Chapter 6 No pain no gain
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Castel wakes up early and sees a letter sealed with black wax meaning bad news, As he takes the letter reading it he seem filled with range but calmed down. He got ready and left his castle to Enoches as the travel there was swift and fast it seemed easy by  it. As he enters he sees a very angry Vampire pacing and waiting. “Hello Enoch you rang?” as Ravenwood spoke Enoch growls “Why would you hurt your daughter like that your flesh and blood” his voice roared with anger as he walks up to him “Enoch I can explain why is because she not my real daughter, she never was” he said calming thinking it would settle the situation as he waits. But this only enrages him more as he just lift him up by the throat with ease “She is still your flesh and blood and still your kind!” His shouts echo throughout the castle seeing Castel had no choice he raise his hand ups in accepting his defeat “I don’t want to see your face aging until you can resolve whatever it is that is bothering you” Enoch said as he drops Castel to the ground. As Ravenwood gets up and leaves with no care in the world. Neo woke up as she goes to the throne room wondering what is going on she sees Encoh rubbing his temples “Enoch is everything okay” She asked.

  “Im fine Neo” He said montish but enough to make her walk off “Well im off to the woods for a bit I’ll be back soon” as she waves to Enoch she goes to the woods to follow the scent of the humans she met.

  Cordeila and Rustel Pov.

 

 Cordeila was reading a book about leeches and how to use them wisely as she took notes. While her brother was sharping his axe the getting his gun clean to fix some things as the two are doing there business. Rustel looks up and sees the girl from yesterday. “Neo?” he questioned seeming confuse. As he watches her turn around. “Oh hello Rustel” she gave a smile. Rustel looked to her as the moment he blinked the young vampire was gone and disappeared with out a thought.

 

 Neo Pov.

 Neo walked around the woods finding a abandoned cabin sensing magical engerying that seems filmar to her as she knocks on the door seeing a man with Black hair and yellow eyes stareing into her eyes. Giving a warm smile like he knew her but went serious. “What brings you to my humble abode miss?” He asked with a smile  as Neo fleat alittle flushed from his questions but shurged it off to answer “Im sorry I didn’t know anyone was home sir, so I be leaving if you like” she back away some to leave as he grabs her arm gently and brings back “No stay this isn’t my home so make it as you please” He said with his smile fade as he lets her go and leaves before she could say anything. As Neo questioned what was with that interaction she shrugged it off and clean up the cabin as it shaped and moved to her peronsalitly and everything. As the sun set Neo feeling tried she goes to the bed room of hers and falls asleep.

0