Quinto canto (13)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up and Raquel is in her bed. But I know very well that it was no dream what happened, my clothes are proof of that.

So that's it. I've crossed the line. I've slept with a woman. Excuses, I might as well say I crossed it the moment I slept with two men, or when I laid eyes on my stepbrother's naked body. Or much earlier.

Yes, much earlier. David was my only friend. This last year of high school was going to be torturous. All of high school was. But this year especially, my mother was ending up falling out of love with God's house. I didn't realize when that change began. I should have been suspicious when she decided not to send me to a religious school. I was too stupid to see the beginning, but I could tell when it was the end.

And then it was time to go to school. Everyone was excited about an end of the year party, the graduation party, which I wasn't going to attend. Lots of alcohol, debauchery. Doom, I thought.

But the excitement was contagious. My class, generally scattered in different groups that barely recognized each other, was now united. They were friendly with each other now, put differences aside, some who were quarreling made up. All with the goal of a final party, a farewell to adolescence, perhaps the last time we would see certain friendly faces.

Then I thought, “what if...”. Even if it was just once in my life, just once and no more. A small transgression, a small allowance. How would it feel to go to a worldly party? How would a glass of alcohol taste? How would drunkenness feel? Dancing to profane music?

But there is no such thing as an allowance, the Scriptures are clear in their message. Funny, the idea of going to a party and getting drunk is a far, very far, echo, insignificant to all the transgressions I've committed up to this point. There is no point of comparison, no matter how hard I try to convince myself otherwise.

But this memory is proof that I was always weak, a witness to my weak faith. The temptation was great, and the bitterness to avoid falling into it even more so. My mother's sadness, her quarrel with God did not help my state.

But my mother had started seeing someone. Good for her, I thought. She seemed more cheerful, as much as I remembered her when we went to church together as a child. After all, she was the one who instilled her religion in me. Suddenly something happened, a problem at her partner's house, and just like that, we all started living together. It was awkward at first, but I can't complain about the man, he has been the first father I've had and he has been excellent in his role in this short time.

Ah, but the man didn't come alone, he brought his son, my stepbrother, with him.

I remember the first day we were introduced.

“My name is David, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” A smile, a little blush. He shook my hand, I shook his. They were sincere words, anyone could tell. So kind. When he said them to me my eyes watered a little. What did I say in response? “Hi, I'm Sharon,” stiff, very unnatural. It was the first time I had spoken to anyone other than my mother or a teacher in a long time.

His eyes were looking at me, not avoiding me. It would be a matter of time before he got to know me and finally averted them. But no, he got to know me, putting up with my quirks, my tantrums, my oddities.

It was thanks to him that I survived the last school year. I wanted to drop out, wait until I was eighteen and go to a convent. “Hold on a little longer, one more year and that's it,” and that's how it was.

And that's how it was, wasn't it? Maybe it was because he was the only person I talked to, or maybe it was a test of faith set by the Lord, one that I failed. Maybe it was the words he chose to speak, the stories he told, his eyes, his smile. Maybe it was just the fact that he existed close to me. Before I knew it, something was happening to me. It was the first signs of the heat. Back then I could try to ignore it. But deep down I knew it was going to be my undoing.

Now the heat cannot be ignored.

It is impossible, I have known the pleasure, I have known their bodies, the sensual faces that hide behind the tenderness, the intimacy of words and sighs in a shared moment. The sensations, the pulsations, the touch.

I wanted to escape to this temple, but David refused to let me go, he followed me here. Ah, to think that he felt the heat too, because of me. Nothing more and nothing less than because of me. And then Raquel and Ismael came to share my sin.

I'm not going to cry, I don't have the energy for it. It's not yet time for the sisters to wake us up.

And so it will be, they will wake us up, we will pray, they will teach us something, we will eat, clean, learn something again, maybe, and we will be liberated. So it was.

“Sharon, do you regret last night?” Raquel says to me.

