The Day I Became A God
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave:'Dear Dairy, Something really.... strange happened today.'

Flashback.

Dave is walking through the forest and he comes across an cave. The entrance is covered in vines.

Dave:"Ohhh, a cave."

Dave walks through the vines, missing the Elven Runes on the cave entrance. 

Dave:"Wow."

Dave sees a bunch of flowers growing around the cave.

Dave then hears a song in Elven coming from deeper in the cave.

Dave:"Music. Is someone there?"

Dave gets no response and the music continues. Dave follows the music and he finds a white pearl like stone. The stone is glowing and the music is coming from it.

Dave:"What?"

Dave changed into his human form and he walks over to the stone.

Dave:"Wow, it's so pretty."

Dave picks up the stone and it glows brighter.

Dave stares at the stone for a few seconds then he swallows the stone whole. 

After a few seconds Dave burps.

Dave:"Tasted nice."

Suddenly a glow from is stomach appears and it grows brighter and brighter. It grows so bright Dave has to shield is eyes.

After a few seconds the Glow disappears and Dave opens his eyes and sees that everything is white.

Dave:"Huh?"

Dave's voice echos.

Dave:"Cool." *His voice echos.*

Suddenly everything around him changes and Dave is now in the middle of a road and he looks down the street to see two kids fighting a bunch of henchmen in front of a store called 'From Dust till dawn.'

Asher and Ruby are fighting Roman's henchmen.

Dave:"What?"

Then the scene changes to the hills of the shire and we see Belina running down the road with a basket in her hands.

Dave:"Hobbits?"

The scene changes to a forest and Dave looks around and sees two children in hospital gowns walking barefoot through the forest.

Neo and Eleven are walking through the forest. Neo is holding onto Eleven's hand with on hand and holding a pink stuffed bear in the other.

Dave:"Kids?"

The scene changes to a beach with a bunch of trash. 

Dave looks around and sees All Might sitting on top of a fridge and Izuku is pulling on it with a rope. Io is off to the side bench pressing a smaller fridge. 

All Might:"Hey, hey, hey. It's pretty comfy up on this fridge, how are you doing down there?"

Dave:"This is getting weird."

The scene changes to show to soldiers in a forest. It's Naked Snake and Stalking Wolf.

With their left hand they both pull out their knife that is on there chest on the left side. They put the knife in reverse grip then pull out there Mk22 with their right hand. They aim forward holding the grip with boths hands with the knife still in their left. They look around.

Snake:"Commencing Virtuous Mission...now."

Wolf:"Snake, let's go." 

Dave:"I like that name. Snake."

The scene changes to a cave. Smaug's cave. 

Megumin runs out of the cave and into the sunlight. Smaug walks behind her and the view moves out to show the very big size difference. Megumin looks like an ant next to Smaug.

Smaug looks down to Megumin.

Smaug:"Are you ready, Megumin?"

Megumin looks to Smaug and nods.

Megumin:"Can we fly today? Please, Pretty Please."

Megumin gives Smaug puppy eyes.

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"Fine."

Megumin:"Yaaaay!"

Smaug lowers his wing and Megumin climbs up his wing and gets on his back then walks over to his head.

Dave:"Hey, that's Smaug and Megumin. I can't believe he hit me the other day, my head still hurts."

The scene changes to outside of Smaug's cave.

Yunyun and Dave standing next to each other.

YunYun:"It worked!"

Dave laughs.

Dave:"Now that we have your attention!"

Yunyun and Dave clear their throats and they both do a pose.

Dave/YunYun:"We challenge you to a fight!"

Smaug and Megumin looks to each other and nods.

Smaug's underbelly starts to glow and Megumin points her staff at the two.

Smaug breaths fire and Megumin uses Explosion.

Megumin:"EXPLOSION!"

The result is a giant explosion.

The smoke clears. Dave and YunYun are in a crater, with swirls in their eyes.

YunYun:"Not....Fair..."

Dave:"I see....a light."

Smaug and Megumin walk back inside the cave.

Dave:"This hasn't happened before. Megumin looks older. Is this going to happen?"

