Chapter 001 – At Death’s door
1.4k 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A cat was running from three wolf-like monsters. Leaving a trail of crimson blood in the alley that was easy for the wolves to follow. They rushed like the hungry beast they were chasing and devouring what their masters had ordered. Soon the cat found itself in a dead-end with almost no hope of escape except for the option she wanted to use the least.

-So this is the end huh? Like I would allow them to make that big of a foul out of me! (woman)

The moment the black cat finished its sentence got swallowed by a whirlpool of purplish-black mana transforming itself. From the mana cloud a coffee brown color woman steed up in a black one-piece dress. The wolfes growled at the woman who just looked at them with her magenta eyes and tied her hair into a low ponytail which looked like the freshly fallen snow. The woman no longer cared about the deep claw marks that caused her pain nor the holes in her chest from which a faint purple glow imitated a hearth beat. The wolf in the middle started its attack by jumping at the woman. The former cat used her claws clad in her mana to slash the wolf's neck drawing black tar-like liquid from the wounds. One of the beasts used this opportunity to bite down on the woman's arm which she attacked. She didn't even flinch and just drove her other arm through the skull of the monster.

The third wolf tackled the woman and tried to bite down and tear the flesh out of the woman's neck. Before it could do that a tentacle went into its mouth and came out on top of the wolf's head having its brain in between its spiked teeth. The tentacled bit down on the brain it causing it to leak the tar-like liquid out of it and screaming in delight at the delicacy it got from. The woman pushed off the corpse of the wolf off herself and the tentacle retreated into her chest. She changed back into her cat form and quickly ran from the scene. Her body, however, could not hold out for long, it didn't help that once the adrenalin drained from her system the pain came back magnitudes stronger than before. By the time she made it out of the dark alley, she could only limp and the pain got to the point where she could no longer just clench her teeth and move on so she laid down to catch a breather.

-That looks pretty bad. Did she get into a fight with a stray dog that looks like this? Don't worry kitty I'm here to help you. (girl)

The woman heard a girl's voice and felt her body being lifted. She wanted to escape but her body was so weak after all the fighting and running that she could no longer move. She haven't even heard what the girl was saying and was holding onto her consciousness but there was not much time before she could stay awake and soon the darkness claimed her mind. The girl just smiled as she felt the cat in her hands not fighting anymore she sprinted to her flat trying to lose as little time as she could. Her raven black hair and almost black eyes perfectly represented the woman most men wanted in this country and her half Japanese appearance just enhanced her beauty by at least tenfold. A ping sound indicated that she reached the floor of her apartment and rushed out of the elevator like a bullet. She was fiddling with her keys when she finally saw that her black pullover was drenched in blood painting in shade between the two colors. She almost got captivated by the perfect blend of colors when she realized why it was painted in the first place.

She finally got into her flat tossing her keys onto the couch and running into the bathroom to get at least a towel she could lay down the cat form of the woman. The girl laid her down, washed her hands quickly, and grabbed some medical supplies from one of the cabinets she also let out some hot water into a bowl. She sewed together the cat's wounds with trained motions sometimes clicking her tongue because she could hardly see anything from the fur finally wrapping one of her front paws in a bandage. She applies some disinfectant to the stitches brought the cat out of the bathroom laying her down on a thin blanket. She went back into the bathroom to clean her tools. Taking off her pullover she could see that even her shirt was covered in the blood of the cat.

-Well I can always order a new one. (girl)

The girl was not saddened by her loss of clothing and simply threw them out while she was there she also got a plate and another blown. She filled the bowl with fresh water while cutting some pieces of ham onto the plate. As she went into her room to check on the cat she saw it groaning in pain so she simply laid down the bowl and plate near the cat and let her sleep. The girl returned to her work as she sat down in her chair and turned her PC back on. She put her headset on hit space on the keyboard took off the drawing pen from her tablet and returned to the sketch. The faint outlines became more dominant and color started to fill the image, creating an almost fully realistic image. As she bobbed her head to the music she looked over her drawing once more. The drawing was depicting one of the so-called freaks the girls herself and a lot of others hated that name simply because they were just people with a bit more fantasy elements attached to them. She looked over her reference photo and she started masturbating to just the picture. The girl on the image looked so cute to the girl that she was drawn in and the moment she took the picture she knew she had to draw her.

