000 Prequel(Spoiler)
118 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm" John flew to the ground so quickly that if it weren't for the trail made by the black miasma oozing out of his body anyone would've thought that he teleported.

Talya also flew down swiftly and stood near John, gazing him in reverence. The million other soldiers, clad in shining armors, who stood in the air, also lowered themselves to the ground to take their place behind their lord.

"My, lord" Talya gazed at John with curious eyes.

"What is north of here?" He roared as he stared at the vast ocean below.

"My lord, north of here is the white lands" Talya replied quickly.

"And beyond that?"

"Beyond that are the unscalable walls, my lord."

"And beyond that?"

"No one has been that far, My Lord, but there are rumors that beyond the wall lies the Great Desert."

Desert! That word rang a bell in John's head. "Hahahaha! So you were there all along, bastard." he laughed out like a crazy man.

"Talya, you take command of the army and go climb the walls. Kill anything that stands in your way. I'll meet you from the other side" John commanded Tallya furiously while grinning after remembering the lightning treatment he got when he first came to these lands several years ago. He took off to the sky and sped off towards the south with an evil grin on his face.

0