Ch.50 Abomination Transformation
5.2k 12 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Year 125)

 

The land of all Monsters could be considered the South Continent. But that’s not to say that they were restricted to that area alone.

 

In every other main continent (Central, West, East and North), there were a few Monsters that could be found if you were unlucky. But at this point in time, most if not all were dead. With their crazy murderous mentalities that caused them to rarely ever shy away from a fight, it left little to wonder on why their already abysmal numbers began to dwindle.

 

But they were not all dead. Oh no, but I bet you the whole North Continent would wish they were. Unfortunately, they no longer have the qualifications to wish for anything.

 

The beginning of the North’s end began with a… Slime.

 

A Monster Slime.

 

The lvl 1 jelly Monsters you fight when you first play an RPG game. Yes, that Slime.

 

Slimes were a common Monster with very little power, their only saving grace was their incredible ability to reproduce. Taking all this into consideration, nobody could have predicted a Slime would be the doom of their lives.

 

Nobody would have thought that a lowly Slime would be the first to find a Domicus Treasure.

 

A Domicus Treasure. An inimitable treasure created by Eridel himself for the residents of his World. But do not compare them to just any odd treasure that Eridel had made because not even the Demon King Armament could be considered a Domicus Treasure.

 

Each of the Domicus Treasures were so powerful that anyone lucky enough to wield one was destined for supremacy. 

 

But that was just one of the things that made the lowly Slime the continental calamity that it was now.

 

When the blue slime had ventured into an underground desert cave, it had found 2 orbs held upon pedestals. One was green and the other was a dark grey.

 

The green orb pulsed with a ridiculous amount of the Laws of Life whilst the dark grey orb pulsed with Laws of Death of the same quantity. Each of them were so potent that they could cause anyone who wielded one to obtain boundless power of its respective element.

 

Wielding the green orb, you and your allies were most likely to never die. All injuries, ailments, deformities and irregularities would become a nonentity.

 

Wielding the dark grey orb, you were most likely to be one of the most feared damage dealers in the World with none of your enemies being able to escape.

 

Indeed, both of these treasures were Domicus Treasures. 2 of them in 1 spot.

 

But that’s not to say it was possible for 1 person to own them both. How could such conflictive elements be contained in one body? When someone grabbed an orb, it would immediately bind with the person and the other orb would forever be out of that person's reach. It was absolutely impossible.

 

Or it should have been.

 

But when the slime took advantage of his special constitution to stretch out and grab both at the same time, a shocking situation occurred.

 

Both orbs initiated the bind with their host, causing their respective essences to flood the inside of the Slime’s body.

 

Accordingly, they began to react violently when they made contact with each other.

 

Meanwhile, the Slime’s body began to convulse as pain wracked it’s very soul. But even then, untold chaotic power began to rise in its body and its killing essence changed in nature.

 

Beginner Monster Stage 4

 

Beginner Monster Stage 5

 

Beginner Monster Stage 6

 

 

Beginner Monster Stage 9

 

As a slime, let’s not talk about the fact that it’s a 125 year old Realm 1 being, but the fact that it had managed to raise itself to stage 3 was quite the feat. Most slimes don’t even have the power to kill anyone, consequently never rising in strength.

 

But in a heartbeat, the Slime’s cultivation rose to the brink of it’s realm and it didn’t show any signs of slowing down.

 

Intermediate Monster Stage 1

 

And here’s where things went wrong.

 

Just like Beasts, Monsters have the chance of evolving when they break through to the next realm.

 

And just like any other life form going through such a delicate transformation, there is a chance of becoming an Abomination.

 

The convulsions in the Slime’s body increased as it began to balloon in size. A mucus-like substance was constantly leaking out of the body as if it was melting and when they made contact with the ground, it began to dissolve.

 

Before now, the 2 orbs had still been ‘fighting’ for dominance inside the Slime’s body. But when its Abomination transformation began, they too began to dissolve as they… assimilated with the host.

 

This was something that never should have happened but Abominations were just that strange. They were completely unpredictable and while it was easy to predict what could initiate an abomination transformation, what happened after that was impossible to guess.

 

Even Eridel with his numerous calculations couldn’t predict what made Abominations the fuck-ups that they were.

 

As a result, Eridel was completely blind-sided to the situation.

 

As the assimilation progressed, the essences began to corrupt each other, becoming something else entirely.

 

It wasn’t an unknown essence in other Worlds, but if they found it anywhere near them they would run with no hesitation.

 

As the new Essence assimilated with the Slime’s Killing Essence, the changes in the Slime’s body increased.

 

First, its cultivation skyrocketed even faster than before, already at the Elite Monster Realm and still climbing.

 

Second, was the change in colour the Slime was experiencing as its whole body turned a deathly grey, but not quite as dark as the essence of Death.

 

And third was the grotesque change in form it was undergoing. Its body had lost its transparency and its smooth composition had twisted into an unrecognizable state that never stayed the same.

 

To be honest, it looked like a 50 metre tall piece of grey coloured shit that didn’t stop twisting and wiggling.

 

It was very, very ugly.

 

But it was also very, very powerful.

137