Ch7-Oppai desu!
826 12 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Answer truthfully
  • Flat Is Justice Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Medium Is Premium Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Big Is truth Votes: 26 23.0%
  • Personality Is Immortality Votes: 27 23.9%
  • Thicc Thigh Saves Lives Votes: 37 32.7%
  • All Size Make Wood Rise Votes: 46 40.7%
  • OwO I dwon't wanna Votes: 14 12.4%
Total voters: 113

"Ah~"

My face is covered in soap

"Alice please stop moving around"

Now my Imaginary friends.

You must be wondering

"Alice! What the hell are you doing!"

How rude.

I did nothing this time!

Not counting the fact that everything that had happened has always been my fault or something related to me.

'Uuu~'

'Alice did nothing wrong~'

Before my face was covered in soap, the sight was heavenly.

Big valleys that contain the hope and dream of every man on earth was right in my eyes.

It's so beautiful. I can't get tired of it.

But didn't you see it almost every day when you're still sucking on them?

Yes.

Yes, I did.

And it's even more beautiful every time I look at it.

'Because of how blurry my vision is'

So why is my face covered in soap?

'Aaah... So bouncy'

"Alice... haha"

Of course.

"Stop moving around your mother won't go anywhere"

That's what you're asking right?

"The soap will get in your eyes"

Do you really want to know?

Hmm...

Maybe I won't tell you.

After all...

This is bliss!

Why should I ruin it?

Imagining someone watching us when we took a bath is not pleasant.

"That's true. When someone watches you when you took a bath, it's the worst, and it'll become far worse if the one that peeped on you just so happen to be the strongest deity around"

'Thank you for the expla-'

Another big valley was upon me. The majestic sight filled me with determination to do something. That something though is better to be left unsaid lest it will ruin my image as the embodiment of cuteness and turn me into the embodiment of horny.

Okay.

Let's just call those embodiments of hopes and dreams for what they are.

Oppai.

Unlike mom's oppai who are just peak beauty and proved that golden ratio was right.

The oppai in front of me had the perfect shape. While also having the perfect size. Somehow not being too big while also not being too small.

It was a balance that can only be sculpted by divinity.

Especially with those pink ti-

"Can you stop staring at it please?"

Oh

Her face is red.

Those white wings are blushing too if the red tip at the end of them were to go by.

'Wings?'

Wait a goddamn minute

That's Shina!

"Hai Shina desu"

'Why are you here?'

She averted her eyes to the right and whistled.

"Did you not hear it? This angelic melody?"

'There is no melody and don't change the topic!'

Just what is up with this angel.

Just some days ago she slammed her face to the floor and somehow left a human-shaped hole. 

She only slammed her face how the hell did that even happen!

Louise had a hard time fixing it while also muttering

"I'm a handkerchief maker, not a goddamn hole fixer!"

She was crying so I gave her the soft cookie that was supposed to be my snack. 

When she looked at it heart-shaped thingies appeared in her pupil. 

I don't think that's possible yeah. Maybe that's just my memory acting up again.

Long story short she fixed it within just three minutes.

Crazy what a soft cookie will do to you.

Or maybe that's just Louise.

Now back to the elephant in the room.

'Shinaaa'

"Hai Shina desu"

'Did you stop time again just like before?'

"I did. Why?"

This goddamn angel. So that's why mom's oppai at the back of my head is not bouncy anymore.

"Hoh. So you want some bouncy oppai?"

"Of course! They're the embodiment of hopes and dreams of every me-"

"But you're not a man right now aren't you?"

"I stand by my words. They're the embodiment of the hopes and dreams of everyone in the world! No matter if you're on the flat is justice team or medium is premium team or  oppai is truth team they still carry on your dreams!"

Shina was holding back her laugh. Why is my heartfelt speech so funny to her?

"Where... is... the personality is immortality team... or thicc thigh saves lives team?"

My mind reeled

"They exist?"

"Wahahaha"

She was slamming her fist on the bathtub while wheezing like there's no tomorrow.

"I can't..."

"You can't what?"

Shina took a deep breath and patted her oppai.

"You're obsession with oppai is concerning"

"Well... What do you expect of someone that was turned into a celibate? Involuntarily mind you, would do?"

"Fair point. But shouldn't you be... You know not that obsessed with oppai considering you're a girl now?"

"I can still admire them! I mean I'll also have them! Even bigger than yours!"

She took a deep breath and looked at me with a wide grin from ear to ear.

"You will never have big oppais. Not even in a hundred thousand years"

"What..."

"Don't you remember? Your appearance is locked to very cute. And your special power is being very cute."

"What does that have to do with me not having big oppais?"

Shina just looked straight into my eyes. Her grin grew even wider

"Now you might have a shot to get big oppais if it were not for your special power"

"What do you mean?"

