Ch.46 Another New Race…
5.1k 9 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Besides the war between the Dragons and the Snakes, there were 3 other major wars that occurred on Eridel’s World.

 

The first was the war between Monsters, Beasts and Fiends on the Southern Continent. That was a chaotic event that completely altered the fate of the continent.

 

Why? Well it’s because there are no longer any Humans or Beasts there anymore.

 

Roughly 50 years ago, Asura had united every Monster under his banner with 87 Demon Kings at the helm, becoming the first Emperor in the World… or at least, above the lands…

 

The Demon Kings were all people like him, people who were ‘blessed by the heavens’, obtaining the Divine Demon Physique and wielding the Demon King Armaments. There were originally 100 of such beings but the number dwindled overtime for numerous reasons.

 

Krysos was obviously killed by Emperor Asura that dreadful day, the Wraith King escaped and was never seen again while the other Demon Kings were killed by either Asura in his path of supremacy, or killed by Fiends and Beasts that they shouldn’t have offended.

 

As for the humans? They could only become the nourishment for other races.

 

Besides the Wraith King who disappeared, there was another Demon King who didn’t want to bow down to Emperor Asura and had the means to escape, she could be addressed as the The 9 Flame Queen.

 

The 9 Flame Queen was the leader of the Elemental Race, a humanoid race that is completely made from a specific element. Other than their human shape, they had no other features.

 

As beings made from an element, every single one of them had a Mutated Killing Essence. Such terrifying beings should have been the rightful rulers of the Monsters but unfortunately for them, a freak existence like Asura exists.

 

The 9 Flame Queen refused to bow to any other life form and fled the continent entirely.

 

All Elementals had the ability to fly so it wasn’t impossible. But the surprise lay with her decision to leave the continent. There was not a single life form with the knowledge of other continents apart from Ciera. Even Titania could only guess but not confirm the existence of other continents. The fear of the unknown prevailed and most people never left their continent even if they could.

 

But the 9 Flame Queen did and she successfully left the reach of Emperor Asura.

 

But Asura didn’t care in the slightest, he didn’t need such an unpredictable subordinate so he turned a blind eye to it.

 

Asura was more concerned about the rising fights between the Monsters, the Beasts and the Fiends.

 

The Wolf King was the Beast who had united all the Beasts and rallied them to attack the other 2 factions. On the other hand, the Crying Ghost kept kidnapping Humans to r*pe them and increase the number of Fiends, he too didn’t let a single Monster go if he saw them.

 

{ 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡’𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: The only reason why someone like the Wolf King and Chad aren’t Emperors is because they don’t have any subordinate Kings. }

 

As tensions rose, the 3 leaders were eventually unable to endure the existence of each other and a 3 way continental war that lasted 10 years took place.

 

The result was the complete annihilation of the Beasts and Humans.

 

The only reason the Blood Fiends managed to survive was because of their deep innate cunning and smarts when it came to killing. Asura was very capable of killing the Crying Ghost with a single strike but when the Fiends began to suddenly kill all of his underlings without leaving a trace, he decided to come to a truce.

 

It wasn’t worth it to kill the shepherd only for the sheep to start causing chaos everywhere.

 

The Beasts were exterminated because of their lack of teamwork outside of those of the same race. On top of that, they didn’t have the cunning or smarts of the Fiends, they were incapable of causing much trouble to Asura or the other Demon Kings and hence, they were massacred.

 

The Humans were... collateral damage. Asura wanted to stop the Fiends' seemingly supernatural ability to reproduce so he decided to kill off every Human to slow it down. Such was the fate of a weak race that barely even knew how to cultivate. They were unable to defend against the hostile intentions of the strong and were consequently destroyed.

 

Besides the immense casualties that the war had caused, a strange ‘experiment’ that both the Monster races and the Blood Fiends conducted had resulted in a new race.

 

The Devil Race.

 

This occurred when both races decided to start enslaving each other to either find out each others weak point or to simply use the enemy as sex slaves.

 

The Monsters didn’t think it would result in a child because no child came from the copulation between Monsters and Beasts.

 

On the other hand, the Blood Fiends didn’t care either way. It would just be another Blood Fiend with impure blood. To the Blood Fiends, blood was obviously regarded very seriously so they looked down on Blood Fiends who were born from foreign races.

 

Neither of them were prepared for the appearance of a new race entirely.

 

The Devils were beings that took on the characteristics of both races. When they killed a life form that contained blood, the body of the corpse decomposed until all that was left was blood that was quickly absorbed. The more blood they absorbed, the more powerful and perfect their bodies became. They didn’t have the ability to wield any kind of essence, but their ridiculously strong bodies were able to make that a mere triviality.

 

They had excellent fighting ability and by being both cunning and ruthless they were able to become the perfect war machines, but…

 

They were very, very

 

Evil.

 

 

The second major war was another 3 way war on the Western Continent. The war that would later on be named as the [War of the Legendary Birds] was a war that no one would forget. What was initially a fateful war between 2 arch enemies was now a 3 way war for domination over the continent.

 

This was a war between Chad, the Honourable Brother and…

 

The 9 Flame Queen.

158