Of course, she sees behind my mask, or at least that something is wrong. I can also tell that something is wrong with her face: she seems to have acceptance, as if anticipating my answer, my rejection.

“I don't regret a thing,” I say. And that's the part that bothers me.

Well, if we got to this point, why not go further?

Stop it, no. That's enough. Leave me alone, please. Leave me alone at once.

“Raquel, tell me, do you like men?”

She's a little scared, is the voice that different? All I did was let her use my throat.

Raquel nods.

Good.

No...

You greedy, you want them all to yourself? Why not share?

I don't want to be someone else's doom.

“Raquel, would you like to come and freshen up a bit with me, outside this place?”

 

***

 

Ah, here we are. Indeed, here they are too, Ismael and David. They share a long kiss. When they finish... no, not even when the first one finishes, the other one arrives, and so on. They kiss with passion, with lust. They still have their robes on, which makes them even more enticing.

Raquel sees them. She tenses, her face redder than ever, or was it like that when we made love last night? She trembles. Now I can see her beauty in the light that this eye in the forest allows. Ah, how lovely it is to see your face.

“Do you like what you see?” I tell her, as I caress her waist.

I hear her whimper and in return she touches my breasts and kisses me. I press her against me so she can't move, but she tries to break free, rubbing her body against mine, up and down, to the sides. David and Ismael notice our presence. They seem to like what they see too.

“There's someone who needs to calm down a bit,” I say, holding Raquel back, looking toward my two accomplices. They get up and walk over to us, big smiles on their faces.

The two figures far tower over Raquel, she is shorter than I am. The girl knows that the two predators are a less merciful threat than me, she finally lets go of me and concentrates her gaze on those two giants. I approach her in provocation.

“They're going to abuse you,” I say. I see her clench her thighs. Then David and Ismael pounce on her. They start touching her, they touch her breasts, her buttocks, her crotch, her belly. They lick her face, kiss her cheeks, her mouth. She tries to defend herself, but she can't in the face of so many attacks. The two animals cease their onslaught, a momentary truce.

“What a tender girl,” says Ismael.

“She is a woman of incredible beauty,” says David.

Then Raquel grabs their groins and caresses them. This action seems to hypnotize her, she can feel in her hands the longing, the anticipation. The boys enjoy this sudden attack.

“You cannot be careless with her even for a moment. Don't let her cute sheepish appearance fool you, it's nothing but a trick.”

I stand behind her, take her arms, pull them away from the boys and restrain them behind her back, as if I were arresting her. Raquel looks at me, tries to break free, but she can't with my real strength.

They take advantage of her weakness to grope her all over. I hear Raquel's little giggles, our game is getting her more and more aroused. They lift up her robe, pull down her underwear. I take the opportunity to kiss her neck, I take advantage of her too.

“Enough, I can't take this any longer...” These are Ismael's words.

The boy takes Raquel from my arms and puts her face down on the ground. Raquel looks at her attacker from behind her shoulder. He's exalted, barely able to contain himself. He lifts her robe once more, this time exposing his victim's nakedness, continues to touch her mercilessly, caresses her. He rests his pelvis on her bottom, starts to move his waist slowly. This drives her crazy. Her voice sounds, caresses our ears. So does Ismael's voice. Soon their robes completely leave their bodies, and I see the naked bodies of both of them. I take this opportunity to have a good look at the girl's nude chest, the only one that has not been engraved in my memory. I don't want to miss a single detail. Now it's mine.

“I have these,” I interrupt the lovers for a moment.

I reach under my robe, lifting it up, exposing my underwear for a few moments, I pull several condoms out of my bra. I hand a few to the couple. I leave some behind, I'm going to need them…

I'm certainly going to need them. Without hesitating for a second, David attacks me from behind, takes the contraceptives. He hugs me from the rear, rests his member against my back. When he does, he lets out a little moan.

“Do you intend to use me like you used Raquel?”

“Try and stop me.”

Well, this time I'm going to grant you your wish.

