Chapter 003 – Aftermath
762 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter is using ("") for dialogs. Please leave your feedback on how good/bad they are also I planned this chapter to be longer but I decided to open with the left-out stuff in the next chapter. We'll see how Elizabeth looks to those fighting her and have look at a potential new victim of her charm.

Elizabeth woke up to her instincts screaming to find something sharp to stab the one sleeping next to her, however before her body could even move she calmed down. Remembering all that has happened before going to sleep caused her to smile and open her eyes. Nyx was sleeping beside her peacefully, Elizabeth's smile widened as she stroked her cheeks, and Nyx got even more comfortable in bed. Elizabeth slowly lifted the blanket and crawled out of bed as soundlessly she could. She walked out of her room checking the time on her phone, it was almost 7 pm. Elizabeth walked over to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee, her finger tapped on the counter faster and faster.

"Never thought that turning you into an Angel would cause you to be this nervous about the future."

As soon as Elizabeth heard Nyx's voice she turned towards her. The woman was standing at the door butt naked and looked as if she had a high fever. Elizabeth immediately rushed towards her to help her sit down at the dining table. She was still waiting for her coffee so Elizabeth took another look at Nyx's alluring body. Nyx noticed the stare and decided to give her daughter a little show. One of her fingers traced over her thigh continued through her stomach and ended on one of her breasts to which she gave a good squeeze.

"Don't temp me mother or I might have a sister soon." Elizabeth said as she frowned her brows while blushing until her ear.
"If that is the side effect of keeping your promise about fucking me brainless." Elizabeth's blush now reached down to her neck. "Then I can live with having to put milk into your coffee every morning" 
"Never really liked coffee with milk."
"We can always change that." Nyx's smiled seductively
"By the way could I even make someone pregnant?" Asked Elizabeth with an eyebrow raised.
"The fluids your tentacles make are only limited by your imagination. Color, smell, taste, even impregnation yes. "

Nyx stood up from her chair and walked over to Elizabeth and stole her lips without a moment's notice. Their kiss lasted a long while coating their breasts in saliva. Once they let out some of their lust for each other they cuddled in each other's arms.

"Keep this up and we will be the parents of the most unfortunate child of this era." Elizabeth's heated breath passed by Nyx's ear.
"Everybody can grow up to be good if they receive the necessary amount of love." Nyx's tone was calm as if she'd seen the future.
"The higher you build something the lower it's going to fall." 
"Then" Nyx continued in the same cold tone as Elizabeth"Humanity can blame themselves for their demise. A child born into a loving family only to find out after her parents' death that she is a child of monsters, truly unfortunate and dramatic."

"Before any of this, tho" Elizabeth slapped Nyx's ass and let her fingers sink into it. "Let's discuss what is long overdue."

Nyx just nodded to that and sat down by the table. Elizabeth turned around and took the cup full of coffee from the tentacle that was holding it. As she went towards Nyx she used her mana to create clothes for herself. Nyx's eyes widened at the sight that Elizabeth used mana this precisely and created her clothes.

"First of all" Elizabeth stated "Even if it's for formality's sake let's introduce ourselves. Elizabeth Anastasia Vaughn, nice to meet you." With her part finished she offered a hand.
"Nyx Crimson, the pleasure is all mine." she took the hand and shook it.
"To start with the questions. Can you explain what you turned me into?" Elizabeth took a sip out of her coffee while waiting for Nyx's answer.
"I presume to are familiar with the tier system?" Nyx answered with a  question to which Elizabeth just nodded "I turned you into a tier 5 seed and even among the new seeds you are a higher rank because you utilize mana essence. That means you will be the best of the best among any Angel that any of us has created on this planet as of now. The power you have now is sufficient to kill a tier 2 Angel and to defend against a tier 3."
"Does that mean that I'll be able to kill Contractors?" Elizabeth's face was of true disbelief.
"No, you need to use pure mana for that but at your best, you will be able to kill tier 2 Contractors with your powers. Also, I can teach how to use pure mana but I think you can guess why I'm a little hesitant." Nyx's face showed a hint of worry.
"Why would I want to kill my patron if my power's come from them also wouldn't you be able to tell thought reading my thoughts?" Elizbeth's face was full of confusion.
"Oh yeah, most of you don't know but we just wake up your powers and not keep them alive, and no we can only read surface-level thoughts not something someone wants to hide. We feel those as well but they are quite foggy."

Elizabeth leaned back into her chairs and sipped her coffee, as she closed her eyes she tried to focus on her mana and its core. She felt her mana swirling through her body filling every corner and now she also felt Nyx's mana or what she presumed was that. She tried grabbing it, however...

"Eli, don't do that." she felt a tug on her real body and looked at Nyx's worried face."I know you want our connection to be deeper but don't do it artificially. We both know what the other wants best right?" Nyx took the cup out of Elizabeth's hand, picked her up, and put her in her lap finally hugging her strongly. "I wanted a child while you wanted a parent who is here and cares about their child not just pretending."

Elizabeth couldn't do much she just hugged Nyx back without any emotion. The warmth she felt from Nyx was familiar but she was burned too many times by it to blindly trust it. Nyx knew this but the pull she felt towards the girls was so strong as if she met her long-lost child she never had. Nyx was just rubbing Elizabeth's back for a few minutes until the girl sorts out her emotions.

