Ch1-Story Start!
3.3k 27 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What a beautiful night, the blue moonlight shone upon my glorious snot filled face. Highlighting me who was hanging upside down from the balcony. 

Now, you might say that's dangerous. 

But, worry not, I'm tied with a rope made by my little sister or my imoutou as she would like to be called. 

This is an usual occurrence in my daily life after she reached puberty. 

So I'm kind of used to it by now. What I'm not used to is the dozens of bull sharks in the pool right below me.

''God damnit Mizu! why are there sharks in the pool!''

''Onii-chan you forgot to buy pizza for me, of course, there's gonna be sharks in the pool"

"I didn't even bought the pizza for myself!''

"Then for who?"

"For dad"

"Oooh, how unusual.Onii-chan, you usually never do this kind of thing"

Her violet eyes examined my every being, as if licking every lies and false promises that I made during this short fourteen years.

It felt like every secret that I had keep for years was laid bare upon her. 

I know I must go on the offensive if I didn't want even one of my dirty secrets exposed.

"I was only being a good son, that's all. You good for nothing little sister"

I shrugged my shoulder, usually not calling her Mizu or Imoutou always throws her off, no matter what she's doing.

Instead of what I expected from her, Mizu looks calm. Far too calm.

Actually, she now looks like those cultivation novel protagonists when they achieve enlightenment, complete with the auras behind her.

"Hoh, I call bullshit! Ever since you got into puberty, you always yelled at the top of your lungs at sunrise cursing dad for locking you in this mountain because you will never see big oppais!"

"Geh."

How can I forgot about that?

I averted my eyes from her as best as I could with my whole body still tied with the steel rope.

"And didn't you say it yourself, that you will never leave this mansion, hmm? Now tell me what's the real reason?"

"Umm..."

Oh no, I'm doomed. I can't tell her that pizza was hush money...

Hush pizza... I guess

For dad, so he wouldn't leak that I have Adult Magazines and Cds to mom, if she found out I have those in my possession, she will make me do a hundred backflips and eat a thousand needles. 

Forget about a hundred backflips, I can't even do anything!

My brain short-circuited imagining me doing a hundred backflips, during those painful imaginary backflips my toaster brain ringed with a ding and Einstein face popped up. 

His word of wisdom also comes to my mind.

'Son...'

'When in doubt...' 

'Shout Ass!'

"Ass!"

"I'm sorry?"

The once stern eyes are now darting around trying not to look at me. Her long eyelashes quivering.

"Onii-Chan, you're still okay right?"

A confused Mizu is easier to deal with than a calm Mizu. No wonder that Einstein guy is the smartest in the world.

Before Mizu confusion cleared itself, I remembered another quote from another great man, the great general Tsun Tzun.

'Confuse thyself, confuse thy enemy'

I don't get what that means, but I'll try it anyway, I think I also remembered his name wrong.

"I'm not okay! My little sister tied me with a steel rope, and somehow put a dozen of sharks in the pool! I'm confused"

"Stay calm Onii-Chan."

I flailed my body everywhere I could as the rope would allow me.

Mizu's eyebrows scrunched up and her sweet smile is replaced with a scowl.

One more second and finally her hand is in her hair, this pose is what she always does when she's thinking.

"Ah! I know what will calm you down!"

She bent her body showcasing me the big seemingly meaty lump in her chest.

"Do you want to see big oppais? Here, I'll show you mine"

She tried to calm me down with the offer of her oppais, but I know for a fact. 

'She's as flat as board, and that lump is only pads!'

"I don't wanna! I only want to know how did you even get sharks! We're on a mountain for talking out loud"

"Onii-chan stop wriggling like a worm, the rope will break if you don't stop"

Oh crap.

Mizu looks calm now, did my tactic somehow was found out and she was only playing all along?

Let's just continue acting like a brat. Wait, did she just said the steel rope is gonna break?

"How the hell is a steel rope gonna break that easily! 

Mizu averted her eyes from me.

"Answer my question!"