Her black hair is adored by two adorable cat-ears a tail and spotting a beautiful ice blue kimono while having eyes like the clear yet deep like the ocean itself made the girl more lovely than anything. The panicked expression on her face was the cherry on top looking at it the girl easily reached the peak of her ecstasy and moans escaped her mouth. As the fire under her belly started to subside she notice the sun peeking at the horizon so she turned off everything. She folded her blind and went to bed yet the fire in her body didn't allow her to sleep. Her mind was restless still thinking about the girl and her hands once again crept in between her tights as she bit down on the pillow to muffle the moans coming out of her mouth. She reached climax easily and prolonged her afterglow as she slowly drifted off to dreamland.

The woman woke from her deep slumber the first thing she noticed while other than the unfamiliar room around her was a sting around her wounds. She used her transformation to turn into a human once more while using as little magic as possible. Even in the dark, her eyes glowed with an inhuman magenta color and it allowed her to see in it like any other cat. She looked over her wounds and found them stitched together both the deep claw mark on her side and the holes in her chest. The stitches looked professional so she looked back at the girl who was sleeping soundly behind her as well as her bandaged hand almost knocking the blow over. Looking at the water and food she could only chuckle a bit.

-She really thought I was a cat. (woman)

The woman tried standing up almost falling in the process, her body had lost so much strength it was failing her. She reached went out of the room into the kitchen getting herself a glass of water. Putting down the cup she closed her eyes and went over everything that happened yesterday. Her future looked grim yet there was some hope, looking at the room she left and wondering if the girl would even accept her "blessing". Before she could even think of what she would say to the girl the door opened and the girl walked out of the room. The woman froze the girl's beauty captivating her fully, yet the girl's face transformed from sleepy to scared to determined in a matter of seconds. She ran back to her room almost slamming the door shut and the woman tried to run after her but her condition was not ideal for the situation. The moment the woman opened the door her face paled for the first time in decades.

-Don't move! I don't want to paint my walls crimson. (girl)
-Clam down, I don't want to hurt you. (woman)
-Like I would believe that. (girl)

The mid-day sun's rays reflected from the gun she was and loaded with mana bullets, she could instinctively feel the mana radiating from the gun. The woman held her hands up high while looking at how the girl was holding her pistol a little sideway undoubtedly having trained with firearms. Their staring contest lasted a good few seconds before either of them spoke a word.

-I presume you are the cat I picked up last night. (girl)
-Indeed. (woman)

The woman nodded to the girl, confirming her thoughts on what had happened.

-First of all, I would like to thank you for taking care of my injuries. Second, can you please put the gun down? I truly don't want to hurt the one who helped me. (woman)
-No problem, and no not while having a Synt in my home. (girl)
-Interesting, you don't have a contract with any of us yet you instinctively feel that I don't belong to the Höls faction. The second generation of mana-filled humans is sure scary. Mind if I sit? (woman)

The girls gesture to the woman to sit on her bed she also sat on her chair still having a finger on the trigger would anything happen.

-You truly are an interesting one. Why don't you find out? (woman)

The girl didn't hesitate and aimed her gun at the woman's chest where her heart would be.

-Turning fear into determination while drowning in your lust because of your... (woman)
-Get out of my head and tell me one good reason why I shouldn't pop your head like a watermelon! (girl)
-Because I'll be maybe the only one who could realize those thoughts inside your head. So tell me Elizabeth would you like to be just another fanatic or their mistress? (woman)

The girl or rather Elizabeth looked at the woman with eyes of scorn and she knew that when dealing with fairies of any kind cautions should be taken. Still, the woman's offer was too tempting and she knew that as well so she went in for the kill.

