Chapter 1
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Blank Paper and Love"

" ‘The Curtain’ is a big hit this time."

"The movie of the same name won such an award, and the level of the original book has doubled."

"......"

Jiang Yue was sitting on the concierge sofa in a red mermaid dress for an interview. The big waves and red tight dress were all sexy.

The continuous questions from the reporters around her did not interrupt her rhythm, and she spoke and behaved elegantly.

"Miss Jiang, you are solely responsible for editing the book ‘The Curtain’ from the original book to the movie. Now that it has won such a big award, how do you feel?"

Jiang Yue smiled lightly: "Thank you for this story being well known."

Reporter: "Many of the novels you wrote in the past were popular. Many people wanted to buy film rights, but you didn't agree. Why did you agree to it this time?"

Jiang Yue's eyes paused, then she smiled again: "It's time to write articles and film dramas, these are all what I want to do."

"I heard that this book has a prototype, can you tell us about the prototype of this book?"

Prototype...

She doesn't remember many things from that year, and the memories of youth other than him are very few to her.

But every time thinking about the past, emotions and regret feelings will surge in heart.

The bell of the clock tower rings, which means two kinds: the end of the morning or the end of the day. At noon, Jiang Yue would go to the playground, sitting quietly on the stairs and listening to the sound of the radio.

At that time, he had ten minutes of broadcasting. Jiang Yue just wanted to be alone and listen to his voice alone.

The boy's voice was clear, his words were standardizable without any accent, and he was very clean, just like everyone else.

Clean is used to describe him.

After listening to the broadcast for about ten minutes, sitting for another five minutes, Jiang Yue would walk to the boulevard and wait.

When Fu Ci's figure appeared at the end, she adjusted her appearance slightly and walked towards him.

At that time, the boulevard was very quiet, and there was no other sound except the birdsong. There are birch trees all around, unknown flowers blooming in the grass below, and wildflowers are also very beautiful.

At this time, Jiang Yue would always slow down and slow down her steps, her heart beating fast, and in an instant, the two passed by.

She was secretly delighted, and the slightly raised lips couldn't hide her joy.

She happily participated in such a "random encounter" for a year, even though the two did not know each other from beginning to end.

Crushing someone is as easy as that, no more no less, everyone is the same.

————

She said this, her tone did not appear gloomy, instead, showing the joy of being a rare girl in her body.

The reporter asked: "So you two have never known each other?"

Jiang Yue's expression suddenly darkened: "He doesn't know me."

————

Fu Ci is one grade older than Jiang Yue. Jiang Yue was a second-year student in three years of high school.

But the two people’s memories weren’t undeniable that they have never spoken. The time when the third year of high school helped the second year of high school seemed to be the first time they talked.

At that time, Jiang Yue originally sent her blessings to a senior sister in Fu Ci's class. She originally planned to quietly say "Come on for the college entrance examination" to Fu Ci when she was sending her blessings to the senior sister.

But at that time, a classmate in the class found her, and he said that Jiang Yue sent blessings to his friends, and he wanted to change people with Jiang Yue.

For Jiang Yue, it doesn't matter who was given. They are all classmates in Fu Ci's class, so it doesn't matter who was given.

Unexpectedly, so coincidentally, the man corresponding to the boy was Fu Ci.

Jiang Yue was surprised and delighted when she heard the news. What could be more fortunate than sending college entrance examination blessings to the person she likes?

She wrote a postcard for one night, from the beginning of a long speech to only ten words later——

Come on for the college entrance examination, have a bright future, senior.

......

It rained for a long time until it finally cleared up that day. Jiang Yue also breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately, there was no cancellation.

When the school leader spoke on stage, Jiang Yue became nervous.

Indeed, is there something more nervous than talking to someone you like for the first time?

"Next, I would like to ask the second-year students to send blessings to the seniors of the third year!"

With an order, the students of the second year of high school rushed to the front of the rostrum, and the front suddenly turned into a pot of porridge.

Jiang Yue was looking for Fu Ci in the crowd. It was not easy to find someone in the crowd.

But she still saw him at a glance.

Fu Ci was leaning on a boy, the corners of his mouth raised into a beautiful arc. He seemed to be telling a joke to the boys.

Jiang Yue walked over cautiously, walked slowly to his side, and whispered: "Are you Senior Fu Ci?"

Fu Ci looked at her: "Ah yes."

Jiang Yue handed over the postcard in her hands: "Senior, come on for the college entrance examination."

Fu Ci took it, hooked his lips, and smiled: "Thank you, junior."

He was so rambunctious sometimes.

......

What is your most memorable moment?

Jiang Yue thought about it for a while and replied that it was the eve of Fu Ci's college entrance examination.

......

Studying crazily for three years, finally, the decisive moment came. After the evening self-study, everyone went home to adjust and rest, and then it was the college entrance examination.

At the end of the self-study that night, the students in the third year of high school went crazy and sprinkled books downstairs, lying on the railing and shouting.

The classmates of the second and first years of high school came out to watch.

Some people have even started to organize shout-outs.

In the chaos, a lot of white paper fluttered in a whirlwind in the air, as if heavy snow suddenly fell in the sky.

Jiang Yue followed the crowd in the corridor, her eyes stayed on the fourth floor.

After a long time, she saw Fu Ci appear on the railing.

Actually, it was quite strange. Even though it was night and the distance between the fourth floor and the first floor, she still noticed Fu Ci at a glance.

Fu Ci held a stack of test papers and threw them into the air.

At this time, many classmates were already standing downstairs and being baptized by the sky of test papers.

Jiang Yue bit her lip and stepped into the sky filled with exam papers.

She walked right below where Fu Ci was, and noticed the test papers flying in the air.

Then, she saw a paper.

Jiang Yue immediately grabbed it, looked up at the signature—

Fu Ci.

She was overjoyed, but at that moment her eyes were red again.

Got you.

————

After listening to her talk, the surroundings became quite quiet.

They were silent for a while, and the reporter suddenly asked: "Can I ask why you chose to write this story based on yourself?"

"Nostalgia."

Reporter: "On the Internet, it is said that a truly unforgettable love or a crush that cannot be loved at a young age is more of a willingness to stay in the heart and belong to oneself. Because many prototypes will cause trouble for one of them after being released. For your ten years from high school to the present, some people say that you suddenly wrote this story because the word 'crush' has become very popular in recent years, and you follow the trend. What do you think?"

Jiang Yue was silent for a while, and when she spoke again, her voice was very soft, with a little trembling, but everyone around heard it—

He has already gone, so can’t I leave some memories of me and him in the world?

He's gone.

Fu Ci, Fu Yanci, a police officer, sacrificed during the mission, only twenty-six years old.

————

"Do you still love him?"

 "Love."

"Give you a chance to start over, will you still love him?"

Jiang Yue shook her head: "No, unforgettable love once is enough."

  【Finish】

0