Actual Chapter One
62 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun shone brightly through the curtains and into the room of a little man named Jorge as the warm light softly touched his face, Jorge slowly pulls his blankets over his gorgeous luscious sexy face.

 

"Jorge, wake up!" A small squeaky unknown voice could be heard on top of Jorge's blanket that was made by a sheep's eye, blood, and wool.

'Jorge slowly opens his eyes and starts looking in the direction to where the voice could be heard, calling to him'. 'Jorge suddenly looks around questioning where he is' "Where in the absolute heavens and hell am I?" He says. "This isn't my room 

👁💋👁"

 

All of a sudden, Jorge Gaspespsds.

"Jerry?!" "Is that you?!" 'Jerry Squeaks' "Relax you Son Of A Bitch," Jerry says. Jerry who’s Jorge's pet rat who likes to sit on his shoulder and bite his hand whenever he wants food. "Oh My God That really is you Jerry," Jorge says with a tearful expression.

"Wait... How are you speaking?" Jorge asked, completely dazed. 'Jerry proceeds to slap jorge' "Are ya kidding me, look outside you imbecile" Says jerry.

'Jorge walks to the nearest window Dumbfounded and takes a peek outside' 

 

‘Jorge gets blinded by the raging sun and Screams, falling flat on his back, covering his eyes in pain’

 

‘Jerry rolls his eyes at the stupid dumbass squadling on the floor and jumps off the bed, which he proceeds to super hero land on the wooden floor like a bad ass’. "Stop being a moron," Jerry told Jorge as he walked towards the door.

Jorge slowly got up, "Okay- but Where on Earth are we?" Still rubbing his eyes.

"We're not even on Earth no more," Jerry replied with a serious tone. 

"What?" Says Jorge

"See for yourself smart ass," Jerry said.

Jorge suddenly looks up at the front door, jumps on the handle and opens it, greeted by the sun's blinding light, and the elegant flower field which surrounded the little cabin Jorge and Jerry were in, which sat on top of a small hill. 

 

"What the…" Jorge said beneath his breath. 

"It’s quite odd how we even ended up here. Last time I remember, you fell asleep crying after your girlfriend broke up with you," Jerry said, staring at Jorge. 

"Oh," Jorge said with a blank expression. 

 

'Flashback to where Jorge was crying on his bed as he wished he was a sexy main anime protagonist in a harem anime after being humiliated by the girl he swore was his soulmate.’

‘Hours goes by and Jorge finally gets out, fully dressed with a blue shirt and long brownish 

shorts, Suddenly Tumbling along the beautiful flower field trampling the flowers and rolling into the forest’

 

"Wow," Jerry sighed.

"I- it was almost as if I was supposed to tumble down the hill and into the forest… like as if someone was writing a cringy cliché anime story…" Jorge stated with a blank expression. (How does he know?!?!)

 

‘All of a sudden, the floor started shaking. Maybe it was an earthquake---But wait, a shadow suddenly lingered over Jorge.'

 

Haha cliffhanger *starts rickrolling* 🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗-Authors

 

1