33- The King of Scumbags
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasha was walking the streets back to Isaak’s, the dragon flying beside her. She had almost forget about the pain, the struggle with the were wolf worked like a drug in her system. He was the single strongest enemy she had ever encountered. Stronger than the king, not even her mothers magic would be able to restrain him had he chosen to go berserk. He had waken some of the magic she had inside her, and it made Sasha think.

“I think I got the elemental magic”, Sasha said, looking up at Denise and Ivy.

“Good”, Ivy said and twisted her hands. “I have seen it. It will be instrumental.”

“How?” Isaak looked confused. “I preferred when you fought with strength. The were wolf would have crushed you hadn’t you used magic.”

“I know”, Sasha said. “Just rub it in.”

“Rubbing”, Isaak said, ruffling her hair and smiling.

“I will ask him to train me.” Sasha said and stack out her tongue.

Isaak stopped and looked at her with big eyes.

“You will not. He cant learn you anything I cant.”

“When I get rid of this foul magic inside of me”, Sasha said. “I will kick your ass.”

“I think we have some kicking to do”, Isaak said. The smile vanished from his face as he pointed towards his house. “We seem to have visitors.” 

Off course, when she had gotten rid of the Elias and his parents it had been to easy. 

“This is going to be fun”, Sasha said.

“Oh no”, Ivy said.

Her two parents were waiting for her. Their royal gaze surely pissed off. She smiled and tightened her fist. 

“No Elias around this time?” Sasha asked. “Did he run home?”

Isaak laid his hand on her shoulder. 

“Keep back Sasha. Don’t rush it.”

“Let her go”, Denise whispered. “She needs this.”

Isaak dropped his hand. Ivy moved at the dragons back. 

“Will you interfere Denise if things go wrong?” Ivy asked. “The elemental magic was always fuzzy in my sights.”

“Wind, fire, earth and water”, Denise said and she swirled around. The background disappeared. The dragon hissed. “I will enjoy the show, as will you.” 

Instead of the town they were suddenly all situated in a wood with a big round opening. Sasha looked at the arena and the newly cut grass.  

“Nice done Denise, much appreciated”, Sasha said.

“You will fight, and I will judge”, Denise voice echoed.

Sasha looked around. She couldn’t see Ivy and Isaak but she bet they were still there. The queen was standing beside Denise, her fists ready to punch the dragon.

“Skip it”, Denise said, blowing smoke in the queens face. “I will do you the honour, and dearest, you will watch them fight. They need to let the steam loose.”

The queen unleashed her magic, throwing it at Denise. Denise took a turn in the air, blowing the wind into the queens face, blocking her magic and throwing it back at her.

“The wind will immobilise you.” The dragon laughed, satisfied with her work. “Just see how much it annoys the king”, Denise smiled. “Now, this might teach you both a lesson.”

Sasha looked from the king to the queen. For a brief period she noted that the strongest of witches had been no more match than an obedient child for the dragon. Then she cleared her head and turned to the king. There was no time to waste. She felt the four elements inside of her. It was time to practise. And luckily for her, two volunteers had just shown up. She hated her mother, hated the magic that was tearing her apart from inside. Hated the darkness that she had forced upon her, but her target was the king. For him she felt more than hate. She loathed him. 

“I pour from my cup of anger, fire of mine, engulf in my hatred”, Sasha intoned and threw her hands in her fathers direction. 

Out of her palms the magic flowed uncontrollably. She had aimed for his back, taking him by surprise when he had his focus on the queen. The lightning struck the grass behind the kings feet. Unnatural high flames stroke up against his body. He turned around screaming, running out of the circle of fire. The king threw himself towards the ground, rolling his body as he extinguished the flames.

“Are you crazy girl?” The king shouted.

Sasha waisted no time. She took a glance towards the queen and enjoyed her face before Sasha inhaled and calmed down. The water was timeless. To use it she had to let her mind flow with the waves, collecting the force of turning stones to sand. 

“So nice of you to let me practise father”, Sasha said, smiling.

“You are a lousy witch. I will break your neck.”

The king rose from the ground. He moved slowly, the body already healed from her ambush. 

“I heard you likes to drown people”, Sasha said and unleashed the waves that she had build up inside. Out of her flew tendrils of tendrils of sharp edged water jets. She blasted his body, the clothes turning to rag, his face bleeding. Sasha pierced holes after holes through his skin, but he healed faster than she was able to tear him apart. She had aimed for ice spikes, but the water drilling was good enough. The magic was running havoc and although it was strong, she had no control of it. 

She drew her sword out from her bracelet. It was dark red, vibrating in its doom. She started to walk towards the king, meeting the man teeth for teeth. 

“Do you know what fear is?” Sasha asked, letting a maniac laugh escape. She felt the orb within, longing to release it. Felt the eagerness of the orb to let loose. She patiently waited, soon, the moment had to be precisely right. She would only get one chance, and he had to be unconscious before the hit. She would call for the knights of Aaliyah, preparing the lamb. This was a too good of an opportunity to waste it. Her father took the knife from his belt. 

“I think I might be able to learn you a lesson about pain”, the king said. “I can do this all day.”

He hold a tight grip at the knife, his eyes gleaming as he focused on her, briskly walking faster.

“I am used to doing this all day, with more skilled opponents than you girl.”

“Leonard no!” The queen yelled. “Please.”

The king put to an halt, sadness filling his eyes. He turned around, not caring that he left himself defenceless. 

“Lovebird, I would never hurt you”, he said, starting to move towards the queen.  “But you have to admit, your daughter is a cheater, and she needs to learn a lesson. Please darling?”

He had already healed. Sasha couldn’t believe it, but there he stood, as strong as ever, not giving a care in the world. It was unfair!

“Leonard”, the queen said softly. “She is ours.”

Sasha wanted to kill him, to threw her sword against his back, but it would do no use. He would heal faster than she could cut him. She had known he was an unnatural strong healer. She had never understood exactly to what extent until now. 

It still made him a valid victim letting all of the foul magic out of her system though. 

“Well then father, why don’t you get some more of moms love? She dumped quite a lot of feasts into me. You don’t mind do you?”

Sasha hated the queen as much as the king in that very moment. The queen cared for the bastard.  She would destroy the plan if she tried to carry it out now. The queen would never let her hurt the king, her eyes were full of tears as Sasha once again threw fire against her father. She could fill her own child with pain until she fainted, but cry her eyes out when the king was righteous punished. 

The king hardly even noticed her attempt at killing him, the body healing instantly. He just continued to walk towards the queen, some pained muffled sounds coming out of his throat. 

Denise countered the fire with fire of her own, letting out Sasha’s attempts and stopping her from burning the dragons wings, and the queens face. 

“Now, this show ends here. But remember”, the dragon said and put her head between the two lovebirds kissing. Sasha felt like puking. The dragon nuzzled close to the queens ear. “Next time you cant be a spectator. Next time you have to choose side.”  

1