Day 2 (Part I)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chiyo wakes up early due to a repeated knocking at the door. Groggily dragging herself out of the cocoon of blankets that she’s rolled herself into, Chiyo opens it and is greeted by a room attendant who hands her an invitation along with in room breakfast. As she’s enjoying the simple pleasures of egg on toast, she decides to open the invitation to see who it’s from.

It’s an invitation to have lunch with the seven leaders in the hotel and it’s…..TODAY?! While just the mention of the leaders is already enough to give her a migraine, the prospect of being able to dine in one of the most renowned restaurants in the country is still extremely tempting.

Even if it meant eating within the lion’s den.

——

Seeing how she still has tons of time before then, wouldn’t it be a great idea to take advantage of the amenities that she’s been so kindly offered during this stay.

The pool room, she finds, is structured like an outdoor Greethian bath house, the pool itself spanning from one end of the room to the other. With an open glass ceiling, the roof is supported by Neoclassical style marble columns that towered over her like colossal giants. The sunlight shining through plays on the blue surface, enchanting onlookers like a siren’s call, inviting them into the clear waters that echoed the sky.

There is not a living soul in sight. The whole hotel must have been reserved for them only.

How convenient.

Well, that is supposed to be the case until the sound of splashing water catches her ear. Her eyes fly to a few familiar figures hanging around at the far end.

“Woww, your boobs are so bigggggg, sis” Momo’s eyes almost pop out of their sockets looking at Natsumi’s boobs.

“Haha, you better drink more milk then!” Kazai cackles like a wild hyena upon his sister’s visible frustration.

Momo’s vein pops. Her fist clenched tightly, about ready to send him to another realm of consciousness.

Natsumi, who seems to not have been paying attention to this conversation from the start, quickly notices Chiyo’s appearance and waves her over. “What are you doing there, cutie? Come join us!”

She considers pretending that she hasn’t heard Natsumi but walking out right now would have been even weirder so… as naturally as possible, she smiles awkwardly as she makes her way over to them.

“Oh, it’s Chiyo!” Momo drops her punch when she sees Chiyo approaching.

Natsumi stands up, the water running off of the curves like it's tracing the outline of her body. The skimpy bikini strains against her boobage, the nipple head pinching at the tight fabric. “You want a drink too, kitten?” The redhead winks, the pina colada in her hand swivels as she raises the chute towards Chiyo’s direction.

At 9 am in the morning?...

“No it’s okay” shaking her head, Chiyo sends a gracious smile in return “I don’t think I should be drinking so early in the morning”

“Then come here and play with us! We have volleyball here!” The red fist printed on the right side of his face made it a bit hard to take Kazai seriously, even with the charming smile that he wears.

Natsumi smiles as she stands closer to Chiyo “Do you want to be on my team?”

“No, Chiyo, be on mine!” Momo shouts. “We can be the FLAT TEAM!”

Chiyo feels a pang in her chest, like her heart has just been shot by a bazooka, ripped out, stepped on, spatted, kicked, punched and batted all the way to China.

“Haha” her laugh felt dry leaving her mouth “Anyone is fine really”

“Then join my team! You definitely don’t want to be with these old ladies!” Kazai laughs in spite of the piercing glares.

“I’ll join Natsumi’s team.”

They split up into teams on either side of the pool as the lifeguards come to set up the net in the middle. Kazai serves in the first turn and Natsumi reacts quickly enough to win a point immediately. When she hits it, Chiyo can’t help but stare at the huge badonkadonks that are bouncing before her eyes.

How was it physically possible for them to move like that?

“Wow, nice shot!” Kazai hollers but his eyes also seem to be stuck to the jiggling thing on someone’s body.

“Yeah, that’s right, nice shot.” Momo says robotically, eyes also glued to that thing.

“All right, let’s continue!” Kazai says and he gives the ball to Chiyo, it’s her serve this time. Gathering all her concentration, she tosses the ball up into the air, jumping as high as she can as she rears her arm back to try to knock it over to the other side. Under the glorious shine of the sun, she was the very image of a true volleyball ace.