The scene changes and Dave is in the street again and he can hear people screaming. A warthog drives by and Dave sees Grif is driving. Donut is shooting Grimm from the passenger. And simmons is on the gunner.

Simmons:"Can you please turn that off!"

Grif:*Avoids an ursa* "I can't stupid radio won't work!"

Donut:"I like it."

Grif/Simmons:"Shut up donut!"

Then a King taijitu burts out of a building behind them and starts chasing them.

Simmons:*panicking* "Oh Oum! Go faster!"

Grif:*Panicking also*"I'm going as fast as I can!"

The world goes white again and Dave grabs his head.

Dave:"My head is hurting."

The scene changes and Dave is in the middle of an airfield and bullets and rockets are flying everywhere. 

Dave:*Scared.* "What's going on!"

Dave sees a big plane leaving a hanger.

Mason starts to shoots Soldiers as the plane leaves the hangar and gets onto the runway. A few rockets almost hit the plane and the plane gets on the main airstrip.

Bowman:"Woods! We got a problem! Those fucking vehicles are blocking the runway."

Mason:"I hear you, Bowman."

Lina:"Well, shit."

Woods:"We're screwed. There's not enough room for take off!"

Mason:"I'll deal with it!"

Woods:"Mason, are you crazy? They'll chew you up out there."

Mason Hops out of the plane.

Lina:"Mason! Shit!"

She hops out of the plane and follows him.

Woods*Radio*"Mason! May! What are you doing! Masons'!!!!"

Mason gets to an AA gun and shoots the cars that are on the run way and Lina provides covering fire.

Mason:"Runway's clear."

Woods:*Radio*"Damn you, Mason."

Mason:"No choice, Woods. I knew what I signed up for."

Lina:"Sorry, Woods. We'll be fine, Go - Get out of here!"

The scene changes again.

Dave is standing near a cliff and he sees a child Smaug and Smaug's father.

Father:"Now Fly."

He throws child Smaug off the side of the cliff. After a few seconds a loud poof if heard from the bottom of the cliff.

Father:"That's not flying. That's falling!"

Father:"Now Fly."

The scene changes

Dave starts to get really scared as he sees Silva stabbing Io in the stomach with his sword.

Silva pushes Io into the ground and Silva keeps his Sword in Io's stomach. Io coughs up some blood and looks to Silva.

Io:"Is...that...all...you have."

Silva:"Oh, think you're being cute?"

Io spits out some blood and smiles at Silva.

Io:"Bitch, I'm adorable."

Silva grabs the sword and twists it and Io yells in pain. Silva then steps away from Io.

Silva:*Panting.* "Just in time. The drug wore off."

Silva goes to Io's left arm and stomps hard on it and a few cracks are heard and Io yelps.

Silva:"Now, it's time to go and kill the kid and get the girl back."

Io's eye widens and reaches out at Silva. Silva smiles and kicks Io in the head, knocking him out. Silva takes a few steps away from Io. Silva brings a hand up to his ribs.

The world goes white.

Dave is holding onto his head with both of his hands.

Dave:"Why is this happening!"

The scene changes to a kitchen.

Then Ruby grabs the bag of chocolate chips and she grabs a chip and eats it. Then she looks at the bag then to Asher.

Asher:"Don't you dare."

She then starts to eat the chocolate chips out of the bag. Asher then runs at her and they runa round the kitchen.

Asher:"Ruby, give me the bag!"

Ruby:"No!" *She eats more chips.*

They run off screen and the sound of plates breaking can be heard and they run back on screen.

Asher:"Save me Some!"

Ruby:"No!"

They run off screen again and the sound of pots falling and a cat meowing can be heard and they run back on screen and Asher has a pot on his head.

Asher:"As the older twin, I demand you give me some chocolate chips!"

Ruby:"NO!"

The scene changes to a gallon ship.

Wolf is up on the wheel steering the ship. Smaug is pulling on some rope connected to the sails. Belina is cooking some food near the captain's cabin. Neo is standing next to Wolf, he pink bear has some sailor clothing on too. Asher is swabbing the deck.

