Character Profiles
545 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Master Profiles:


Manaka Emiya

A never-before-seen genius in short. 

Manaka’s elemental affinity is Chaos, a non-standard element that do not belong in the Five Great Elements. Her origin is Madness, which should not have been possible given this iteration has led a life that can be called far from the idea of such, albeit mischievous at times but otherwise innocent. However, it appears as though something is trying to exert its influence on her...

Manaka has learned a little bit of magecraft from Kiritsugu since young and has devised her own magecraft in respect to the latter, replicating even some of its robbed history and execute it masterfully despite being descended from a shallow lineage. In theory, Manaka can create an Origin Bullet which, upon actualization on the designated target, can distort and corrupt matter as well as non-tangible concepts—including space-time. 

Manaka is also immune to the temptations of the grail. Or to be more precise, its evil holds no candle to this madness incarnate in the form of a lovestruck girl. 

Manaka is a reluctant participant in the war at first, and since she could grant wishes herself, she has no wish for the grail. If anything, the young girl begin to vie for the grail later not for its wish-granting capability, but to use it as a battery to supplement her meager circuit quantity.

Shirou Emiya

N/A

Rin Tohsaka

N/A

Sakura Matou

N/A

Illyasviel von Einzbern

N/A

Kirei Kotomine

N/A

Shinji Matou

N/A

Zouken Matou

N/A

Souichirou Kuzuki

N/A

TBA...

Servant Profiles:

True Saber

N/A


True Archer

Karna, as an Archer, was one of the powerful beings in his mythology. He possesses the armor Kavacha and Kundala which reduces any damage done to one-tenth of the original power. On top of that, ??? was crafted by the architect of the gods, bearing the designation of “victory” as its namesake, which guarantees victory to the wielder in battle. Truly, Karna’s godlike specs is a case where one side brings a whole army to a gunfight. 

That said, while Karna is unmistakably a top-class servant, his magical consumption is as equally large. But thanks to a certain diabolical master, this drawback is practically rendered moot.  

Ruler postulates that only Gilgamesh, who is a top-rank servant himself, may be able to contend against Karna should he unleash Ea.

Karna has no wish for the grail.


True Lancer

Lancer died!

Cu Chulainn has no wish for the grail solely because he wants to engage in a valiant fight, but Lancer has died yet again!

True Rider

N/A

True Assassin

N/A

True Berserker

N/A

Ruler

N/A

Avenger

N/A

Watcher

He professes to be Alan Smithee.

False Saber

N/A

False Archer

N/A

False Lancer

N/A

False Rider

N/A

False Assassin

N/A

False Berserker

N/A

Gilgamesh

TBA

The profiles will be filled out in order of appearance. The list may also be modified or changed according to how the story unfolds.

4