C1
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

★Updates would be once every week. I need to maintain the 2k+ words and updating daily is very troubling.★

(A/N: This story is filled with detailed gore, etc. I don't have any idea how to rate stories so based on my age...I'll just put 15+ and above since there's no obscene and adult scenes here anyways ... If you are a fan of unlimited flow (horror) let's shake our booty (jk). I can't be bothered to spend time to put tags since I can spill spoilers using it.)

 


 

Her rose petals fell into the floor, creating the first man and woman. The lady named herself as Rosette, the man named himself Ryan. Following the footsteps of their creator, they wounded their arms and let the blood flow into the ground. 

Dipping into each took and corner of the unsupervised world that remained untouched. Their blood bloomed countless roses that bore their children. 

These children that shared the same race ‘human’ became the second men and women..

Ryan made the males, Rosette created the females. Their children followed half of their features and each one was unique. Some were handsome and beautiful, some were average and some had it worse but the concept of beauty had yet to come into their uneducated lineage. 

They only felt that they were strange. 

Rosette and Ryan paid no heed to the troubles of their children as they continued to let their blood dip until they turned pale because of blood loss — and till one day, their God, appeared before their eyes and offered them another chance to live anew. 

And the people left no longer sprouted from the blood of their king and queen who have rested. They decided to follow how a child would be born after sex and the human population rose by themselves. Slowly building up their dynasties and the start became one of history.

 

 


 

Rosie could vaguely remember how everything begun.

“Mom, look, I made this!” 

A little girl with dark blue ponytail looked up and showed a bright smile. Her hand held a jar which was filled with strange, weird stones of different sizes. They were individually colored of different colors; raging from white snow into the deepest black. 

“That's beautiful, Rosie.”

A woman stood in awe as she inspected her daughter's work. Beside her, below her knees, a black haired little boy leaned over and happily added: “So beautiful!"

“Haha, our little darling is quite talented.”

Said a man with a head full of black hair. He rubbed his daughter's head in praise as he raised the jar up into the air. The bright light of the light bulb hit the jar and rainbow colors reflected like a scene from a fairytale. 

....

“AAAAH!” 

A shout rang aloud as a sound of banging echoed into the ground. Her petite figure stood shakily as she held her bleeding hand, her face pale as she tried to find her courage and fearlessness but of no avail. The blood continued to drip listlessly into her sandbox she had prepared to play with. 

“ROSIE!”

Hearing the noise, a woman ran towards the girl, banging the door with no care. She shouted the girl's name as she patted her back, her eyes dropped down with concern and worry as she looked at her daughter's wound. The wound stretched from the tip of her middle finger down to it's knuckles. She wondered how her daughter had received a wound this large, but she could only continue to pat the restless girl who was sniffing out in pain.

“What happened — HUH?!”

Following behind his wife, a man holding a little boy in his arms rushed inside. He looked around at the unkept room that was filled with broken glass, chairs inverted and blood on the floor. His pupils shook as he hurriedly covered his son's eyes as he scurried towards his crying daughter...

 

 


 

 It was like a gift.... 

“Rosie, this is a wonderful gift.” 

“Sister, this is AMAZING!”   

  “Can you make one for me?”

“That's so cool!”   

“Omg, so pretty!"

     “Look, she can make anything!”         

“Whoah, you can draw so well.”

                 “Rosie, dear, this is a heaven sent gift.”

No...They said: “It is”

Her hands would magically follow her imaginations; leading to her making countless creations. 

It wasn't freaky. So never had Rosie felt left out. And just like how most kids enjoy praises, Rosie felt extremely happy that she could disclose this gift to others. 

She, a normal entity with an identity of a female human was given the power of creativity and an untouched talent that she hasn't fully gotten used to dealing with. 

At the beginning, it was purely arts and crafts but as she grew older, that power seemed to increase in quantity and quality as well. Before she knew it, she had already made multiple worlds and seen many eras and dynasties fall before her eyes. 

Before that, she didn't cross. Neither did she had any dealings with devils, gods nor has she been dreaming all this while.

Maybe at first, she thought she had, she even thought she bumped her head or it was part of the deal for her to lose her so called “Past life/Previous life” memories. But growing used to it by now, she can only shook her head in disagreement.

