Notice
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an effort to attract a few more readers, I have decided to spread out my uploads over the course of three days instead of releasing everything on Friday. The new schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Sorry if that inconveniences anyone.

Since I am here, I will do a mini Q&A.

  1. How many chapters will there be?

I outlined it to be 150 chapters but it will probably be closer to 200. On my outline chapter, 25 is now chapter 30. I expect this to happen in a few more places causing the length to increase.

2. How long are the chapters?

All chapters are around 2000 words. There are some that are less and others that are more.

3. How did you name your country and cities?

The names for the countries use a common troupe found in Chinese novels and just use letters of the alphabet. For my cities, it started from a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Aka Pe City and Jell City.  Lor City comes from no added artificial colors. Did you see it? I know, I’m terrible with names.

4. Are you planning to pair up other characters with each other?

This question came from a friend who reads the chapters ahead. They are paired up in a way and the plan is to give them their own stories, but not sure if that will happen.

5. Why won’t you post the NSFW scenes?

I was going to, but they're too explicit. On some sites, I don’t think it would have been an issue, but the rules on others weren’t clear and I didn’t want the headache. Plus, a girl’s got to buy coffee to stay up late writing these chapters after she gets home from work. I’m really thankful for the support.

6. Will there be character drawings?

I’m working on it. That is another thing that costs money. If anyone wants to suggest an artist I’m all up for it.

7. Why use that cover?

I like the cover. It has a serious vibe and the idea for the story started because of the picture on the front. I could see Zach getting up to mischief and it evolved from there.

8. Do you have other stories?

Depending on what site you are on, you will see three chapters of The Ember in the Wind. It is another book I am writing. It is on pause for everyone except those on Patreon. This is because I am not actively writing the chapters as yet, and I am instead focusing on stockpiling chapters for SOEM. I have a month and two weeks of chapters so I don’t fall behind on uploads. I am still actively writing though because my Patreon’s have access to most of those chapters when they are finished.

9. Why don’t you have Discord or social media?

I’m working on it. It’s something else I need to set up. I don’t want to start it, but not have the time to interact and keep it up to date.

 

That’s all the questions I have gotten so far. Most of which I answered privately, but I thought other people might want answers to some of the questions as well.

Feel free to leave a comment and send me any questions. I am more than happy to answer. Thank you for the support!

0