2. Sisters Who Turned Aggressive
852 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"H-How! How can I be in your body! Yukio, explain this and don't just smile happily like that!"

Mikio wakes up and finds himself in Yukio's body.

His hands trembled as he held the mirror. It was clear that what was in the mirror's reflection belonged to Yukio's face and body, which made him even more certain.

"Come on Miki-nii, don't be hysterical like that. My body just had an accident, no I mean it's Miki-nii's body."

"Don't mess with me!"

He shouted.

They have swapped bodies.

Although it was hard to believe, but it was the truth. Because right now he was moving using Yukio's body.

And Yukio who was now in his body was looking at him with a happy grin, like this incident was the happiest thing in his life.

"Miki-nii, don't be loud. This is a hospital. And look at my broken arm."

Yukio then pointed to his right arm which had been broken and was in a cast. It must have broken when Mikio saved her from a crash at the last moment. But the injuries are relatively slight, because a collision from a truck can cause more fatal injuries than just broken bones.

"How can I calm down like this! And that broken arm should be mine!"

Mikio obviously couldn't calm down in this situation.

"I don't even have a girlfriend yet! Why did this have to happen to me!"

Yes. What a good reason.

"Gosh, Miki-nii...."

Yukio sighed with such an excuse. Though she has confessed to him, and was rejected. Now he wanted to return to his body for that kind of reason.

"Miki-nii."

She then approached Mikio.

"W-What. Don't come any closer."

For some reason, Mikio had a bad feeling when he was suddenly approached by her.

Their distance grew narrower as Yukio continued to walk towards him with a fixed gaze and a strange grin.

And it was quite strange for him to look at himself with that kind of expression. Especially from someone else's perspective.

"W-What are you going to do?"

Yukio then brought her face closer to Mikio.

The distance between them was very close now, just like back then.

Yukio then grabbed his shoulder with her normal left arm.

"Miki-nii really wants a girlfriend, doesn't it? Wouldn't I be a perfect fit for that position?"

Her exhalation was disturbing as she spoke.

Mikio shook his head disapprovingly.

"N-No, I've said before that I think of you as my own little sister. And you're in my body right now……"

Yukio widened her grin slightly then brought her face closer.

"S-Stay away, Yukio..."

Mikio desperately wanted to run away from her, but his shoulders were restrained. On top of that, he didn't have the energy because he just woke up, and Yukio's body was physically weaker. Therefore, Yukio who was in his body was better in terms of strength than he was now.

"I think it's time to stop playing around. Miki-nii, you must always be mine."

"You mean?"

"I mean is...."

"Hmmp-!!"

Yukio suddenly fondled him without giving him a chance. Moreover, Yukio tried to forcefully open his mouth, until their tongues finally met.

The kiss was deeper than he expected!

He wanted to push her away, but seeing the cast hand made him cancel it. Especially with his strength now weaker because being in Yukio's body made him feel that he would only end up hurting her without being able to get free. He didn't want that to happen.

But he still put up a fight by patting her on the back repeatedly.

"Mmh!"

Mikio started to feel dizzy from not being able to breathe. He had never kissed before, ignoring what happened earlier with Yukio. Especially now that Yukio is doing it for a longer duration.

His brain began to dizzy due to lack of oxygen. But the sensation on his lips and tongue somehow began to feel good. He could feel some kind of electric shock from his tongue. His back was shaking with excitement, his heart was racing, and his spine was strangely soft and melting. His hand stopped hitting Yukio's back as he fell down helplessly. He didn't have the energy to do it again. He felt like all his energy had been absorbed.

Seeing that Mikio was reaching his limit, Yukio stopped and broke the kiss.

The drool created a line as Yukio pulled away slightly.

"Huh...hah..haa..."

Mikio was finally able to breathe properly. He looked at Yukio with watery eyes as if pleading.

"Yukio....I don't want to hurt you. Please stop..."

At his words, Yukio smiled. She then said.

"But I want Miki-nii to be mine no matter what, understand?"

"But, I always think of you as my sister."

Yukio frowned at the rejection, but immediately smiled back.

"Then this will be our second round."

"N-No- Mhhh!!"

Yukio kissed him again.

W-Why did my sister become like this!! Where is my usually innocent and clumsy little sister! Why is she now so obsessed with me!! Mikio shouted in his heart. Only there he could utter words at will because his lips were being snatched away.

Yukio broke the kiss, and said.

"I won't stop until Miki-nii does what I want."

"I told you- Hmhhhh!"

Without giving Mikio time to speak, she kissed him again. She continued to do so without pause. It seemed that she would not stop at all until Mikio fulfilled her wish.

"Mom! Let's hurry and visit Onii-chan and Onee-chan!"

"Right, I'm sure they're awake!"

"Gosh, don't run around the hospital, that's not good. And don't be too loud, it could wake the patient up."

But finally the savior came!! Mikio thought when he heard the voices of his younger brothers and his mother coming from outside the door. They were probably only 5 meters from this room.

He thought that with their family coming, Yukio would finally stop kissing him any longer. However, just as he was about to heave a sigh of relief, he looked into Yukio's eyes which had no change in expression. She wasn't surprised or looked like she was going to stop.

D-Don't tell me she's going to continue even if they see him!!?

Mikio finally realized how strong her will was. Yukio wouldn't give up or even stop trying to get it.

Alright, alright! I give up! I will follow your word! He shouted in his heart, then nodded his head repeatedly at Yukio in agreement.

Seeing that he had no choice, Mikio finally gave up. He couldn't show this scenes in front of his family, especially his younger siblings. They shouldn't see this kind of thing at their age.

Seeing that, Yukio curled her lips and broke the kiss.

