Ch.111 The Lunar Moon Kaiser
3.3k 5 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Year 150)

 

This particular Continent was a piece of land that had separated from the West Continent and expanded in size thanks to the World’s evolution. Although it wasn’t anywhere near as big as the West Continent, it was still quite big and had produced many lives in the past 23 years.

 

But the crazy thing was that… this Continent had been conquered!

 

 

[Lunar Continent, Sacred Moon Hallowed Lands, Celestial Mountain]

 

The Lunar Continent was the name that the residents of the continent had been told to call their Continent when it had been conquered by the powerful faction called the [Divine Moon Syndicate], the Sacred Moon Hallowed Lands was the name of the Mountain Range at the centre of the continent at which they mainly resided, and the Celestial Mountain was the gigantic 10,000 metre tall Mountain right in the middle.

 

Sitting at the peak of this Mountain was as a 320 metre tall and 500 metre long male Lion with pristine white fur that glowed like the Moon, his mane was lustrously thick and just as white but had silver streaks running down till his chest that glistened like hidden treasures. His eyes were like 2 identical moons with a tinge of blue and every time he took a breath, the incomprehensible Runes that patterned his entire body would light up before returning back to normal. And lastly, he had 4 silver ankle cuffs that were wrapped around his ankles.

 

Currently, this gigantic Lion, which was obviously a Celestial Beast, was looking at his Status Page as he waited for the other 5 leaders of the Divine Moon Syndicate.

 

[Status]

 

[Name: Zion]

 

[Titles: Lion Emperor, Celestial Beast, Sanctified Lord of the Divine Moon Syndicate, Lunar Moon Kaiser, First Kaiser of the Eridius World, The Moon’s First Apostle]

 

[Race: Lunar Lion]

 

[Cultivation: Enlightened Beast - Stage 1]

 

[Anatomy Refinement: Stage 2]

 

[Combat Strength: Realm 4 - Stage 3]

 

[Bloodline: Sanctified Lunar Bloodline(Earth Grade)]

 

[Physique: Moon Apostle Physique(Heaven Grade)]

 

[Affinities: Moon(70%), Ice(100%), Fire(100%), Metal(30%)]

 

[Elements: Ice, Fire]

 

[Laws: Moon(1%), Ice(3%), Fire(3%)]

 

[Innate Skills: Lunar Bolts, Lunar Breath, Lunar Flame Fusion, Lunar Enhancement, Metal Claws]

 

[Contract Skills: Divine Lunar Punishment, Divine Lunar Enhancement]

 

‘This is all thanks to our Divine Lord, the Moon who’s divine presence shines upon the World at night.’ the Celestial Lion thought as he gazed at the Sacred Moon Hallowed Lands below.

 

‘I am truly lucky. For this, I must make sure that all shall praise the Moon. All shall roar, chirp, squeal, scream, neigh or even quack with worship. There is truly nothing greater than the Moon, and all must know. This is my divine purpose.’

 

Contrary to his lazy seating position, there was a great zeal within his eyes that could not be hidden. Clearly, he held the Moon with great regard.

 

He still remembered the moment 23 years ago with perfect clarity. After the World had gone crazy and the Continents were divided, he and his pride had to fight nearly every day just to secure resources and territories that they didn’t have the opportunity to gain before (because of their flying overlords).

 

It was a wonderful opportunity and he was grateful for the chance to become something much more than just a lowly Lion King, but death was becoming way too prevalent and he was becoming sick of having to watch as his super pride slowly dwindled in numbers.

 

But then one day, as he was surveying his territory with a pensive expression, a divine light shot down from the night sky! It crashed against the mountain in the middle of his territory and spread a silver light across his entire vision. He could see nothing but white, but he could feel the intense rumbling beneath his feet and knew that something absolutely abnormal and most likely dangerous was going on.

 

Fear was beginning to parade his heart and thoughts of his pride filled his thoughts. Even if he died, he at least wanted his pride to survive. After all, around 80% of them were his descendants.

 

But just as he was thinking of doing something drastic, a notification from the System pierced through the cloud of fear.

 

DING!

 

SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT

 

<You have been offered a Contract by the Moon.>

 

<The Moon would like to make you an Apostle in exchange for eternal servitude, protection, and a copy of your memories. Do you agree?>

 

Shock ran through his body like an electric bolt. What was the meaning of this? The Moon? Apostle? Eternal Servitude?! A copy of his memories?! No way!

 

But although he wanted to disagree, he wasn’t the young impulsive Lion that he used to be. If he decided to disagree, would the harmless light that still filled his eyes suddenly decided to claim his life? Because although it wasn’t harming him, he could feel the potent might that even surpassed that of the 9 Flame Queen, he was sure that with just a single thought, his life could vanish.

 

On the other hand, if he decided to accept, would he and his pride be safe?

 

It was an obvious answer. He accepted.

 

He didn’t think that whatever was causing his plight would request for eternal servitude if it wanted to kill him. He was a smart Lion who had reached the 1st Stage of Anatomy Refinement during an accident concerning fire and he was able to look into the little details. However, he was certainly not ready for what occurred next.

 

DING!

 

<Congratulations. You have made a Contract with the Moon.>

 

<Congratulations. You have become the Apostle of the Moon.>

 

<Congratulations. You have gained the Heaven Grade [Moon Apostle Physique].>

 

<Congratulations. You have gained the Earth Grade [Sanctified Lunar Bloodline].>

 

<Congratulations. You have gained comprehension in the Laws of Ice and the Laws of Fire.>

 

<Congratulations. You had gained the title [The Moon’s First Apostle].>

 

<Congratulations. You have been named [Zion] by the Moon.>

 

<Congratulations. Your Mana has been reforged by the Laws of Ice.>

 

<Congratulations. You have surpassed the Seeking Beast Realm, prepare for your Tribulation.>

 

<Congratulations. You have met the requirements for the Celestial Beast and now have 2 evolutions to pick from.>

 

<Enlightened Beast: Gain a humanoid transformation with the ability to absorb Essence and utilise Runes.>

 

<Celestial Beast: Unfortunately, the Host is unqualified for this information.>

 

<The host has 10 seconds to choose before a forced evolution to an Enlightened Beast.>

 

‘...’ He was very speechless. The power that was flooding his veins was just too exquisite and he could not believe it. But when he was presented with the 2 evolution options, he quickly chose the Celestial Beast form. Although he would miss out on the chance to absorb essence from the air, he knew that anything rare must surely be greater.

 

He had seen a few Enlightened Beasts but never a Celestial Beast, and on top of that, the information for a Celestial Beast was barred. This must surely mean that the knowledge was too precious. He had learnt this lesson very well when he had tried to inquire about the Purgatory Vermillion Bird’s bizarre strengthening technique.

 

So Celestial Beast it was.

 

It was only after the terrible pain that soon followed, that he knew that he had made the greatest decisions of his life.

 

Praise be to the Moon.

 

‘Ah, there they are.’ the Celestial Lion thought as he rose to his giant feet.

 

Scaling up the mountain with great speed were 5 indistinguishable figures that were covered in a silver light. The Celestial Lion watched with impassive eyes before turning his head towards the Moon that shone bright against the night sky. His eyes were no longer impassive and a strong adoration could be sensed from his visage.

 

‘It is time for today’s worship’ the Celestial Lion thought as what looked like an attempt of a smile adorned his face.

113