Update 10.30.2020
76 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This will be a soon deleted chapter, but I'm releasing this chapter to let my readers know that after 1 year of inactivity, I will resume writing this story to its completion. At some point, I had lost motivation to write this story and in extension my other stories such as Plague Children. 

 

This was mainly due to- you guessed it, early negative reviews and ratings that had made second guess the story's capability. I'm someone that gets zero support in real life to continue writing, nor do I have friends who read, or would be willing to read my stories. So I derive inspiration predominantly from the websites and fans of my work. Because of this, I tend to be completely critical of myself or my abilities when someone harshly critiques it. I tend to lose inspiration and doubt myself, causing my writings to collapse altogether.

 

I am writing this update however, to let everyone who subscribed to the book know, that I'll be resuming the story to its entirety. I recently got a contract on it, and they demand more chapters. The contract pays well and demands work, so I will be putting my all into the story and art. 

 

I've leaned more towards the side of mass-releasing chapters. As of yet, I have 10 chapters out and will release the rest once it reaches 20. 

 

Thank you all for your support.

 

2