"Stop screaming"

"After all, mom and dad are doing stuff in the bedroom, you're going to ruin my chance at having a little sister"

She cupped her hands together hiding her blush. While looking at the bedroom our parents are in. 

While I was pondering about my little sister actions, I finally heard some loud moans coming from the double doors behind her back.

'Ah, so that's what she's talking about'

My imouto that was hiding her face in her long silver-ish blue hair might not know this, but based on those loud noises.

Our parents already noticed our activites in the balcony.

Sure enough, their oohs and aahs are only getting louder.

Damn horny bastards, getting aroused when you know your children are right outside your door. 

Talking about that, Mizu shouldn't even know about this kind of stuff. 

"Wait, aren't you too young to even know about that stuff!"

"Nonsense, I'm thirteen years old now, I'm an adult. I watch animes desu, I know where babies come from"

My face is filled with terror realizing what Mizu meant by that statement.

'Oh no, is my Mizu corrupted by those Japanese animes, damn it!'

"I'll never forgive the Japanese!"

Mizu quickly looked at me and walked towards me, the way the moonlight shone upon her made her look far more menacing than usual.

'Oh damn, is she angry?'

Her fierce violet eyes met my wavering gaze.

A loud bang from the cat falling into the trashcan signals the start of the second confrontation. 

Unlike the first one, I don't think I can hold her off.

She pointed her beautiful fingers that were definitely sculpted by god at me.

"Say that again, I dare you"

Mizu uses glare

It's super effective!

I can only cry.

Kuh...my dignity as a big brother is no more. I've lost, but still I need to ask this for the peace of the world.

"For clarification, do you really know how babies are made?"

"Of course! Our parents are gonna mix sugar, spice, and everything nice with some cuddles!"

Oh, thank god! She doesn't know, wait a minute.

How do you make a baby? God damn it, I should have paid more attention to biology class.

"Sugar, spice and everything nice and some cuddles? Is that really how babies are made?"

"Shut up mom and dad are gonna hear you"

I didn't know why.

But I feel, I must thank god for making Mizu such a pure girl and whatever she said was wrong.

Somehow sounds of rippling water reached into my ears when previously I couldn't even hear it.

That is just my hallucination, right?

"Aren't you too calm when you have sharks right just below you?"

Alert! alert! alert!

It's not my hallucination!

"Hmm...what do you mean right below me?"

I don't want to admit that I was scared and that my feet almost reached the pool. 

My dignity and pride are already at rock bottom, I can't lower it even further.

Just to make sure that this ordeal is worth the dignity or not I looked at the pool.

My eyes met with the main villain of "Jaws".

Of course not, I don't even know if that shark actually exists or not.

But, the shark in the pool now looks very big because of how close we are. I'm starting to doubt my life choices.

Nope.

This is not worth the dignity, I looked at Mizu while doing my best imitation of a puppy face.

"Mizu... Why are you doing this to your Onii-chan?"

"Because Onii-chan is mean, you never played with Mizu after you found that girl"

I can't even get out of this damn mountain, what girl is Mizu even talking about!

'Stay calm... The puppy face will be ruined if I don't stay calm'

"What girl?"

"Still playing dumb huh, if you're gonna be like that, I'm going to bring the big guns"

What big guns?

There shouldn't even be a firearm in this whole mountain except for the elite brainwashed guards.

Mizu quickly pulled out a bazooka from her backpack. 

'How did that even fit?!'

"Mizu, we can talk about this...

"And put the bazooka down"

Giving her my puppy face was the correct choice of action.

"Then talk!"

She puts her bazooka down with teary eyes and gestures at me with hand signals that if you read correctly will be

Can 

See 

Your 

Panties

'Wait what?'

I shake my head, I must have imagined it, no way Mizu will ever try to do a reference in this life or death situation.

"Didn't you always say that you're going to marry Onii-chan when we were kids?" 

''So why are you trying to turn your Onii-chan into fish food"

"..."

"Mizu did you not think about what will happen when you put your Onii-chan into a pool of sharks?"

I know Mizu would never be so bold to do this, usually she just tied me in her room and used me as a hug pillow.

"But my friend told me sharks are docile..."

