42 – The crushed girl
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasha was doing her best not to breath as Elias opened the door to the visitor. The closet was rather big, more like a room of itself. Still she felt imprisoned. At the door  the old guard was talking to Elias, but she could make much out of it. Anyhow, he soon disappeared, dropping a girl into the room. She had a slender frame, her head bowed as she closed in on Elias in a peculiar way, almost like a dog afraid of getting hit. 

“It hurts”, the girl said, now clinging to Elias, carefully looking up at his face with puppy eyes.

“I know”, Elias said, putting his arms around her. “I am so sorry for not attending to you sooner.”

There was a light yellow smoke coming from Elias, covering the girl in a soft cloud. He slowly manoeuvred her towards his bed. 

“Now, I need to examine you.”

“I feel fine”, the girl jiggled, but it sounded hysterical, the joy stained with darkness. Sasha couldn’t see from here, but she was pretty sure she cried. 

“No, you are not”, Elias said. “And I need to see what is wrong. Before I do that, and you become even more drugged, what is your relationship with Sigvard?”

“My neighbour? We are childhood friends.”

“Just friends? I know for sure he has a crush on you.”

The girl went quiet. She moved away from Elias, but quickly moved back, sitting closer to him at the bed. Elias stroked her, taking away the obvious pain she was in. 

“He could never want me. Not after.”

Elias interrupted her, patting her arm. 

“Do you trust Sigvard?”

“Yes”, the girl said. “Sigvard has always been there for me. We would elope.”

“Good, that was what I had heard. Now, I want to help you. I cant get you back your magic”, he said hurriedly, “but I can heal the wounds in your soul. I can make them disappear, so they would no longer cause you pain. Do you want me to do that?”

“You can make me forget what have happened today?” 

“No, you will not forget, but it will no longer have any power over you, and it will no longer cause you pain. It would no longer leave its dark memories soiling your future.”

“Then I would like that. Very much.”

The definitely girl cried now. Although all the healing power Elias engulfed her in with his yellow cloud, it still was as if all the floodgates had been opened, and it poured out of her. Deep, agonising pain, as if her very essence was hurt. A cry so primal Sasha sat back and covered her ears as she felt moisture ran down her own cheeks. 

She knew what had happened. How could she not? Not only had the queen stripped her of all her power, she had left to the king to finish the job. 

When she looked again, the girl was sitting alone in the bed. Elias had lit the chandelier. She saw him cast a look in her direction, and she could see how uncomfortable he was. His hand running through the white strands of hair before he turned to the girl. She wanted to comfort him then, shield him from the obvious darkness of humankind he was to witness.

“I need to see your wounds, your skin, and your soul Ambra. My healing, it will not be easy on you. This will mirror all what have been done to you.” 

“I don’t understand”, Ambra said. 

“You will. Just keep in mind that once this is over, I will ensure to lighten your frustration.”

The girl nodded and hold on to Elias arm, even closer to him than before. 

“I am afraid”, she whispered.

“You are in control”, Elias said. “We start when you are ready.” 

Elias held the girls head in his hands. His eyes were closed, still, a golden light was emerging from them, and through his fingertips strokes of gold got the girls brown hair to glow. 

“The physical scars are the easy part Ambra. For what comes next you have to be brave.”

He let go of her head, slowly stroking her skin, following a path from her neck down to her waist. The girl looked at him, stars in her eyes. She moved around at the bed,  uncomfortable with the closeness. At least that was what Sasha thought before she saw the girls fingers lifting the jumper over hear head. The golden light now covered her complete body, Elias eyes were glued to her naked upper part. Sasha couldn’t look away either. He deliberately took his time closing in on her, his hand aiming for the gold coloured skin. Sasha’s panting intensified. The girl looked scared for a split second before she threw her head backwards and giggled. 

“This feels amazing”, Ambra said and took Elias hand, helping him the last inches, putting the hand on her breast. “Help me out of this will you?”

Elias stroke her skin. 

“We will take this in your pace Ambra. You are beautiful.”

Ambra cheek were covered red, and she looked away. Elias chuckled. 

“I have seen your soul. Do not be embarrassed, I will not take advantage of you. Remember that you are in control.”

“I am?” Ambra said. She lift up her leg, sitting as a small child in the big bed. “And if I want you to take advantage?”

Elias dimmed the golden light ever so slightly, he softly stroke her back. 

“It will get worse darling. I will mirror everything you went through.”

“I am not sure I could handle it”, Amber said. 

The golden light intensified again. Sasha wished she could close her ears, the moan erupting from Ambers throat gave her chills. 

“I will help you handle it, but the tension will build up from here.”, Elias fingertips was searching her skin, seeing invisible scars Sasha didn’t want to think about. “Just know this Ambra, Sigvard is waiting for you. I have send a message for him. He is waiting, if you want to.”

“And if I don’t want to?”

“Everything from here will be your choice Ambra, but if you are able to handle it, you can start all over from today. You will give Sigvard a memory he will never ever be able forget.”

Ambra took of her trousers, laying naked in the bed. Her hands run wild over her body and she looked feverish. 

Sasha took a step back, turning around and covering her ears. This was not something she had to witness. She agreed with Isaak, she didn’t need to know of this. 

1