-Then how about this? You get a test drive. (woman)
-A test drive? (Elizabeth)
-Yes, you get to test out how it feels to wield the power that could make your wildest dreams come true. If you don't like it I'll be on my merry way and you on yours but the other hand... (woman)

Elizabeth knew what the woman referring to without even her finishing. The girl knew she is taking the devil's offer but it was too tempting to refuse and thinking that one time never hurt anyone she put her gun down onto the table. Elizabeth walked over to the woman, looking down at her she lifted her hand and started stroking the woman's left cheek to which she closed her eyes leaning into the sensation. Slowly leaning closer she planted a kiss on the woman's lips, the first few were just pecks yet with each kiss her lust broke forth like a chicken from its shell. Both of them got lost in the kiss, previous thoughts flew out the windows and all there was leaving only two beasts filled with lust hungering for one another. Elizabeth sat in the woman's lap locking her legs around her.

A black ooze crawled over Elizabeth's body forming clothing around her. As it reached her waist the ooze devoured her panties and created a pantyhose 4 inch high heels, and jeans. The ooze advanced further eating her t-shirt and bra drawing a moan out of Elizabeth and forcing her to take a break from the fierce kissing. The woman continued planting kisses on Elizabeth's neck as the ooze formed a long-sleeved shirt with a wide cut letting her well-formed breasts be on display. As the ooze finished forming the clothing over her skin, Elizabeth lifted the woman's chin and restarted her kiss with renewed vigor. As the ooze finished creating a leather jacket and silk gloves it moved above the neck, first coating the eyes and hair and ever so slowly into Elizabeth's mouth it took care as to not interrupt her master and her chosen one's ritual. The ooze had done its job disappeared and the woman broke the act after enjoying a final long kiss.

-Your time is ticking dear. (woman)
-Aww and here it thought mother Nyx would consider our agreement permanent after the amount of mana you sucked out of me but it looks like you needed it for your wounds. (Elizabeth)

In front of Nyx was her greatest creation. Elizabeth's porcelain white skin was adored by the jet-black outfit her eyes had turned from almost black to an aged red wine color her irises replaced by a white plus sing and her hair had a purple shimmer to it. Elizabeth leaned closer to Nyx's ears and whispered something into them that she could hardly believe.

-You should stay here in this room permeated by our mana filled with lust should you leave the room or start without me you can guess what gonna happen right? (Elizabeth)
-Y-yes. (Nyx)
-Oh and one more thing if you break your promise then you will look like a MILF that thought her son's gyaru friend was a nice guy understood? (Elizabeth)

Nyx could only nod and after that nod, Elizabeth just vanished from her lap. Being left in the room alone Nyx could only think again how dangerous Elizabeth was. As the mana in the air worked its way into her lungs and was beginning to be used by her body filling every corner of her being with lust for the girl. She tried distracting herself by analyzing with little success of escaping the thoughts. Lifting the lower side of her dress the concept of her panties being drenched in need was foreign to her. She pulled her panties down while simultaneously having one of her fingers accidentally touch sending shivers down her spine and drawing heavy breaths from her.

♠♠♠

In the alley where Nyx had killed the wolf-like creatures was standing a woman adored by a black kimono. The top of her head was decorated with two black cat ears and a cattail was swaying back of forth just under the obi1This is the belt that is used to tie the kimono together..

-Command? This is Neko.

The girl's voice sounded soft and elegant and would captive anybody should they hear it.

-We hear you loud and clear Neko.
-I found a code black.

Hello again, in my opinion, this chapter is my best work as of yet and I want to go forward with similar quality. Please don't be afraid to leave a comment on how it felt to you. Other than that I plan to rewrite The Tail of Tails with similar quality and style or something more mysterious because I'm not happy with how I rushed chapters and didn't let the characters develop. Have a good day and see you next time. Bye-bye.

24