From the position he starts caressing my breasts while kissing my neck. For every kiss is a fire that runs through my whole body.

Ismael and Raquel are in their element, going crazy, kissing, rubbing each other like two animals in heat, moving non-stop. Such beauty, such intensity.

“Sharon...”

Ah, that voice. He sighs as he continues to kiss me. He keeps leaning his member against me, pulls away and leans against me again. He sighs every time he does, I do too, I can't help it.

It's time to say goodbye to this cursed clothing, as our friends have said goodbye to theirs.

We fall to the ground and start our work. Finally, we've been dying for it since the first time we did it. This time David takes the initiative.

And he starts slowly... and pulls away.

“Don't… don’t you dare,” I cry out to him.

This is his revenge. You rascal, I'm going to punish you for this, I'm going to punish you…

Again, a little touch, this time a little deeper, and he pulls away.

“You're going to pay for this," I say.

“I know.” 

Again, this time a little more, I try to trap him. It's just a bit. This time he doesn't pull away until he gets out, he just goes back a little, then forward, crumbs of love. It's not enough! All of it, I want all his love!

He suffers from this too, but his malice is more important, and the torture continues. I try to move to catch him more and more, I think I succeed, but he slips away from me. We are going to fall into madness.

Finally, he can't take any more, he gives me all his love, he lunges at me. Finally, my God, finally. I help myself with my hand, he touches my body with his. With my free hand I touch his body.

Two shadows approach me in this act. They are Ismael and Raquel. They interrupt their ritual to come and see us. They take the opportunity to kiss me, to touch me more.

The madness continues, we share each other. I share David with Raquel; David shares me with Ismael. Then Raquel and I have our moment while the boys have theirs. We say obscene things to each other, we praise each other's bodies, we get drunk on them.

No place is left untraveled, no mouth left unshared, no body left undefiled. We make noise, our cries of pleasure run through the whole forest. It's a coven of love in a forest fire.

The first one is Ismael; he can't take no more. His eyes go upwards and it's Raquel's fault.

He's followed by David, the responsible are Ismael and Raquel again, the two of them together. His voice an attack that almost defeats me.

Then Raquel follows, I defeat her. Although her quiet and repeated moans are too much for me, I manage to resist until the end.

That's right, I resist until the end.

“Can't you see that I'm always the one who wins?” I slip my tongue.

They look at each other, smile and attack me. I can't do anything, I can't avoid them, and I love it. It's three against one. Six hands run over me, three tongues, three voices telling me nice things, dirty things in my ear.

First, it's the two boys holding my arms against the grass. Raquel uses her mouth. I can only lift my head, meet her gaze. She uses her lips and then... nothing for a few seconds. They all torture me. She looks at me with that mischievous face. Then she gives it a kiss, then nothing again. They hold me on the edge of madness, so close, but they stop almost reaching the end. Raquel who knows my body best is the executioner who guides the others. This is revenge for always beating them, retribution. This is not going to end here, I am going to have my revenge.

While two hold me back, one attacks me, they take turns to do it. When my arms no longer respond, my legs can't even close in defense, all three at once. Their heads fight for space between my legs. No words come out of my mouth anymore, only sounds I never thought I could make.

In a moment all three find room. That's when I can't take it anymore.

This time the pleasure is so strong that when I finish, I see black for a few seconds, the pulsations last an eternity, I drool like crazy and remain unresponsive, almost passed out.

The three of them look at me with concern. I laugh to reassure them.

The four of us hug each other. We are happy. We are really happy. The heat has brought us together.

But every dream must end. It cannot last forever. That's the beauty of moments, when they are interrupted by distance, the desire increases, the tension grows, the heat becomes unbearable.

Yes, the dream ends. We are awakened.

“I can't believe it...,” says that voice. She covers her mouth, looks at us horrified.

Her gaze finds our naked bodies embraced. It was obvious. There are four of us missing from the church, and for an important period of time.

The headmistress awakens us from our sweet dream.

0