Chapter 006 – The Blind Oni
527 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Quick heads up to those who have not re-read the last chapter. I fished editing the chapter last week so it is in the way that I want it now. Please re-read it if you have not done so because there are pretty important stuff you'll be missing out on if you don't do so. Anyways please enjoy the chapter and thank you for reading.

Nyx opened the apartment door, placed down the two bags, and she went back to help Elizabeth with the rest of the stuff they got. The bags were full of clothes, food, sweets, and daily necessities. Elizabeth started packing the food into the fridge while Nyx went over to one of the bags full of clothes, pulled out a leather jacket, and turned her head around.

"Eli-chan you want mother to look like a 21st-century sub-genre, aren't you?" Asked Nyx with her eyes half-closed.
"And mother wants me to look like I'm a high society lady so I think it's fair. " Fired back Elizabeth

Elizabeth stopped what she was doing and turned her head around to look at Nyx. The woman was basking in the gentle rays of the setting sun looking into the distance with a  lonely gaze. Elizabeth was awoken from her daze by a notification that said the pictures she took were sent to her PC. She just smiled as her the days that took her to configure her OS always paid off in these.

"Got my next drawing." whispered Elizabeth.
"Said something Eli-chan?"
"Just that I'm thankful for having this body from time to time."
"And why is that?"
"Because I can recreate moments that took away my breath." Said Elizabeth.

For a second Nyx didn't understand what she was saying and tilted her head. After that even from Elizabeth's point of view, she was able to see the woman's coffee-brown skin became a shade redder. Elizabeth returned to packing away all the food and sweets they bought and went over to Nyx to help her with the clothes.  Both of them dressed according to what they bought for each other. Elizabeth wore a black one-piece side slit dress with black high heels and her hair had a clip in it that had a white base color with black flowers as decoration. Nyx on the other hand ripped jeans, a t-shirt with a skull on it and knee-high boots, and the leather jacket all of them in black of course. Elizabeth instantly used her eye camera to get a picture of Nyx in her current outfit. 

"Mother, why do you look so sad?" asked Elizabeth concerned.
"Eli-chan." Nyx whispered. "It's just that you remind me of my little sister too much. The happiness I felt this last week is similar to what I felt back then and even your tastes are similar. Starting with clothing choices." Nyx's smile looked both happy and sad at the same time.

'Warning to all inhabitants to this building! The AI of this complex has detected a Synt Angel near your location! The defense systems for such situations have been activated and will remain active until the threat is stopped or disappears! I repeat...'

A female robotic voice came from all over Elizabeth's apartment. Elizabeth went to her armory and turned on her holo table.

"Samatha, situation report. Now." Said Elizabeth with a hint of excitement.
"Tier 2 Synth Angel The blind oni is fighting against the tier 2 cat trio near the Hemmington Park. The area has been evacuated so it's safe to appear should you decide to intervene."  Said the robotic voice while showing the location on the holo table.
"Looks like our organic food dinner is going to be postponed Eli-chan."
"It looks like it. And before you ask yes I know the owner of this place that's why I get to bend the rules a bit."
"Also please bring home the oni. I got something to discuss with that child."
"Don't worry mother. I wanted to test out the sapling tiered corruption and she is the perfect candidate for it now." Said Elizabeth while she grinned mischievously.

So began her transformation Elizabeth and as she finished she planted a kiss on Nyx's lips before disappearing into a portal of her own making.

♠♠♠

Ahhh, the air feels so good. Reminds me of the good old day when I used to jump out of carriers. Well then let's play with them a bit, close your eyes, and slowly release mana to create a mist and let it be your senses. Haaa, I missed seeing the world like this.

Elizabeth landed and kicked up a lot of smoke around herself. Her implants softened the fall and slowly but surely returned to their normal position. She summoned one of her chains to split open the dust cloud for more a dramatic entrance. Her invisible mist of mana slowly crawled toward the cat trio and she guided the mist to slowly go into them.

Let's play with my food a little.