However, the ball doesn’t touch her hand and instead lands directly on her head. Chiyo falls headfirst into the water with a loud splash.

“It’s okay, Chiyo. Let’s try again!” Natsumi smiles and comforts Chiyo once she has resurfaced. She tries to throw the ball up again, this time not jumping along with it but just watching as it falls down so that she can time the serve correctly. Chiyo swings her arm forward but instead of the sky, she smacks the ball straight into the water.

Chiyo hangs her head in shame. Kazai and Momo look away and she can tell that they’re trying to stifle their laughter. While she’s too busy trying to figure out a way to bury herself 60 feet underground, she doesn’t notice the shadow that looms over her.

Did the sky get darker all of a sudden? She looks up.

“That was pretty cute, you know?” Natsumi's smile is teasing as she taps Chiyo’s chin, educing a choked gasp in response “I knew being with you would make me feel so much better”

A blush creeps across her cheeks “Being cute isn’t going to help me do any better”

“Well maybe you just need a little motivation. How about a reward if we win?”

“Wouldn’t that situation be more favourable for you then?”

“Please,” Natsumi, without breaking eye contact, leans in a little closer “it’s not like you’re not thinking about it right now” Something dangerous, no, taunting, glints in her eyes as they map the outlines of Chiyo’s lips. Chiyo gulps.

“Even if you say that, it’s not like I’ll just magically know how to play now”

“Why don’t I show you then?” Natsumi takes Chiyo’s hand as she moves to stand behind her. She jumps upon contact.

“Wait a minu-” “First you have to put your hands together like this,” Chiyo can feel something soft and warm pressing against her back. Small nubs poke at the unclothed area of her back while Natsumi’s fingers work over the skin of her arms at the front left her with little to no breathing room. It definitely doesn’t help that Natsumi’s breath is fanning warmth into her ear every time she speaks.

“Are you listening, kitten? Don’t go freezing up on me now” a sultry voice purrs in her ear “Though perhaps this might’ve been a little too much for you”

As Natsumi pulls away, Chiyo immediately turns her head. Batting her eyelashes, she gazes up at the redhead.

Two can play at this game.

“Why’d you stop? Weren’t we going to win?” With pursed lips and big doe eyes, she looks the picture perfect image of innocence.

Natsumi seems taken aback for a split second, eyes going involuntarily round. Though it’s a little aggravating how quickly that mischievous cat-like smile slips right back into place.

“Cheeky little thing” Against Chiyo’s shoulder, Natsumi exhales. Leaving teasing touches trailing down her sides, Natsumi’s hands finally settle on the area around her hips. Just the mere tips of her fingers against the soft sensitive skin, yet Chiyo shivers, the tendrils of anticipation restless under her skin. Natsumi picks up where she left off, lightly tracing circles as she talks, the touch enough to leave goosebumps in its wake. She feels helpless under Natsumi’s hold, the heat of the woman’s hand amplifying the sensitivity of her nerves.

“-then, you just need to hit the ball like this” Natsumi finishes her instruction and by then Chiyo’s face could rival that of a thousand suns.

Thanks to Natsumi’s guidance, Chiyo finally manages to serve the ball and they could actually start the game. Though in the end, the twins still won due to her trash skills.

There’s a weird biting disappointment at the back of her mind. Maybe what she’s feeling is from losing against the twins. Though the pulsing heat twisting in her gut like a corkscrew has her thinking otherwise.

“Next time okay” Natsumi winks, her hand flirting with the string of Chiyo’s bikini bottom. She’s so distracted by it, by the tension between them, that only when the embarrassment catches up does she manage to tear away from her.

“Haha! How does it feel losing to us!” Momo’s laughter rings loudly throughout the room, a saviour to her rapidly beating heart. “We are the best after all!”

“Ha, please, we’ll definitely beat you next time” Chiyo declares, though clunky and unnatural, with a pump of her fist to the sky.

“I like your spirit, Chiyo!” Kazai smiles. “And don’t mind Momo, she’s just salty because her boobs aren’t as big as yours!”

Momo kicks Kazai into the pool before he has the chance to say anything else and the pool party comes to an end.

——

0