Ch.262 Evolution: Lunar Diamond Kaiju
904 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Zuko.” Bilibu growled out. “Do not forsake the life that you finally managed to push to this point for mere pride. Submit yourself or die.” His voice was simply dripping with suppressed rage and it made his words sound guttural.

 

He was shaking too and everyone could see it. It was to nobody’s doubt that he was completely angry but what completely baffled them was why he was being so hesitant to act even now. He was still trying to reason with Zuko after all the things the creature had just been saying? Why?

 

Could this be for Kazolix? Since when was Bilibu so patient and obedient?! Apparently Zuko had been thinking the same thing.

 

“If it isn’t lord Bilibu, lord of all shrimps. You almost had me fooled with how docile you’ve been acting. I would have thought that after everything I said to you, you would have exploded at the first sight of me but lo and behold, you’re diligently staring at me from a distance like I’m your father. You’re even shivering! Honestly, you should-”

 

“I’ve had enough.” Bilibu spoke with a deadly calm, and for a moment everything froze. But in the next moment there was a terrific explosion as Bilibu lit himself up with lightning, which ended up causing some injuries to his own subordinates that were in range, however his giant body soon disappeared.

 

Not even a second later, there was another explosion of lightning which revealed his body above Zuko, surrounded by arcs of lightning that flashed around him crazily. They were growing brighter and increasing in vigour which made people think that something big was coming, but just when the unwilling viewers reverted their attention to its obvious target, Zuko, they realised that he hadn’t moved an inch.

 

He was just floating there, boredly.

 

“Attack him!” Bilibu yelled at his subordinates. He wasn’t taking any chances, especially after witnessing how confident Zuko had been this entire time, which was an almost direct turnaround from the time he had been running from him before his Evolution. Something was giving him confidence, and Bilibu was not going to ignore it.

 

*Whoosh!* *Puuush!** BOOOSH!!*

 

His various subordinates immediately launched all kinds of attacks at Zuko, not taking any chances to antagonise their ruler with hesitation. Individually, it was nothing compared to what he was preparing, but with all of those attacks together even he would perish if they all landed.

 

Of course, he couldn’t use himself as a basis since his defence relied on dodging because of how weak his body was, but still, even with Zuko’s tough body, taking all of those attacks would surely leave him at the very least severely injured.

 

So what in the depths was he still doing just floating there?!

 

“You’re too arrogant Zuko!” Bilibu roared out as he hastened his own attack with a bad feeling creeping up on his heart.

 

“Is that so?” Zuko asked, right before he was submerged in an avalanche of attacks.

 

*BOOOOOOM!*

 

A kaleidoscope of colours was reflected in everyone's eyes as they witnessed the scene of devastation, and more than a few people ended up dying just like that. At this point, there were no more people in the middle to low stages of the 2nd Realm because they had all died. Everyone that had been suppressed by the aura were now deceased.

 

The only ones left were Bilibu’s army and Kazolix. Everyone else who was strong enough to withstand what just happened had long escaped.

 

‘What’s the result?’ Bilibu asked himself with slight fear.

 

He could just about see Zuko’s form with his Spirit Sense, but the feedback he was receiving was heavily distorted. He was picking up too much information from the remnants of the attacks and he wasn’t versed enough in his control over his Spirit Sense to filter them out.

 

His fear was because he couldn’t even confirm if Zuko was in 1 piece or not. He really didn’t want to see what would happen to him if he accidentally killed Zuko. Kazolix would absolutely not let him off.

 

However, as a veteran as old as he was, he didn’t dare to be lax. He still kept hold of the attack he had been preparing. It was now ready for use, but he wasn’t going to be using it or dispelling it until he confirmed the situation. In any case, it didn’t cost him much to maintain and he was definitely willing to wait. So he waited with bated breath and an increasing heart rate.

 

 

‘So this is the power I wield now.’ Zuko thought as he evaluated the state of his body. Completely unharmed. This fact was so terrifying and ridiculous that it frightened even him.

 

He had known how durable he had become after checking out his Status when he first broke out of his cocoon, and that was why he had even conducted this test in the first place. He was not a fool.

 

But he had still expected to take a little damage, and that damage was what he wanted because it would lead to his next test. Namely, the testing of his increased regeneration capabilities that had become strong enough to display itself as a skill on his Status.

 

But to take no damage after all of that… He just had to see his Status again!

 

‘Status!’ He called.

 

[Status]

 

[Name: Zuko]

 

[Titles: Sea Emperor, Favoured Son of the Sea, Arc Lord, The Moon’s Fifth Apostle]

 

[Race: Lunar Diamond Kaiju]

 

[Cultivation: Enlightened Beast, Stage 1]

 

[Combat Strength: Realm 4, Stage 4]

 

[Bloodline: Sanctified Lunar Bloodline(Earth Grade)]

 

[Physique: Moon Apostle Physique(Heaven Grade)]

 

[Elements: Metal, Water, Acid]

 

[Affinities: Metal(100%), Water(100%), Acid(100%), Moon(92%)]

 

[Laws: Metal(7%), Water(5%), Moon(3%-NEW)]

 

[Intents: Diamond(10%-NEW)]

 

[Innate Skills: Metal Enhancement, Water Enhancement, Metal Spikes, Hydro Beam, Acid Spit, Lunar Acid Fusion, Metal Conjuration(NEW) Lunar Enhancement(NEW), Lunar Breath(NEW), Lunar Missiles(NEW), Lunar Barrier(NEW), Cruel Moon(NEW)]

 

[Biological Augments: Diamond Infused(NEW), Regeneration(NEW)]

 

[Contract Skills: Divine Lunar Punishment, Divine Lunar Enhancement]

 

‘This just isn’t fair.’ Zuko shook his head as he read everything once more. He really didn’t know what to make of things, he was just too lucky. All of this had been obtained by his easy decision to contract with the Moon, and a fruit that had popped out of nowhere, probably from the same Moon…

 

Even he could admit that all of this was undeserved, despite all his efforts.

24