 Rosie declined those possibilities using her mind as she glanced at the huge sandboxes laid across the room's floor. 

Each was unique in their own way; some had an abundant forest with tiny ants crawling around in the sandy desert while some had buildings of various eras, modern or antique, every single one had it's own unique feeling within. 

“The tenth era |Medieval| has just started in world number two "Enamor" which based on how it usually flows with, would last about a hundred centuries before middle ages would end.” Rosie said as she wrote a line on one of her notebook page. The word filled page had a line scribbled on the number 002. 

Rosie flipped the page and then continued,”On the other hand, modern day has come to world number one "Swan". This world is a carbon copy of this world, though there has been a tweaks in it's design.” 

“While world number three "Rune" is still progressing towards it's said future. World number four "Gloom" has already flourished to the future I proposed. World number five "San" is now fast forward to a scientific modernization with robots and such, however, world number six "D" has fallen to apocalypse state due to overpopulation, global warming, less tress and most important of all, little Bennie needed to replenish her power after having her godhead almost destroyed because of deprivation of believers...”

After speaking to a few hours, Rosie pushed her notebook to its secluded place behind her books. She then scrolled towards her creations that started many civilization, lives and futures with her blood. 

These sandboxes... Are individual worlds. It shouldn't be a hidden definition about it, there are sandbox theory that can be used. But her level, it isn't something any other humans could encounter nor reach.

This was supernatural — at most, even fantastical. 

“It's so boring~” Rosie cupped her cheeks as she stared at the tiny ant sized men wander around her world aimlessly. 

“IM SO FREAKING BORED~ GOD.”

“At first, it was enjoyable because I was new to it but as years go by, it started to lose it's fun.” As she said this, she trailed her finger along the clear, crystal, glass dome around the sandboxes. Each, reflecting herself but on the other side was pure blurred hindrance. 

Just she she kept sighing, a creaking noise interrupted her session and Rosie turned to look at the intruder. A dark blue haired older woman stood there holding a tray filled with snacks. 

Rosie stood up and laughingly said, “Mom, come on. Knock on the door please!”

The woman smiled as she placed the tray over her daughter's study table and cheekily teased, “Is that how you treat me, your mother, Rosie Mei Yuan? If your creations know that their goddess is disrespectful to her own mother — hmm...”

“Hahaha” Rosie giggled, “It's for the seventieth time already, mom. Quit teasing me, —ow.”

Mother Yuan pinched her lovely daughter's face as she grimaced, “Look at you. All coupled up inside the basement workshop. You look like a vampire with how pale you are. Why didn't you agree to come and join me and your father to visit your grandma?”

“Simple.” Rosie replied, “It's boring. Otherwise, I would have also agreed to join you two on your trip to Australia. You know what works I'm doing in here, I have seen many things already.”

“Don't tell me you actually used a puppet?” Mother Yuan froze as she looked at her daughter with probing eyes. 

“I have many of those, so of course I would. Heh~”

Mother Yuan sighed, “Then what else do you want to do? If there's none, go help me with cleaning the house.”

“I'm thinking of descending into one of my worlds. Is that a nice option? You and Dad would likewise go get yourselves another honeymoon vacation and I want to relieve my boredom. And no! I won't babysit little Zen, take him with you two, he should learn how adults do their ways since he's the only hope of our family lineage continuing.” Rosie said.

“If that's what you want, then alright.” Mother Yuan then sighed regretfully, “Though me and your father doesn't want any of you two to get married off, umm is your asexuality unable to be modified or changed?”

“Mom,” Rosie voiced, “Is it really a must for me to have a husband? Kids? I have millions and billions of them inside these sandboxes. Though they're tiny but I gave birth to them. Asexually.”

“Darling...” Mother Yuan leaned forward and stared at her daughter with worry filled eyes. 

“And for the second time, I do not have any interest towards intercourse nor sex. I get it that it's super fun — but that's how others felt, but not me. The last time you lead me into a blind date and me thinking that things were okay, didn't I end up in the hospital later on because I accidentally punched my blind date's dick due to disgust.”  Rosie frowned. “ Mom, just let it go. Zen's there anyways, and if he turns gay then... im fine with anything he chooses, if he does, it's up to you.”

