Chapter 1: Birth of a hero
349 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A baby crying…. A tired woman…. A happy guy…. and a doctor?

“Congrats ma’am it’s a healthy boy!” said the doctor as he gives the baby back to what seems to be the mom.

“But there is one problem, it’s nothing major that will affect his life but, he doesn’t have a spirit core.” Everyone went silent for a moment.

In this world everyone is born with a spirit core since they develop the moment you are born, without it many things that weren't a problem before could become quite difficult.

The mom spoke “How can you be sure?” she said maintaining a calm tone.

“As doctors we are required to have the skill {Soul search}, It basically allows us to enter the soul of another living being, and since spirits cores are located in the soul its as simple as that.” The doctor seemed to be looking at the door as if something or someone is coming, thats when a big man with lots of muscles came in.

“I heard of the baby without a spirit core, where is he.” the man said as he looked around, towering above everyone else, he seemed to be around 7 feet tall.

“Right here Master Doctor.” 

The mom and the dad looked at each other. “The Master doctor!” said the dad whilst he put his hand on his chest in the shape of a circle to show respect.

“Will you take a look at our baby? please Master Doctor.” The mom said as she was getting more worried by the second.

“Just call me Paul, and of course, that’s why i’m here, to take a look at your baby.” Paul then reached out for the baby and grabbed him gently.

“What’s the name of this baby?” he asked the parents whilst he left the room.

“His name is Kazema!” The mom said as Paul left the room.

Paul and the baby arrive at a special room with white walls that can withstand even the crush of a meteor.

“Alright then, let’s see why you don’t have a spirit core.” Paul said as he gently put only his fingertips together.

“I wonder if this baby can withstand this skill…. Ah i’m sure it’ll be fine, alright then here we go, {All seeing eye}!” Paul was then able to send his own consciousness into the baby’s soul, to try and find the spirit core.

“An endless space of all white, just like any other baby.” Paul continued to search for another 10 minutes, to find only nothing, but right before he almost gave up he saw something.

“A small shadowy figure! A little different than your usual spirit core but its fine, i wonder what it’ll be…” Paul got closer and closer when he heard the cry of a baby….

“Isn’t this….”


10