She looked down.

Ah, I think I get what's going on here.

My Mizu is far too innocent to know the malicious plots of others. 

She almost always fell to scams and there was a lot of kidnapping attempts.

Of course, all of those failed. The bodyguards were trained well. She also never know those even happened at all.

In the end, all of those who failed was forced to be "Internet friends" with Mizu, of course not after their brains were implanted with chips that will explode automatically if they had wanted to do unwanted things to Mizu.

In hindsight, it's easier to just execute them, I don't know why dad didn't do it.

Who would have thought being the daughter of the man that control the world food supply chain will gain you a lot of enemies.

"Mizu did your internet friend tell you, that if you do this, I'm gonna love you forever and ever?"

"Umm...but...umm"

Mizu just continued stuttering for like hours with tears gradually falling from her pristine face.

"Mizu just to be clear, I always love you without you doing this, so can you please free your Onii-chan from your experiment"

"Un"

Mizu's smile was so sweet, that I thought I was going to get some sugar-related disease.

When I was almost free from this suffering, the double door behind Mizu slammed open. 

My parents only covered in their birthday suits stood there.

"Mizu what are you doing!"

Mother shrill voice reached our ears

And because she was surprised, Mizu smashed the button for the rope to descend.

The rope started descending faster and faster, until finally... 

An...

Orca!

Jumped out from the pool.

Audible gasp can be heard to all who witness this sight. An orca in the mountains, that is not even scientifically possible.

Oh god is that an oversized plush toy?

"Why the hell is an orca here!"

"Onii-chan Nooooo!"

"Hayle Noooo!"

"God damn it Mizu!"

I won't describe what happened afterwards because it was traumatizing, but long story short I died.

Now I'm here in a pure white room, all alone. 

Everywhere I look I can only see white. 

This place is very creepy.

No sound and not a single thing in sight, yet somehow it feels familiar like I've been here countless times before. 

Having nothing to do, I just walk in circles.

While also randomly spouting lines only someone with eighth-grader syndrome would do complete with the pose of my left hand over my right eyes.

"Heed my call, I am your master from the great beyond, who wields the flaming dark sword Armageddon, destroyer of world and wielder of the holy spear Red Shcwazeiner that control life, obey me for I am the harbringer of time, I summon thee, key of the universe. Book of Cycle, rules of..."

White smoke exploded right in front of my face.

The smoke blinded me and stopped my glorious chanting.

"Well, that was unexpected, wait why can't I move?"

My body won't respond no matter what I do.

When all hope seemed lost, a ding sound that was similar to a toaster ding sound echoed throughout the whole place.

"Einstein!"

A prompt appeared in front of me.

Please fill out the form below

Reincarnation sheet

Name: Given upon birth

Race: Human(Fixed)

World: World 001(Fixed)

Next>

"Huh"

"So instead of Einstein, I get to meet a bland sheet?"

"What a disappointing turn of events"

The options told me something that I would not like to know.

"We're not alone in this world"

"There's something out there other than us"

The world thing intrigued me too, but I chose not to ponder over it.

'That begs the question tho'

What am I gonna fill if everything is fixed?

Well at least there still is a next so maybe I can choose something there. 

"So how to press next? Do I just need to think about it?"

The prompt screen changed and loaded different options.

Gender:Female(Fixed)

Appearance: Very Cute(Fixed)

Next>

Another one tah was filled with fixed options. 

"Damn" 

I am going to become a girl in my next life. 

Well, I'll enjoy your company a little longer my Excalibur sword.

Hours passed, and now Hayle looks fresher than ever. 

How did he do it while he is still paralyzed, he doesn't remember, at least one thing was clear, his Excalibur is now limp.

"Okay,let's continue"

Intelligence:<Random>(Fixed)

Luck:<Random>(Fixed)

Talent:<Fast learner>(Fixed)

Next>

"Still nothing to customize, but the talent is good, even if it can be changed, I won't change it"

Special Power:

Weakness:

Finish>

"Huh, these two are blanks, well I guess this is what I am gonna customize."

