Ch.109 The Shiona World
3.3k 7 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At that time he was thinking that he should just hang around inside one of the hallways and wait for the undead creature to leave. But that idea was vetoed when he felt the aura of the undead creature become volatile, as if it was going to snap at any moment.

 

So he ran as far as he could whilst he cursed his luck.

 

When he reached a tall archway that seemed to have a golden light source on the other side, a little bit of excitement coursed through his mind. After all, such things didn’t normally exist and there was no one on the planet (to his knowledge) that could make such things, so when they did exist, they normally hid great secrets. Or great danger.

 

It was the latter part that quenched his excitement but he had already burst into the opening, presenting him the ethereal sight of luminous golden chains that criss-crossed all over the place. Each of the chain-links were a metre long and they twinkled like the starry night. It was an absolutely glorious sight.

 

But when he looked at where the chains seemed to be concentrating, his thoughts froze.

 

Wrapped in the golden chains, a hideous… thing, looked right back at him. It was a huge jelly-like mass that was grey in colour and roughly spherical in shape, it pulsed grotesquely as transparent fluids oozed out of its body and air bubbles popped all over its body.

 

Truly ugly.

 

But that wasn’t what caused fear to grip his mind. No, instead, it was the petrifying aura that suddenly erupted all around him like a gigantic storm. It was so terrifying that he couldn’t even think straight and his softly billowing body fell into a stasis.

 

Shockingly enough, the aura wasn’t even that strong. His Spirit Sense was telling him that the abnormal slime creature was only at the peak of the 3rd Realm. But for some reason, the rest of his mind and body seemed to disagree!

 

Perhaps it had to do something with the nausea-inducing amount of elements he could feel within the aura, or perhaps it was the reality-twisting quality of the aura that he was sure would have turned those furry creatures he liked to bully into static bushes.

 

Madness.

 

That was the feeling that was slowly encroaching his soul and he was barely able to defend against it. He had only felt like this once before and the rage that came with the thought slightly pushed it away

 

“I’M NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE, AND THE ASURA OF BACK THEN WASN’T EVEN THAT GREAT! RRRAAAAAAH!!!” bellowed the Wraith King as he switched into his Enlightened Form, hoping that addition of physical flesh would protect his soul.

 

And indeed it did. The waves of confusion and disorientation crashing against his consciousness were reduced to a significant degree, but unfortunately, he didn’t know that that was exactly what the appalling creature was waiting for.

 

A sticky and suffocating feeling suddenly enveloped his head, but before he could even give birth the feeling of fear, his thoughts were vanquished and his consciousness faded.

 

 

[Lolay Galaxy, Desolate Region, Shiona World Outer Space]

 

(Year 146)

 

“I have finally arrived.” said a figure wrapped in white robes and golden light as it floated above a Low World.

 

This was of course Eridel. He had spent an entire 6 years travelling from the Eonix World to the Shiona World and he had only just arrived. It was a pretty uneventful journey but it gave him a lot of time to think of his future plans and further consolidate his Will and Mind without the instincts of his planetary body interfering. Still, he couldn’t help but feel a smidgen of excitement at the prospect of interacting with a new World, even if it would be brief.

 

The World before him was mostly purple in colour and was no doubt a result of the purple seas. But make no mistake, if you poured the water here into a cup, it would be as colourless as any other, only, the Integral Laws of this World that dictated the way light and colour would affect it were a little different.

 

Other than that, the residential Enlightened Beings of this World were also quite eye-catching. They looked like the Humans of his World, but they were much, much bigger, reaching a domineering height of 4-5 metres. And they were all bald irrespective of gender.

 

He could actually see someone that had reached a terrifying 12 metres tall, but his face was funny, he was extremely skinny, and his bone formation was a little disfigured. Eridel was pretty sure that the person had the gigantism disorder, which he found quite funny, but he didn’t bother to check.

 

‘A giant with gigantism. Ha’

 

Lastly, the World had 30 Realm 5 protectors just like the Eonix World (which he thought was going to become recurring), and the same blue Magic Shield laced with shining Runes. However, Eridel was pretty sure that the creator of both Shields were one and the same because they carried the same runes, potency, lifespan, and most importantly, Magic Signature.

 

‘What a greedy bastard, he didn’t even give full ownership of the Shields to the new owners’ Eridel thought with a smirk. But in truth, he already knew this. Gaia had already told him that the person who sold the Magic Shields of the 10 Low Worlds was the Sigothia World’s god of Space who also doubled as a Formation Master.

 

Although she didn’t know all the details of the trade, Eridel could guess from the extra religions that were on this World and the last.

 

The Eonix World which was owned by the Midnight Requiem, should rightfully believe in the 2 gods who owned it. The god of undeath and the goddess of Music. However, there was a third god statue that he had found there, and he was currently looking at its replica in this World.

 

‘How ambitious. Not bad, not bad. But unfortunately, your goals to unite the Desolate Region won’t be coming to fruition.’ Eridel thought as he gave a gloating grin at the male statue.

 

“Well then” he said as he turned his gaze towards the 3 eggs orbiting around him. “Who’s up next?”

106