Prologue
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A world where everyone can live free and happy

That is the dream my father wished to accomplish. He was a great man who overseer the masses and respected the populace's opinion, as long as it goes with the society's mission.

He was truly a magnificent leader... as a father, however, he was a complete failure.

Well, I guess it's only fine that he doesn't act as a father. After all, the only thing I could do was not be a nuisance in front of him.

That isn't a problem for me as I was also busy trying to be the "perfect son" of the leader of a nation, an imperial nation that spans across the continent.

Growing up to be the heir of an emperor, a father was nothing more than a title of formalities. Both those who are in position and those who are simply opportunistic would try to get close to me with their innocent facades, while others would simply compare me to their children to try and please me while undermining the hardships their children had to go through through for their acknowledgments.

Children my age would often try to get close to me- not by their pure intent. Some were ordered by their parents, while some simply thinking of my position.

In the end, it was just my position that mattered. "I" was not something that people would look at. "I" was not something people would understand for who "I" actually am.

I... am sick of this...

If this title of mine is all I have for my worth, then how could "I" live "my" life. Acknowledge these facades? Live as a doll? For what? For others? How about me?... what about me?

Questions of such arise in my head asking what is the meaning of my life, the meaning of this world, the meaning... of living.

...

..

.

The scent of fresh air swept my nose as I felt a cool breeze pass through my cheeks. I sleepily opened my eyes and started adjusting to the bright morning sunlight from... the blue sun?!

"Where am I?"

0