Special Power: Being Very Cute

Weakness:  Honey

Finish>

"Very cute appearance plus being very cute as a special power. The koalas got no dibs on me, I'll be the cutest in the world!"

"The weakness part, I didn't put much thought into it, I mean what's the worse that could happen?"

After I pressed finish mentally, another prompt appeared.

Are you sure about this?

<No> <Yes>

I choose yes.

A heavenly voice grated my ears, accompanied by ringing bells.

"Now, child please stay calm, the reincarnation process will be done shortly"

A beauty with lustrous white hair and blue eyes complete with an hourglass body entered my vision.

"Huh, why do I need to stay calm?"

"Because you dirtied the sacred grounds of heaven, I, Shina the angel of heaven will take on the duty of cleansing you before you reincarnate"

She raised her arms.

All parts of my body felt pain.

"It hurts!"

The pain only intensified when I complained.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa!"

One bright flash and a lot of screaming later.

Hayle was nowhere to be seen.

"Finally, how did that mortal even figure out the chant to open the secret vault that contains all knowledge of the universe"

Shina looked around the room.

The once grand and majestic heaven that was filled with magnificent objects and beautiful paintings is now barren.

Devoid of the proof that this place was very lively just some centuries ago. 

"it's lonely here, I'm the only one who's still here"

She clicked her hands and heaven was tucked away beneath another layer of the universe away from prying eyes.

"Maybe I'll descend and find out how that mortal managed to open the vault, yup, I'm doing this for the good of the universe, it's not like because I was bored or something, and want to apologize for hurting him or her now, don't misunderstand me..."

Her monologue continued for hours without her stopping to take a breath, truly angelic biology are magnificent.

In a European styled mansion in Niesel mountain.

They were celebrating the birth of their new young miss, the entirety of the family is there, complete with the bodyguards.

Maids not invited.

A four-year-old boy with silver hair and a three-year-old girl with silver-ish blue hair observed their new little sibling that was bundled up in their mother's embrace quietly.

Seeing those two acting like this, the young beauty with purple eyes and long blue hair giggled. 

For her two children to stay quiet just for a moment. It always took a tremendous effort, and it will not last for long. But here they were, just staring at their newest siblings for hours without getting bored, or so the butler/bodyguard says. 

"Hmm. We're all here?"

The doors were pushed open and a silver-haired blue-eyed middle-aged man with a lean build walked through the double door

"Ah, darling, you came back!"

"Irina, have you chosen the name for our baby girl yet?"

"I was waiting for you Suzuki, and I already have a name in mind for her"

"Oh, that's awfully quick, if I remember correctly. It took you two days to finally decided on Hayle and Mizu name"

Irina just sweatdropped and avoided her eyes from Suzuki. 

"I'm more experienced now"

"Okay, let's hear it"

"Her name is Alice, no particular reason for it other than it will suit her"

"If it's me I'll name her Bonnie, it's a pretty popular name nowadays, what do you think?"

"Let's ask our kids which one they like more"

The kids who were listening to their parents conversation quickly raised their hand

"I wike Alice mwore, there's already a Bwonnie in this hwouse"

"Bwother is wight, Alice is cute, and that Bwonnie is a meanie"

An alarm bell ringed in the couple minds, no one should be brave to do this mind of thing after they just finished bringing the world government to its knees.

Stern blue eyes and worried purple eyes met, Suzuki and Irina decided they would investigate the Bonnie their children were talking about.

"I know this is a bit late, but welcome to the world Alice Gardner, may you always find joy in your life, my youngest daughter"

Suzuki said while looking at his newest daughter with a warm gaze while also doing hand gestures to give the guards the order to investigate Bonnie.

Alice finally opened her big blue eyes and cried signalling that it was time for milk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a?
  • a Votes: 92 46.0%
  • à Votes: 27 13.5%
  • á Votes: 30 15.0%
  • â Votes: 30 15.0%
  • ä Votes: 36 18.0%
  • ā Votes: 29 14.5%
  • å Votes: 31 15.5%
  • ã Votes: 30 15.0%
  • æ Votes: 110 55.0%
Total voters: 200
79