"By the way what do you mean our connections deepening artificially?" asked Elizabeth with a  confused look on her face that Nyx wasn't able to see.
"You tried pulling the I have inside you closer to your pool that would mean creating a mana connection between the two of us. Think of it like a telepathic line that connects us, we would be able to feel thoughts, memories, emotions, and much more just by having that we would be like a mini hivemind. Artificially creating it is not a bad choice per se but that's what most of us Contractors go with because of the danger you could be facing if someone you built a real mana connection turns against you."
"So we truly are just pawns in your game of war." Nyx hugged Elizabeth tighter the moment she said this.
"Most of us think that way, yes but I've seen the coin's other side and I won't send you into..." Nyx's tone shifted into a hint of sadness but mostly anger.
"I feel it you want to stay here whit me but you also feel it that I..." Elizabeth's body started to shake from the fear of accepting Nyx's warm embrace.
"You can't trust me as of now, I just want you to know that I'll be here whenever you need me likewise she is there also for you, isn't she? I won't charge in headfirst into death as you fear it, I'll heal gather strength then take revenge." Nyx's tone was warm like like honey drawing a bee to eat it.

Both of them stayed that way for minutes just relaxing in the atmosphere they created. Elizabeth, however, had other plans she slowly started kissing Nyx's neck sometimes bitting it a bit, moans escaped from Nyx's mouth every time her daughter nibbled her neck. Nyx's hands slowly crept upwards along the girl's thighs and she could feel the shudders of fear Elizabeth responded with to her warm touch so she stopped her hands on her waist. Elizabeth finally made Nyx look her in the eye and they locked lips, at first they were just pecks and gradually they escalated into longer and longer kisses. Nyx could feel the girl's hunger for control and she was not against being bottom, as she knew how careful Elizabeth was when it came to other's bodies. Elizabeth ended the making-out sessions and made both of their clothes disappear.

"This probably will be the first time I enjoy having sex. " Elizabeth was confident in that statement.
"Liar."  Nyx's reply was cold and harsh
"First time enjoying sex with a girl?"
"Lie." Still a cold tone.
"Fuck, how much do I not remember from my childhood? I feel like I'm losing my virginity again and I'm nervous?"

Nyx didn't answer instead she just kissed Elizabeth, this time she said the truth.

 

♠♠♠

Neko woke up with a terrible headache and rolled onto her stomach in bed. Her head was killing her and it did not help that someone noticed that she was awake. The sound of heels hitting the hard floor echoed inside her head and her hyper-sensitive ears made it even worse. The sounds came to halt the moments she felt a hand touch her back and finally the headache lessened. Neko's eyes finally opened up and saw a woman in a lab coat. Her hair flowed down like the rays of the sun while her eyes were as deep as the ocean.

"Finally you're awake." said the woman with a  hint of amusement in her voice.
"Maya-sensei..." Neko's voice was more like a hoarse last breath.
"After the opening ceremony, you can use that. For now, just Maya is enough."

Neko just stared at the woman, her pink lips and the obvious foreign face were inviting her to kiss the nurse. Neko used every last ounce of strength to roll onto, get up, and hold the woman's face with both of her hands. The woman just smiled and Neko saw that as an invitation for a real kiss so she closed her eyes brought their faces closer to each other. In the next moments, Neko could only moan in pain as the woman headbutted her with full force. Neko curled up from the combined pain and just tried to cope with it. Maya on the other hand walked over to her desk and brought Neko a glass of water, a painkiller, and a bottle of medicine.

"I'm glad you are feeling better but please don't use me to release your Lust essence you got your hands for that. Here, a painkiller." Maya said the amusement in her voice was picked up even by Neko with all the pain she was feeling.
"Lust essence? And did you have to headbutt me?" Inquired Neko as she suppressed the pain with her mana and got up once more this time with a clearer head.
"Pain is one of the best ways to wake up from a daze remember that. I'll talk about the essence of you swallowed this." Maya said as she handed Neko the water and the painkiller.
"I'm gonna say this plain and simple. You have a  separate mana pool for how horny you are and you need to release it periodically or it will cause you to do the same thing you tried to do with me. Or you take these pills and forget about it for about 3 hours after that make sure you are locked up because I'll be sure you'll lose a few friends over it maybe even get into jail."

Neko's face started to blush a little at how straightforward Maya was about her condition. Her head was racing with thoughts about how she ended up in this situation, the moment she thought back at the woman who she met her body started to heat up and as she remembered the events her body got hotter and hotter. Soon her hand started to creep down towards her lower mouth but before she could even reach her waist and hand grabbed her pulled her out of her daze.

"Listen to me I'm not done talking. I presume you don't want another headbutt?" Maya said with a slightly angry voice to which Neko's face palled and shook her head with great force. the nurse thought that if she used more force her head would rip off. "I would much more recommend natural release because with it your pool will grow and the times between you having to relieve yourself become longer. The pills, on the other hand, will make the pool overflow and it becomes smaller, and as I mentioned you'll lose control for who knows how long. So be very careful with it."

19