Ch.94 The 7 Regions of the Lolay Galaxy
4.2k 11 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the Lolay Galaxy, there were 7 Regions that shared the 197 Worlds and billions of fledgling Planets.

 

First was the [Desolate Region], the weakest Region in the Galaxy putting it at Rank 7. This Region contained 1 Law World, 2 High Worlds, 4 Mid Worlds and 10 Low Worlds. However, there was a completely undiscovered World which had secretly made it to the Mid Stage, and that was of course the Eridius World. Pushing the amount of Mid Worlds to 5 and the grand total of all Worlds to 18.

 

Then there was the [Mirth Region] which ranked 6th in the Galaxy. This Region had 2 Law Worlds, 4 High Worlds, 8 Mid Worlds and 7 Low Worlds with a grand total of 21 Worlds. There was nothing special about this region and it was just a few steps away from being put in the same status as the Desolate Region.

 

Then the [Mithril Region] ranked 5th. This Region contained 3 Law Worlds, 12 High Worlds,  19 Mid Worlds and 4 Low Worlds with a grand total of 38 Worlds. This region, though not the strongest, was the most peaceful and social region out of all them thanks to the fact that they had the best blacksmiths, alchemists, architects etc. They were the absolute best when it came to commerce, and thanks to that, multiple pact’s had been made to ensure the absence of fights and the pursuit of buying and selling. If you wanted to visit the Worlds in this region, you were not allowed to fight. Otherwise, you would be killed or suppressed by the joint efforts of the other regions, who were likewise interested in the products sold in the Mithril Region.

 

The [Dragoria Region] which was ranked 4th, contained 5 Law Worlds, 18 High Worlds and 13 Mid Worlds, creating a grand total of 36 Worlds. This Region was famous for the legendary Beasts that were born on their Worlds. They didn’t have any Low Worlds because they had all evolved long ago.

 

The [Heavens Supreme Region] ranked 3rd, containing 7 Law Worlds, 20 High Worlds and 3 Mid Worlds with a grand total of 30 Worlds. This Region was famous for giving birth to the unique race that called themselves Deities. They were beings with extreme affinities with Light, Holy and Fire. They also had the most gods out of all 7 Regions. But unfortunately, they were quite arrogant and mostly independent. This prevented them from uniting the entire Region under 1 banner.

 

After that came the [Unhallowed Region] which was ranked 2nd. Containing 10 Law Worlds, 30 High Worlds and 10 Mid Worlds. A grand total of 40 Worlds. This Region was famous for being fully occupied by the Undead. But although an extremely powerful Region, they too were not completely united. However, even if they were, whether they could ever claim 1st place or not remained dubious.

 

Last but not least was the [Kong Eternal Region] ranked 1st. This Region only contained 15 Worlds, which was even smaller than the Desolate Region… But all of them were at the whopping Law Stage with one of them given the indications of going even further beyond! On top of that, the entire Region had been conquered by a single faction that called themselves the Kong Eternal Family!

 

Their supremacy was completely undisputed!

 

But for how long…?

 

 

[Lolay Galaxy, Desolate Region, Unspecified location in Space]

 

Peacefully orbiting in some corner of the Desolate Region was a Low World that was filled with the bustling activities of an eye-catching Enlightened Race.

 

They looked humanoid enough, but they only had one eye and 4 fingers that had bulbous tips. And their skins varied between red, blue and green and then some in between, which were probably the mixed-race people of their species. Besides that, the men were bigger and more robust than the women, but the women were more aesthetically pleasing than the men. 

 

There were many other kinds of species on the planet, but they were all animals and insects. No other Enlightened Races. Thanks to this, the colourful and one-eyed race were easily able to dominate and propagate all over the World with their intelligence and self-awareness alone.

 

A normal Low World.

 

But seeing as the World already had many thriving civilisations along with a deep insight on the 12 basic laws of existence, it wouldn’t be long before it experienced a Magical Outburst and became a Mid World. A million years or so, not long at all in the grand scheme of things. All it had to do was keep up its stable development.

 

“Marvellous… I must indeed thank Gaia for this.” Eridel hummed as he gazed at the World before him. He’d been prepared to be disappointed when he was given the coordinates from Gaia, but she had truly fulfilled her side of the deal. Thinking of this, Eridel couldn’t help but think back to his conversation with the reincarnated Immortal.

 

 

(13 Years Ago)

 

“Would you like to make a deal~?” Eridel said as he gazed at the 20 Metre tall Golden Dragon before him. It hadn’t even been a single year since she’d woken up from her forced slumber, and yet she was already nearing the Seeking Beast Stage despite being a Law Beast.

 

He wondered if she was relying on a Beast Technique she might have collected in her long years. But perhaps it was just her vast experience with Magical Energy and Mana.

 

‘She’s quite the cautious one…’ Eridel thought as he looked at Gaia who was as still as a statue with eyes as cold as millennial ice. ‘But that’s as it should be. Immortals didn’t just gain their power over night after all. She’s no doubt experienced a lot of things… But I’m no pushover either.’

 

Eridel sat down cross legged and placed his hands on his lap before meeting Gaia’s eyes with a twinkle in his own. He was indirectly stating that he could sit here all day if he had to.

 

Although Eridel had never conversed with someone as old or older than himself ever since that fateful event, he knew the way beings who had experienced many things thought. He was one of them. And he wasn’t foolish enough to underestimate the Dragon before him either.

 

In this conversation… everything they said, or didn’t say, and every chance to control the flow of the conversation they took, or didn’t take, and every movement they performed, or didn’t perform… All mattered.

 

On the other hand, things like apparent stupidity or a lack of control in emotions or a nervous tick and motion. Did not matter.

 

Because it would be all a Lie.

 

“Who are you?” came the cold and rough voice of the Dragon of Creation.

 

Let the games begin.

123