"That's up for you to find out, Overlord of Cuteness, Alice"

"You!"

I almost jumped from the bathtub even though baby don't jump that high. Though my gut told me that was Shina's doing. Shina caught me and put me in her embrace.

"Oops. Look at you, what are you trying to do jumping like that"

"This is because of you!"

Shina just smiled at me. She tucked strands of her white hair behind her.

'Woah. Beautiful'

"Now what do you say when someone helped you?"

"Like hell, I would tha-"

"Now what do you say when someone helped you?"

"I will ne-"

"Now what do you say when someone helped you?"

"Uuu~"

"Now what do you say when someone helped you?"

"Thank you..."

I can't go against her, she looks far too scary when she's smiling calmly!

My face was drowned by Shina's big valley.

Did you think I was gonna call them oppais every single time?

No, my dear friends, I'm already cringing very hard with how many times I used the word oppai for today.

'I feel like a degenerate'

Calling them the embodiment of hopes and dreams is far better!

"So how does it feel being sandwiched between the embodiment of hopes and dreams?"

"Euphoric!"

 "I see..."

"Well my Alicium is filled now, thank you for your time"

Shina said something ridiculous.

"Alicium?"

"What's that?"

"Can I eat it?"

Shina just put me right back on mom's blossoms and clicked her fingers.

The distorted fart noise that signalled the end of the time stop echoed through the bathroom.

Shina just left once again without even saying goodbye...

Well she did say "thank you for your time" so i guess that counts?

'Aah... It's bouncy again'

"Moo... Alice I told you to stop moving"

 'How can I?'

"Hyaa"

I splashed the water around me. It's not like I want to play with water or anything! 

Don't misunderstand me!

Irina POV

My little angel is splashing her arms in the water. Such a simple act that has been done by all of my children when I bathed them, yet.

It's still as cute when I first saw it!

Each one of them is far too cute!

Did I went through laborous trials in my past life and I was given this life as a reward for enduring it?

Oh. How sillly of me, there is no way reincarnation is a real thing!

Sounds of splashing water accompanied by joyous laughter rang in my ear.

'Ah this brings memories'

Hayle punched the water as if it were his mortal enemy while laughing like those sunday soap opera villains.

Mizu tried to pat the water and end up crying when her hands get through the water.

While Alice just raised both of her arms while smiling and started splashing water all around.

'Aww~'

'Her eyes are shining'

'My little angel is such a cutie'

'And she's far too energetic!'

I wish she didn't move around as much though. The shampoo will get into her eyes at this rate.

 "Alice please stop bouncing around, Mom's milk bag will become saggy"

Because telling her to step was not giving me any result. I tried changing how I said stop moving around. There's no way that this will work right?

Against my exepectation, Alice mouth was opened wide resembling an O while also trembling with her big blue eyes threatening to leak in tears.

'Guhu'

That just gave me a heart attack. Her trembling face is just so cute!

'Calm down Irina.'

'Remember. You're doing this to make Alice stop so she won't get shampoo in her eyes'

'And definitily not because you want to see more of her expressions'

'Yup. Definitely not'

Tears leaked out from Alice's big blue eyes...

Hnggggg

"Look it has become very saggy because you bounced around"

'I can't help it okay, that was goddamn illegal. Something that cute shouldn't even be able to exist in reality!'

Even when she's crying. Alice somehow managed to pull me a smile.

"Mama~"

<You received critical damage>

Huh...

Fueh~

Am I in heaven?

Something warm was wrapping me. Oh that's my little angel. She was burying her face in my blossom.

An upturned glance was given my way.

"Mama~"

"Is..."

"Mobing..."

"No good?"

Huuuuah!

Is she trying to kill me with her cuteness! 

I can't take it anymore. 

I need to watch some very shitty angst movie right now to balance this much sugar intake.

"Mama~"

'Guh'

How did that little snow white manage to withstand Alice's constant attack.

Is she not even human!

Alice gradually stop moving. 

'Ah...'

'She fell asleep'

'This girl really likes to sleep huh'

"Oh yeah I need to check something"

I pulled out my phone which was the most advanced in the world if what those guys from NieG and NeL were true.

Well those guys are usually always correct all the time. Except when they said we can make anime girls a reality.

The result of that expereiment were interesting to say the least.

But who cares about that?

Alice comes first.

I dialed the number of the most competent doctor I've ever met.

No.

Not that goddamn Lotte.

The phone rang for a couple of second before it was picked up

"Hello, who is this?"

"Ah. Hello doctor wae, It's me Irina Gardner"

"Doctor Knoe da Wae is not at home please call him later"

"If you're trying to fool me then I'll explode your peanut brain this instant!"

"I'm sorry"

Knoe da Wae was one of the most powerful people in the world. He was ranked number three if my memory serves me right.