"Haven't your mother taught you that you should never hurt a girl?"

The three men that were in front of Elizabeth didn't even hear her question as they paled the moment they saw what had happened to the Angel they were fighting moments before. Four chains came out of their respective portals binding the girl so that she could not escape even if she wanted to.

"Ara ara looks like the cat got the lions' tongue."

Of the three men, two of them had a lion-like ear and tail. Both of them had blonde hair and blue eyes some would certainly them an ikemen1A Japanese term for an otherworldly beautiful man. . The last one was a tiger-eared man he had black hair and green eyes. All of them wore light armor that would not obstruct their movement. Elizabeth's mana was inside all three of them so she could feel the fluctuations of mana inside the shorter lion.

Twins and their best friend I'm guessing.

"Why are you here?" asked the tiger.
"Your ears are just for show aren't they?" All of them ignored Elizabeth's question "As I previously said you should never hit or in this case try to kill a girl."
"According to the law, she can be killed without reciprocations." said the short lion.
"Looks like it's not just your body that is underdeveloped." Said Elizabeth while giggling to herself.
"What did you say you bitch!?" Shouted the short lion. Before he could change at Elizabeth the taller one stopped him.
"Ara ara someone is being hot-headed. I'm sure you'll cry into your Nii-san's chest once you get home saying that this Onee-san has hurt you." Elizabeth's tone was mockery itself. "I thought you were a man but looks like your Nii-san ripped your balls off because he would rather have a little sis he could fu..." Not even letting her finish her sentence the short lion charged at Elizabeth with a Europian-looking sword in his hand.

Such amateurishness. Never fall for provocation because the moment you lose your cool in a battle you are dead. Now open a portal around his hearths get it through and close it.

There was enough distance between Elizabeth and the short lion to see his face plant into the dirt. 

"You shouldn't give your hearts to a girl that doesn't love you either." Elizabeth held up the ripped-out hearts that beat another squirting blood all over the place before tossing it up into the air for her wyrms to eat it. "Too bad you won't live the day where a woman fixes your hearths that has been broken into a million pieces."

All three of them watched as four wyrms tore the hearts into pieces and ate them. By the time they ate their meal the taller lion drew his sword and charged at Elizabeth like his twin. The girl just smiled while coating her right in layers of mana shield. She deflected one of his slashes and grabbed his second. Elizabeth then jacked the sword out of the loins hand and knocked him off his feet into the air. Elizabeth's right hand released the sword and drove it into the man's chest. She opened portals around the veins and them by closing the rifts while she pulled both of his hearts out.

"Twins giving their hearth to the same girl. It's so sad that this girl doesn't like guys like you." Elizabeth held out the hearths and one of the wyrms devoured it. "Well, then how should I play with you is the last question for today isn't it?"

Elizabeth turned towards the last standing man that was left from the trio. Before she could do anything to him the chains she used to bind the oni with, snapped and the girl released a heaven-piercing roar. Elizabeth finally opened her eyes and looked at the girl in distaste. The oni had beautiful raven-like hair but her clothes or rather yukata was torn at their ends. Her most striking feature was her deep red horns that were protruding from her eye sockets. A red smoke started to leak from the girl's body.

So when she gets angry her mana starts rising. Interesting. I need to look into this at a later date because by the looks of it that little party is gonna ruin it if I do it now.

The oni rushed towards Elizabeth but tripped on a chain that she has just set up. The girl fell and the chain coiled around her this time Elizabeth made sure that she could not escape. Before long the mist she released was invaded by more people. Elizabeth was familiar with the mana signatures of the people that entered her mist. It was the trio she met around a week ago. She quickly opened a portal home and tossed the girl onto the other side.

Let's make my escape just as dramatic as my entrance. Grab all the mist and pull down.

Elizabeth looked back a the four people. All of them were on their knees except for Neko. Both of them looked into each other's eyes and slowly a smile formed on Elizabeth's lips before she closed her eyes.