Then Baxter is seen walking up from below deck and he is carrying a guitar. He sits on the edge of the ship and tunes the guitar. Then when he finishes he sets the guitar down on his lap and starts to bang on it. He starts to sing and so does everyone else. Everyone's feet start tapping the ground.

Baxter:"There once was a ship that put to sea. The name of that ship was the Billy O' Tea. The winds blew up hard, her bow dipped down. Bloq, Me Bully boys, blow." *Everyone:Huh.*

Everyone:"Soon may the Wellerman come. To bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day, when the tonguing' is done. We'll take our leave and go."

Dave:*Rubbing his head.* "I like music."

The scene changes.

Smaug is seen walking on the street going somewhere. 

Dave:"Smaug? Where is he? The buildings are so tall."

Smaug stops in front of a store. It's a liquor store. He walks inside and the man behind the counter watches him go around and pick up a bunch of alcohol. When he gets to the counter he has a pile as high as the ceiling. His head peeks around and looks at the man behind the counter.

Smaug:"I want all of this."

Clerk:"ID please."

Smaug:*Grows a confused face.*"ID what's that."

The scene changes.

Smaug and Kobayashi sitting at the dinner table. Kobayashi is reading the newspaper, while Smaug is drinking tea. Tohru is.... Being Tohru.

Dave:"Who is that person? What is all these things! Is that Tohru?"

Tohru: "Miss Kobayashi, Miss kobayashi! I'm the ultimate maid, aren't I?" *Smaug snorts.*

Kobayashi:"Of course you're not, but what's up?"

Tohru:"No, I think I am the ultimate maid."

Smaug:"Not even close to be one." *Tohru just punches his head hard and he falls to the ground.*

Kobayashi:*Looks to Smaug then back to Tohru.* "I told you, you're now."

Tohru:*Pulls out a book.* "I found this book." *The page she had open talks about a maid cafe that just opened.*

Kobayashi:"Maid cafe opening?"

Smaug's head pops up next to Kobayashi and he reads it.

Smaug:"It's rather close."

Kobayashi:"Yeah, it is."

The scene changes.

Everyone us outside Erebor, fighting Orcs and dragons.

Smaug:"A horn?"

The Orcs all around Smaug start to back away and Smaug gets confused.

Smaug:"What's going on h-"

Something large slams into the side of Smaug and he's goes skidding across the battlefield.

Smaug stops skidding and he looks to where he was hit and he sees a dragon about the size of Smaug. Maybe a little bigger.

Smaug face turns into one of pure anger.

Smaug:"Scatha!"

Scatha:"Why hello Smaug. It's been a while since we've seen each other. What like a couple hundred years."

Smaug growls at Scatha.

Scatha:"What you still can't be mad at be for killing that little human."

Smaug roars at Scatha in anger.

Smaug:"That human was my daughter!"

Scatha laughs.

Scatha:"A lowly human the daughter of a great dragons." *He laughs.* "You make dragons everywhere look bad. So I did you a favor and got rid of her."

Smaug roars at Scatha.

The world turns white.

Dave looks to his hands and their shaking.

Dave:*Tears are starting to form in the corners of his eyes.*"Megumin's Dead? Who's Scatha? Why are people fighting!"

Dave puts his hands on his head and rubs it.

Dave:"I want this to stop!"

The scene changes to a classroom.

Ilulu stands up.

Ilulu:"I'm Ilulu, Please take care of me."

Dave stands up excited.

Dave:"Hi, I'm Dave! I'm excited to be here today and I hope we can all be friends!"

Smaug groans.

Kobayashi stands up.

Kobayashi:*Pushes her glasses up.* "I have no idea why I am here. But I'm Kobayashi."

Tohru stands up.

Tohru:"I'm Tohru, Maid to Miss Kobayashi."

Kanna Stands

Kanna:"I'm Kanna Kamui. Nice to meet you all."

Smaug stands up and puts a foot on his desk.

Smaug:"I'm Smaug. Smaug the: Golden, Impenetrable, Magnificent. Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities. The Dragon Dread: Tragu. The Fire Terror. The Flames of War."

Dave:"A classroom? And with many other people?"

The scene changes.

Dave is now standing inside an orphanage and a child Tanya walks over to a child Violet, who is staring outside emotionless. 

