Fantasy (High)
164 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Book In Question: 'Delve' written by SenescentSoul

A man named Richmond Rain Stroudwater wakes up in the middle of a forest, with nothing but his bedclothes to comfort him. To make matters worse, when he finally finds people, the language barrier destroys any hopes of friendly communication.

Alone, frightened,  and without any means of communication, you are welcome to watch Rain stumble through his new life. The grammar of this book is beautiful, though there are a few mistakes here and there.

The writing style is completely enrapturing, though the most rich, relevant, and obvious thing about this book, is that there is a LOT of math involved. After all, how else are you going to measure the exact length of time it takes to charge armour - or the probability of an increase in damage when you activate something?

When it comes to this story, the main character is most certainly not overpowered. In fact, he is quite weak when compared to the stuff he is forced to face.

 

WARNING: This fiction contains gore, profanity, and traumatizing content. Read at your own discretion. 

6