"Don't worry my little kitty, Onee-chan will come and play with you some other time okay?" waved Elizabeth before turning towards the portal.
"Wait!" Shouted Neko.

Elizabeth on the other hand did not wait and went through the portal without looking back at the cat-eared girl. Once she arrived at the other side of the portal she spotted Nyx looking at the girl she tossed into the portal with a particular smile. The girl on the other hand was exhausted probably because she tried breaking the chains.

"By the way, there was a package for you." Said Nyx as she tossed a box towards Elizabeth.

Elizabeth opened the box and pulled a school uniform out of it and put the box onto the table. She held it in front of herself so that Nyx could get an idea of how it would look on her.

"A cosplay?" asked Nyx lifting one of her eyebrows.
"Its quality would be atrocious if it was. My birth mother said I would need to go to school. That's why I'm in the Asian block more specifically the east side of it." Explained Elizabeth.
"Won't you be a bit old for that?" asked Nyx concerned.
"I'll only be two years older than the rest of my class so no not that much. Hopefully, they won't be much of a pain in the ass." sighed Elizabeth.

Nyx stepped over the girl and pulled in Elizabeth for a kiss. It was a gentle, caring kiss that eased Elizabeth's worry's about her future.

"Can you unchain our little captive for a second? I got something to tell that little bastard on the other side." Nyx's tone sounded calm bet was the complete opposite.
"Sure?" answered Elizabeth with another question.

Elizabeth guided her chains to once again only bind the girl's arms and legs. Nyx walked over to the oni and placed her right hand onto the girl's chest just above her heaths.

"You don't need to fear. I'll come to kill all three of you by my own hand. A fallen angel can still fly, remember that." Nyx said with a small smile on her lips.

Once she was done the woman went over to Elizabeth and kissed her this time for a passionate one that was so much like a lover's. But before they immerse themself in their world Elizabeth's hardened instincts proved to be correct. She pulled Nyx to her side and stopped her girl's charge with her left hand. The two horns penetrated her palm and wrist. She formed her right hand into a fist and punched the girl so hard that the table gave her another before she fell onto the floor. The oni was knocked out cold but the two horns were stuck in Elizabeth's hand. She was once again thankful for her resistance to pain.

"You should eat those." Said Nyx.
"Why?"
"Because they are 'heirlooms'. The thing that is the base of Angel's powers. Once they brake the Angles' powers become useless. When a memory that has been not processed by someone turns into their greatest strength they create heirlooms. Her's are blindness and the horns. She turned away from the real world seeing only what she wanted to see in her rage-filled world." Explained Nyx.
"Then what is or are my heirlooms?" Asked Elizabeth afraid.
"You have a place where you feel good. You are okay with your sexuality. You are freed from the chains that bound you and now you are using them for your good. You have none."

Elizabeth just hawed a sigh of relief before tossing the horns to her wyrms to eat them. Soon she could feel the insane amount of mana swirling within the horns as she absorbed them. Her body gradually started to heat up and she looked at Nyx. Before she could do anything Nyx held her from behind.

"It's okay mother is here. Slowly release your mana and try to compress it." Explained Nyx as she moved the mana inside her.

Elizabeth at first didn't even want to do that rather she just wanted to push down Nyx, fuck her brains out and fall asleep in her arms. An hour passed by as she tried to focus her mana into a solid crystal, many times Elizabeth gave up and almost pushed down Nyx but the woman stopped her every time.

"That had to be one of the longest drains I've ever done." said Nyx as she calmed her breathing.
"Sorry." apologized Elizabeth
"You have nothing to apologize for. I was dumb for not calculating in that you ate two hearts. Also, we got an S+ grade mana crystal out of that so we can finally make your first companion." Smiled Nyx as she looked at the crystal in her hand. "Ohh, you have enough mana to finish our project we were working on this week so you should go and finish it. I'll take care of this girl."
"Really?!" exclaimed Elizabeth "Today is gonna be a wild night!"

Elizabeth rushed into the armory as fast as she could to finish her soon-to-be new body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15