Tanya:"Hello."

Violet just stares outside.

Tanya:"Hello?"

Violet doesn't move.

Tanya:"You know, it's rude to ignore someone."

Violet turns to Tanya.

Violet:"Sorry."

Tanya:"Finally."

The scene changes.

Dave is now inside Fairy Tail Guild.

Qrow is sitting at a table with Happy and Natsu standing next to him excited. Lucy is sitting at teh bar.

Natsu:"Tell us about your quest!"

Happy:"Yeah, tell us!"

Qrow chuckles.

Qrow:"Fine."

The scene changes

Dave is now in a bar.

Old Man Woods is wheeled over to a booth by old Lina.

Lina helps Woods into the booth and Lina sits opposite of him.

Woods:"How you been?"

Lina:"Fine, I guess."

Woods:"Hows the arm?"

Lina holds up her left arm and it's a robotic one.

Lina:"I hardly feel the pain any more.

The world goes white.

Dave falls to his knees and puts his head on the ground and holds his head.

Dave:"Make it stop! Make it stop!" *some tears fall to the ground.* "I want it to end."

???:"You've lasted a long time."

Dave looks up and sees a beautiful Elf.

???:"You lasted longer than the previous one."

Dave moves and sits on his butt and wipes his tears.

Dave:"Who are you?"

The elf laughs.

Seldarine:"I'm Seldarine. An elf goddess my little dragon."

Dave:"I'm not little. My mom says I'm a big dragon."

Seldarine chuckles.

Seldarine:"Indeed you are."

Dave:"Can you tell me what I saw seeing a few moments ago."

Seldarine walks to Dave and helps him up.

Seldarine:"The universe is a big place and what you say was Things that have happened. What is happening and what have yet to happen."

Dave:"I'm confused."

Seldarine:"Many are when they first come here."

Dave:"Why am I here?"

Seldarine:"I called you here. I belive you are worthy."

Dave gets more confused.

Dave:"Worthy of what?"

Seldarine:"To become the next Omnipotent Time God."

Dave:"Huh?"

Seldarine:"I only seek out those who are pure of heart and have a valiant heart." *She then puts a hand over Dave's heart.* "You are that person Dave."

Dave:"Cool. Does that mean I can finally beat Smaug in a fight."

Seldarine:"Yes, that means you have a chance to beat him. He's a very strong individual, one of the strongest of his time."

Dave:"I know, he's pretty awesome, too."

Seldarine:"Now back on track. Now that stone you.... ate. Was the artifact of the time god."

Dave:"A rock?"

Seldarine:"Well... I was pretty young and I thought it was a pretty cool looking rock sooooo."

Dave:"I thought it was cool, too."

Seldarine laughs.

Seldarine:"That's why I like you Dave. Why you're worthy. You like everything and you are nice to everybody."

Dave:"I like being nice."

Suddenly the world flickers.

Seldarine:"Looks like time is running out."

Seldarine takes a deep breath.

Seldarine:"I Seldarine, herby name Dave the Dragon. The God of Time."

Dave's world goes white.

-----

Dave opens his eyes and he's back in the cave.

Dave:"Huh?"

Dave sits up and looks around.

Dave:"I'm back."

Dave looks down to his stomach and sees some Elven runes.

Dave:"It was real." *He stands up.* "I can finally take on Smaug! I need to go home!"

Flashback over.

Dave:'That's basically what happened up to this point. It was... difficult to see those vision.'

Dave sets his pencil down and looks at the drawing.

Dave sets his nokebook down and suddenly the runes on his stomach glow and everything turns white

Dave sets his nokebook down and suddenly the runes on his stomach glow and everything turns white.

After a few seconds Dave opens his eyes and looks around.

Dave:"Huh? What going on?"

Dave looks down to his notebook and the page is empty.

Dave:"I thought I was reading my book. How did I get here?"

Dave stands up.

Dave:"I must have fallen asleep and dreamt that I was reading my book."

Dave walks away.

Seldarine:*Disembodied Voice."Now's' not the time you are needed Dave. This is for your protection."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene from the book are from my other books and books that I haven't written yet.)

01-26-2022

2762 words

1