U.A

Reward: Random skill

Missions:

- Befriend Midoria Izuku

Reward: Quirk [String Manipulation] turned into a skill

Daily Missions:

- Pushups 10/10

- Situps 10/10

- Squats 10/10

- Running 1/1 KM

Reward: Random snack

»

The daily mission reward… just… why? A snack? Give me a power boost or something! Meh, better than nothing.

Oh yeah, my quirk isn't a skill thus the [Irradicable] skill doesn't apply. Isn't that great? Of course, I'm joking! The f*ucking ROB found a loophole!

Now, where is that green gremlin?

"Kac-chan!"

Ah, there he is.

Should I put the MC in the battle/exam center the same as Izuku? (Battle Center B)
  • Yes. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Whatever. Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Jan 31, 2022 11:35 PM.
16