Mother Yuan sighed again before nodding.“Fine...” She reluctantly said as she turned and exited the room. Rosie stared at her mother's vanishing figure before sighing with emotion, she really couldn't get them. Only half way she could. 

When she turned eighteen, she remember them crying for the fact that sooner or later, she'd be married. But when she discovered her sexuality, they began to forcefully attempt to match her with blind dates and even arranged marriages. 

Maybe it's because she was already pass twenty five and still single. Just what was the need of her having a spouse when most men all could think is about lust. There would be a good half percentage and it's very small... She didn't want to risk it, it's tiring and not fun at all. 

Rosie walked towards her table and ate the snack her mother brought. It was sandwiches, homemade noodles and iced coffee. It tasted sweet, Rosie munched it with delight before proceeding with her plan of descending. 

...

It took quite awhile as Rosie made a decision of picking "Enamor". Although "Swan" would have been the better decision because of it's similar copy of the world she was living, she had enough of enjoying modern life and wanted to at least fr living like a lady of the past. 

Wearing gowns, attending parties, if sounded so beautiful and Rosie couldn't help but nod her head along with her joyous mood. 

She began preparing her bed that was encircled with ice. It was cool and calming, Rosie thought so. She laid down on the soft water bed as her consciousness drifted off, entering the body of her small puppet that had similar structure to hers. 

  Purple hair tied into a long big ponytail that bobbed to every motion she made, petite body that was slightly smaller than her usual frame and big moist eyes with vibrant blue orbs that shined at every movement it made. 

When Rosie woke up, she exclaimed with delight: “Wu~ I look so beautiful and so young. Oh what a lovely start!"

Her hand passes through the quilt that covered her lower half. A smile was plastered into her face as she squealed. Women liked to be beautiful and even to remain at young, Rosie was one of many, she had the same interest coupled up with her creativity. 

She liked to make things perfect; but having slight malfunction was okay as well. The new life she had laid in the road was already woven, and like many stories she had read in her past time, having a main character start from the bottom was always satisfying because it always shared some feelings towards it's reader. 

Rosie decided to do the same as well, and so she chosen to be reborn into her world as a poor farmer's daughter. The beautiful daughter of a widower who had a farmer occupation would be under the pity and even envy of others. 

It'll take at least few years before a prince would come and save her — this, though, wasn't agreeable towards Rosie. She decided to go for another route and that was to wait to a few years before going to church, proclaiming as ‘her’ the God's daughter and achieving fame quickly. 

The plan was perfectly carried out, so Rosie didn't realize that the emperors and monarchs have chosen to go against her. At the ten thousandth day after her proclamation, she was backstabbed before be in forcefully dragged into the river and was drowned. 

Rosie didn't expect her life to end like that. 

She was furious. 

Waking up, she rubbed her head while her eyes shined ruby: “Insolence! How dare they! I sacrificed things to make them happy by instead received this outcome. I knew I only descended to relieve the hunger of enjoyment but that's too much!”

She groaned grumpily before her eyes widened as she told herself in a cheeky voice, “They have a problem and I also have a problem. Oh Rosie, as we followed the almost similar path of Lord Christ, we'd also as well follow similar footsteps like him. After we drowned, they preserved oh body and proclaimed it was a sacrificial death and many wept — pure bullshit! Ain't half of the population laughing and enjoying themselves into the new holiday after Ruby, aka, me, died?”

Under those days she have reigned as the daughter of God, she had given many benefits to people and having seen their smiling face was she filled with joy. It was fun, enjoyable and very fulfilling. But the vessel she had chosen was but a mortal and they, the monarchs were also mortals — mortals with a greedy heart and unsatisfied desires. 

They believed that no daughter of god, can become of higher structure to them. Unbeknownst to them, they have angered and failed the trust Rosie, their own creator, she had for them. 

Rosie gritted her teeth as she glared at her second world with hate. “I can overturn your world by just my hand, but I want to know more, and since you don't wanna play by the rules, don't blame me for the misfortune you all wished to be casted.”

After she said that, she looked at her other worlds. Specifically at "Gloom", "San" and "D". An idea popped inside her mind as she hurriedly scurried at her work table and began writing how she would proceed. In the second her pen tip touched the paper, a smile stretched in her face.

0