A fatal day
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Notice, this story is happening in the same universe as 'Land Of Aretz' and is set on a cource to combine in the future, I highly advice you to voice your opinion and criticize me on story telling aspects I should improve and countinue this whole story as a whole, thank you for your understanding)

(P.S this story is quite emotional as I try to create a more unique story in my own image, user disscression is adviced)

A family of three was driving on the road, they were clearly very happy as any passerby would have told you if you were to ask them.

"Your mom and I have been very proud of our little prodigy so we decided to take you to the themepark you always wanted to go to."

"B-but what about school today is a wensday?" 

Before the father had time to answer the mother replied with a smile "we thought about it very hard and we think that with the grades on your latest test you more than earned this honey"

The child now looked down clearly sad for all to see "But my perfect attendence. . ." 

The mother acted quick to cheer up the mood "Come on, be happy, with your grades I am sure that the teacher will understand, we will bring her candy from the park I am sure it will be just fine"

The father seeing the truck ahead of them making wierd turns called for his wife "Does that truck driver ahead of us seem fine to you Laurel?" 

"No Stewart, I think you should keep your distance, we dont want to ruin our big day today now do we?" 

Right as she said this the truck ahead of them uplifted its carago container and it started to spill out of the retainer, big rocks fell from the back of the truck, but unluckily for our family one such big rock fell on their path and the father still blinded from the dust cloud that was formed ahead of them ran over a big rock, causing his car to flip over.

"Laurel! *cough *cough Laurel! *cough *cough are you okay" The father asked while having trouble breathing, after getting no response he quickly looked back for his child only to find out that both his wife and child were both unconscious. He felt a sharp pain in his chest, when he looked down he saw that a sharp rock had punctured his lung, causing to bleed.

Quickly mustering every last bit of will power he had left he called an ambulance, giving them their location, he observed as the people outside the car were trying to help anyway they can but what they could do was very limited if at all helping, he noted that they were wise enough not to move them, to avoid further harm.

Looking at his wife he saw this she too way cut all over but she wasn't as unlucky as him , looking back he looked at his unharmed child that must have gone unconscious from the force of the crash

'You got to survive this for them'  he told himself, 'You got to keep living, you always wanted to be a grandpa right?' he told himself with a smirk 

*cough *cough his lung puncthure wound had gotten worse and he is now grasping for his dear life, if it wasn't for his sheer will he would have died by now.

He held his wife's hand and said "I am not ready to go yet..." A tear flowed down his eye as he took his last breath.

(Next chapter will happen I am pretty sure, but please do not come to this story expecting a full series, I have school on my mind as well, next chapter will be twice as longer though if I get support for this project, anyways, hoped you liked it)

0