"With this Miki-nii will be mine forever and will follow my word, got it?"

"U-Understood..."

Somehow Mikio felt like he had made a slave contract by saying that.

As a farewell, Yukio bit his ear gently so as not to leave a mark then distanced herself from him.

"It's a promise, Miki-nii understand?"

"Understood....I will follow your orders. B-But don't do all these things in front of our family, just never."

"Yes, Yukio understands."

Mikio gently fell onto the bed. His body felt out of sync due to the kiss.

He then looked at Yukio who was sitting on the chair beside him. She was constantly being stared at which made him feel uncomfortable.

"What?"

"Nothing."

After that Yukio made her casual smile. But behind that she clearly looked very happy with her bright eyes.

"I'm just happy that my dream to be with Miki-nii has finally come true."

Mikio had never seen her happier than this before. But honestly, seeing her smiling face was still very strange for him. 

Does she really like me that much? he asked himself.

If that was true, then Yukio had been thinking deeper than he thought all along. Because, as the person closest to her, he never knew that Yukio had liked him as the opposite sex. Yukio never showed any such signs, therefore he never suspected it. But what is more important is the change in its nature. He was greatly surprised by how Yukio dared to kiss him so easily without any shame at all. Though she never did.

"Onii-chan, Onee-chan. We're coming!"

Just at that moment, the door opened and the curtains were pushed aside as their two younger siblings came in.

The twin sisters jumped at him excitedly.

"As I thought! Onee-chan finally wake up!"

"Gosh, you kids. I told you not to be loud."

Her mother also finally came inside while looking at them tiredly. She immediately looked at Mikio and smiled.

“Yukio, thank goodness you've finally wake up. You've been unconscious for over a day, you know. We were all really worried about you.”

It was strange to see her being called by his sister's name. However it seemed that he would have to get used to it from now on before finding a way to return to his original body.

"Thank you, mom. Sorry for worrying you."

"As long as you're okay it's nothing. Besides that, you need to thank to Mikio for saving you from a truck crash. Well, even if it makes your head leak, but it's better than Mikio who broke his arm."

Ohh, so that's the reason I have a bandage on my head. Mikio thought as he rubbed his head.

He then looked at Yukio who was still smiling at him. It seemed that she had woke up earlier and explained everything that had happened just as we were about to have an accident. Yes, but with the added spice of lies of course.

"Next time look to the left and right before crossing the street, understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"The doctor said you can go home tomorrow, I'll pick you up later. Now I have to take Yuukari and Yuuji to school, so I have to go. Ahh, and here are some fruits for you to eat."

"Thank you mom."

"I guess just that then. Yuukari, Yuuji, let's go."

"Take care of yourself, Onii-chan, Onee-chan!"

"We will go!"

Mikio stroked their heads before leaving.

Finally, her mother looked at Yukio who was on his body.

"Mikio, take good care of Yukio, understand?"

Smiling, Yukio replied "Understood, mom".

After nodding once and saying goodbye, their mother came out of there and closed the door.

"....."

Silence soon followed.

Mikio looked at Yukio nervously. She had been staring at him with a grin ever since their mother came out.

Shortly after, she stepped out and approached Mikio. She then closed the curtain.

"Does Miki-nii remember that promise?"

Mikio could only nod in resignation. He clearly remembered his promise earlier.

"I'm still not satisfied with the kiss earlier, we were interrupted."

His back shook as he waited for Yukio's next words. Mikio closed his eyes and silently prayed that it wouldn't be a kiss again.

"Actually I want to continue, but let's do it another time. I want to do something different."

And his prayers were finally answered! He then opened his eyes and looked at Yukio in hopes that it wasn't anything strange.

"I want us to hug."

"Hug?"

Mikio couldn't believe that her request would be something simple.

"Sure, go ahead."

Without thinking, Mikio agreed. Otherwise, he thought Yukio would change his mind.

"I came then~"

Yukio then slowly climbed onto the bed which obviously took him by surprise.

"W-Wait why are you getting on the bed!?"

He thought this would be a normal hug, but seeing Yukio climb onto the bed made him feel like Yukio would do much more than that.

Yukio finished ascending, then lay down by his side. She then looked at him while smiling silently as if waiting.

However, after a long period of silence at the speechless Mikio made him frown.

"Where's the hug?"

"You want a hug but why are you getting up and sleeping in bed!? What if a nurse comes and sees us like this!?"

"I did say so, but I never said I wouldn't sleep in bed. And if anyone comes, Miki-nii just needs to warn me."

"That's no reason to sleep here! And how will I know if someone is coming or not!?"

He really couldn't believe that her little sister would dare to do such a shameful thing.

No, come to think of it, kissing is way more embarrassing than this.

After thinking like that, Mikio finally shyly hugged her. He did so gently and carefully so as not to put too much weight on her broken arm. Their skin touched, and Mikio could clearly feel the temperature of his own body. After he finished wrapping his arms around Yukio, and pressed his face against Yukio's chest, he then looked at her with a sullen face.

"Satisfied?"

Mikio couldn't believe that he would do what a couple should do.

"Yes. I'm very satisfied."

Yukio replied by hugging him with his left arm with a smile. Her face then came close to Mikio's neck and put her lips there, then licked it and bit it slightly.

"Mmh~"

Mikio groaned as his neck tingled. The stimulation gave his body a strange feeling that made him unable to move anymore, even though he wanted to distance himself.

"I'm glad Miki-nii took my word for it."

"...."

Mikio could only stare at her silently hearing her muttering.

If he continued to give orders like this, it would mean waiting for tomorrow would be longer than he had imagined.

"I'm gonna crazy if this still happen...."

24