Chapter 1: Arising
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ring...ring....ring"

The alarm is going off. It is annoying me a lot so I am trying to find the source of sound to stop it.

I slowly open my eyes, I see a room that I'm not familiar with. I ignored it and quickly turn off the alarm.

It is nearly five minutes since alarm beeped but even after opening and closing my eyes many times the surrounding is not changing. 

I accepted this is not a dream after pinching myself hard. The only thing other than dreaming to describe my situation is isekai because I live alone after my parent's death and I don't think anyone would enter my house and take me to some other place without alerting me.

Though I am not an otaku, I like reading manga and novels. I have read many type of story in which main character transmigrates into a novel he wrote or read. Therefore I decided to find a clue about where I am.

I found a card on desk next to my bed. As soon as I touched it, a hologram appeared.

===========================

STUDENT INFORMATION

Name: Noel Noa

Rank: 111

Section : Z-1

Class: E

STATS

Strength: E-

Speed: E

Stamina: E

Intelligence: E+

Mana capacity: E

Luck: E

Charm: D-

SKILLS

Extreme Spatial Awareness: Analyze the opponent and make predictions of opponent movement.

Drive Shot: An accurate and powerful attack which can be performed in multitude of position whether it is unfavorable or not.

===========================

As soon as I touched it, a sudden surge of memory passes in my head. It is like watching a movie at a very fast speed.

I understood in which novel I was. It was one of the few novels I completed. 

"World's Rightful Hero" is a fantasy based novel based on main character Michael Kaiser who embarks on a tough journey to fight against all odds to become a hero. It was a typical novel in which protagonist defeats demon god. The only reason I did not dropped the novel was due to world setting and plot though the personality of main characters of novel were barely passable.

The novel was based in Blue lock academy where various students are trained to defeat the monster and save humanity. There are more than 10000 students in the academy , of which nearly 3000 students were first year. Furthermore, there are various workers including training instructors, engineers, researchers, cleaner, soldiers and more.

All the students here are elite of elites, gathered from all over the world and Noel is one of those elite person.

I started organizing memories of both mine and Noel. Suddenly "triiiiiimg" sound was heard and I saw that only 25 minutes were left in the start entrance ceremony. I decided to think of the situation later and get ready first or it is Noel thought, I don't know.

I entered the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I saw a fairly tall teenager with average muscular build. He has short dark blue hair which leaves a V-shaped fringe in between his deep blue eyes. The appearance is better than average. I took a bath and quickly wore the uniform.

I admired myself for a minute and then started arranging my belongings.

Then after locking the door, I headed towards the school.

1