He should be thankfull that his medical skills are out of this world and can only be rivaled by that 'Miss Perfect' Lotte.

Otherwise he would have been turned into red bean paste.

"So why are you calling me Lady Iron Fist?"

"Ah. That's right. I was going to ask you about something" 

"Is that something very important that you need my skills milady?"

"Yes. Yes it is. It's about my daughter"

"Did something happen to lady Mizu?"

Oops.

I forget Alice birth was still unannounced after all this years.

"No... It's about my newest daughter, Alice"

"Congratulation"

"You're one year too late"

"So what's the situation?"

I almost told them the situation before I caught sight of Lotte doing a head slicing gesture towards me. I ended the call as she were moving closer to me.

"Lotte"

"Mother in law. I've never given you permission to call my name"

"Mother in law, this is not what it look like"

"Not what it look like? You called one of our former enemies and told them about Alice!"

Now that she put it that way, it was definitely a bad move.

"Are you stupid or what?!"

"I am not!"

"What if something happened to Alice because you called him!"

"Alice will be safe! I'll make sure she's safe!"

"Then where's Alice now?"

"Eh?"

Strange...

Nowthat she said it Alice is no longer on my blossom.

"Where is Alice!"

"As I thought, you're still as incompetent as ever"

"Tell me! I'll do anything!"

"I'll tell you but that's because Alice is my granddaughter"

"Alice right now is in..."

Lorelei POV

When Lady Irina quarrelled with Lady Lotte she unkowinlgy let go of Alice.

Or more correctly, because she stood up Lady Alice has no foundation to keep her head above water so I took the initiative to get her away from there.

Lady Lotte told me that whenever she met people she don't like there will always be one outcome.

She won't tell me the details but she said Lady Irina is unique. She managed to still survive even though she hated her. So she respected her very much even if she always act like an asshole towards her.

I sighed, my face still expressionless even if my emotions are filled to the brim.

"What a complicated family"

"Why can't they just be normal"

The first time I smiled was when Lady Alice called me mama. That simple world simply melted me.

Unknowingly I made a very stupid expression that was so charming.

That made most maids try to make me the official mascot of the maid corp because of it.

How funny.

Lady Alice is the only one that matters to me. She's the only one that can bring a smile to this expressionless doll.

Every single time I met Lady Alice, this monotone gray that was the colour of my entire world gradually fades away.

My world was filled with beautiful colours that I don't want to let go.

So please.

Lady Alice.

Die for my sake.

"Found you!"

My arms were held by an invisible rope.

"Who are you?"

"Why should I tell my name to a doll of the shapes?"

A creature with feathery white wings was hovering in the air. The colour of her eyes is the same as Lady Alice and I can see Lady Alice colours all over her.

"Oh... Interesting. You gained humanity didn't you"

"A doll can't gain humanity"

"Say it as much as you want but right now you're crying and feeling great sadness aren't you, that already makes you far more human than me"

After the winged creature said that I finally learned of the words of this painful things

"It's called sadness? what a beautiful name for an unpleasant feeling"

The winged creature smiled at me while flapping her wings.

"Isn't that unpleasant feeling the prove that you love Alice?"

"I'm but a doll and she's a human, how can the emotion you call love blossom within us"

"Love already blossomed within you, and with you being a doll that won't matter. I mean I'm an angel and she accepted me."

"Winged creature is called an angel?"

The angel nodded. And she reached out her hands to me.

"You don't need to worry anymore, the shapes can't reach you now"

"Just serve Alice faithfully okay, my rival in love"

The insivible rope was no more. For the first time in my life I felt free. If only my face clearly reflected the emotion inside me, I would have cried.

"I'm Shina and you?"

Her smile was so bright.

"I'm Sta- no that name does'nt suit me anymore"

A fond memory of Alice giving me soft cookie appeared.

"Lori mama~"

"Here..."

"Habe a..."

"Cookie"

The way she acted very shy with her gestures made my expressionless face broke into a smile.

'It made me even sadder that I even thought of getting rid of her so she'll always stay by my side'

"I'm Lori short for Lorelei"

And with that. 

The dam burst, I cried my heart out while being comforted by Shina.

Some minutes passed

Irina and Lotte finally reached Alice location.

What they saw simply melted their heart, Alice and Lorelei sleeping together very peacefully with Lorelei positioning herself to protect Alice from danger.

"Why do I feel like my position as Alice mom is being threatened right now?"

"Stupid. No matter how incompetent you are you're still Alice's one and only mom"

"Lets join them!"

"Okay mama Lotte!"

"When you're the one who said it. It gave me goosebumps"

Lotte hugged herself to demonstrate her point.

"Let's sleep"

"Un"

"Oyasumi"

"Good night to you too"

39