Ch.1 Lucky? No, far from it.
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This should be far enough" said a very confident boy. As the child glanced around, he saw a large forest where a cave opening can be seen. The barely 8 year old Lee decided to continue walking towards the cave as he was hiding from his younger brother. His brother Bo and a few other kids were playing a game of simple hide n seek and he had ran so far that it would be annoying to find him. Bo was born smart and would always manage to catch Lee lacking whether it was with games or chores. "I'll finally beat Bo at his own game" said Lee and he marched onwards to the cave entrance. It was quite small so Lee had to slip in like a worm to get in which is when he saw the gargantuan size of the cave. It was nearly 51 feet high and as wide as a football field which had many pathways going to different locations in the cave. Lee decide to grab a rock and scratched it across the floor to make a line while he walked as he did not think getting lost was a smart thing to do. As he kept walking he saw a beautiful glowing butterfly the size of a man's fist floating about. The butterfly looked incredibly enchanting so Lee decided to catch it and show it to his folks. As he chased the insect, Lee saw more and more butterflies of different kinds. The beauty of the scene was so mesmerizing that Lee had been stunned for a few seconds before glancing around. As he looked across the cave he saw a saw a bunch of butterflies swarm a gem lodge into a crystal podium with indescribable beauty. "That gem looks super shiny" said Lee and he decided he would yoink the gem to make into a necklace for his mother. As Lee approached the gem, a sudden pressure push him backwards. He was surprised yet frightened. Could this gem be similar to those high end magic stones which are hard to find even for the king? "If so, I'm rich!" said Lee with money symbols protruding from his eyes. Lee came from a poor household in the slums where he could not even think about luxury as he did not even know what the concept would be like. He must procure the reddish stone at all cost. The boy had walked closer to the gem when suddenly the pressure had upped by 3-4 times pushing him downwards. Lee gritted his teeth and thought that this gem might be lousy anyways and it could be dangerous but when he thought about the benefits such as a mansion and butlers, the boy had been fired up to the point where he felt like it was his destiny. With his eyes burning with ambition and greed and clear money signs coming out of them as well, he had walked straight through the pressure which would have rendered him unconscious otherwise. As he neared a foot away from the gem, the pressure had vanished and sat laid there a gem the size of Bo's fat left toe. Obviously the difference was there but it really was shaped weirdly alike. Lee immediately swatted those thoughts away and grabbed the gem when suddenly, Lee's vision had started to rapidly get blurry and he fell to the floor panting for air. Before he passed out, Lee had heard a smooth voice akin to a child's stating a few things… [Contact with an unrecorded life form.] [Analyzing species...] [Searching memories…] [Identity found] [Human - Lee Bosh- 8 years old] [Checking for any abilities…. and Lee's vision went black. 

Did you guys like the chapter?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0